• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 9, 2018

    iPhone iphone se dropped in water 24+ hours ago, wont charge

    iPhone iphone se dropped in water 24+ hours ago, wont charge


    iphone se dropped in water 24+ hours ago, wont charge

    Posted: 08 May 2018 05:45 PM PDT

    I dropped my iphone SE in the toilet yesterday, and got it out within seconds. it worked just fine afterwards so i just shrugged it off, dried the scren a bit and put it back in my backpack, being the idiot i am, and not powering it off. Now, everything was fine until this morning, when it stopped being able to charge. I was running late for work so I haven't had a chance to do anything until now, ive been drying it off for a while and it still won't charge.I checked the sim card and there is no damage indicator.

    is there any fix at this point???

    submitted by /u/ellalol
    [link] [comments]

    To keep a long story short, I’m in an argument with someone about timestamps on calls.

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:00 PM PDT

    No matter what I try, there is always at least a 1 second time stamp on my outgoing calls, even if they are immediately ignored or go to voicemail. However, my friend has an outgoing call with no time stamp at all. It just says "02:21 Outgoing call" All of mine have the time, outgoing call, them the time of the call. How is it possible he has an out going call that has no time stamp??

    submitted by /u/tmoney43
    [link] [comments]

    Can't free-up storage on iphone 6

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:22 PM PDT

    My phone has been close to max storage for a while now but in the past week it keeps hitting maximum and no matter what i delete I can't free up any space.

    'Other' is taking up over 6GB (of my 16 capacity) and I can't seem to whittle that down at all. Whenever i delete apps, photos, etc. the memory might free for a moment only to be filled again.

    I'm now struggling to open apps at times because my phone is so low on memory.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/audax6
    [link] [comments]

    Factory reset

    Posted: 08 May 2018 02:54 AM PDT

    Hi reddit, I'm really struggling to do a factory reset on my iphone 5s after i forgot my passcode. For the past few days, I've been able to unlock my phone using my touch ID, but now even that wont work and it's asking for my icloud password, and iphone passcode. I've tried to do a factory reset in recovery mode, but after every 15minutes, it kicks me out of recovery mode, my iphome boots up and nothing has changed. It seems to have only restarted the iphone and it's still asking for my passcode. In Itunes, I'm not sure if the reset is still going on in the background, as there is a downwards arrow that says "Iphone software update" and it's saying it's going to take 63 minutes (this is already down from 88). Please help, as I can't use my phone! Thanks, Shannon.

    TLDR; Factory reset keeps kicking me out of recovery mode after 15 minutes.

    submitted by /u/shannonluna
    [link] [comments]

    all audio is gone in my iphone 7

    Posted: 08 May 2018 12:15 AM PDT

    Just a few hours ago everything was working fine, after watching a show in netflix the battery was low so i plugged the charger, i noticed that it didnt make the 'phone charging sound', i checked the mute switch it is not responding, volume button is not responding, even the volume adjustment in the control center cant be adjusted (its like it is disabled or something), checked apps like netflix and youtube if its going to output sound and it didn't, even on headphones i am not getting audio. what just happened, been searching the internet for an answer for over an hour already, im on 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/blast_ople
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel