• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 9, 2018

    Apple Watch Dutch government wants you to close those rings

    Apple Watch Dutch government wants you to close those rings


    Dutch government wants you to close those rings

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:50 PM PDT

    Apple wins patent for round Apple Watch

    Posted: 08 May 2018 09:32 AM PDT

    Finally earned my 500 move goals

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:32 PM PDT

    AW needs a function that activates night/theater mode at a pre-determined time

    Posted: 08 May 2018 11:21 PM PDT

    Unless this already exists and I have just missed it in all of the settings?

    I often forget to apply night mode manually before bed and invariably wake my wife when my watch buzzes or lights up. Why can't we simply have it go to auto-sleep/theater mode at a pre-determined time each night? Or have it make a reasonable assumption when the watch thinks we are asleep?

    submitted by /u/SundayRed
    [link] [comments]

    I love wearing my midnight fog band with my work hoodie!

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:04 PM PDT

    Nike Sport Loop Black/Platinum arrived today������

    Posted: 08 May 2018 11:20 PM PDT

    When I restart my AW iMessage becomes unavai

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi everybody. I'm asking you if someone has ever had the same issue. Almost every time I restart the AW iMessage is unavailable (only on the watch), messages are sent "in green". If I open the conversation on the phone the messages sent on the watch are green also there, but if i reply form the phone they are blue. I obviously called the support, I'm waiting for a reply but they seem not finding a solution. Obviously I tried unpair and set up as new, it solves by the moment but after a couple of restarts the problem represents. Also toggling off and on iMessage in the phone is only a temporary solution. Only a hard reset sometimes restores iMessage, but not even every time. Any feedback mates?

    P.S. sorry for a non-mother language English...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/RiccardoBisoni
    [link] [comments]

    Homekit Missing?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    So I'm finally in the possession of four Phillips Hue Bulbs and set everything up last night...however, I'm missing Homekit from my watch. I may have deleted it in the past but it is completely missing from my apps on my AW. I tried deleting/reinstalling the app and no luck.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Trav1989
    [link] [comments]

    Buying used - Identify series without connecting to phone

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:34 AM PDT

    I want to buy a used watch on craigslist - it is listed as series 3, but I want to make sure it is before I buy it. Is there an easy way to identify the series before I buy it?

    submitted by /u/Ifigomissing
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: Download Music from iPhone

    Posted: 09 May 2018 06:51 AM PDT

    Now that Apple Watch can control music off of an iPhone again, I tried checking if I could download a specific to my non-cellular Apple Watch to run with but there's no option. I can sync it to the Watch from iPhone through a more involved process. Would be cool to download specific albums off of the Watch.

    submitted by /u/MICHAELSD01
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone not turning on screen when receiving notifications

    Posted: 09 May 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    When my iPhone is connected with my Apple Watch the watch vibrates but the notification does not turn on the screen on my IPhone, is there any settings that I can set for it to turn on? I have already set a pin code but seems to have the same behavior,

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Shynz
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Apple Watch take so goddamn long to update?!

    Posted: 09 May 2018 06:18 AM PDT

    This is ridiculous. I have a high speed internet connection and an Apple Watch Series 1. Today, I updated my watch to the latest release and it took an hour just to DOWNLOAD the update and another hour to verify and install it! This is insane! Why does it take so long??

    submitted by /u/TeslaLightning
    [link] [comments]

    S3 Disconnects While On A Call In the Car

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:59 AM PDT

    I've seen one or two other posts on here about this but no real discussion.... I have an X and a S3 LTE (LTE currently not active). I've noticed when I'm on the phone using car BT, the watch and the phone disconnect. When I had the LTE active, the watch wouldn't even connect to cellular. After I end the call, connection resumes. Noticed this since I got the X on all versions of iOS 11 and Watch OS 4 so far. Anyone else seeing the same thing or know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/antm1222
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend Applecare on the Watch??

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:57 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Is Applecare for the watch worth it in your opinion? If any of you have had issues w/o applecare, did Apple fix the problem?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/2WhomAreYouListening
    [link] [comments]

    My watch face when I nail my activity, meditation and water goals, and clear my calendar

    Posted: 08 May 2018 01:18 PM PDT

    After way too much deliberation for a matter like this, I decided to switch from Space Black SS to the regular Stainless Steel and I’m really happy with my decision.

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:18 PM PDT

    ‘Seek Medical Attention’, her Apple Watch said.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 04:45 AM PDT

    Best gym tracking app

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:03 PM PDT

    Just wondering what everyone is using while lifting. Bench press/squat/ deadlifts mainly. All I'm looking for is a calorie tracker that is accurate while doing an hour at the gym.

    submitted by /u/gmatt21
    [link] [comments]

    After three weeks of ownership, I managed to get a tiny dent in my Series 3 SS. ��

    Posted: 08 May 2018 11:59 PM PDT

    Thank the lord for Stainless Steel, I can imagine the dent being much bigger if it were aluminium.

    submitted by /u/valentinosalami
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 2 selling price?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:15 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm looking to sell a series 2, and was wondering what a good price for it would be. It's used but in new condition. Thanks so much for any help.

    submitted by /u/42fishyfish
    [link] [comments]

    Apple really needs to update their watch App Store. Don’t know how many skiing apps I’ll need in the summer.

    Posted: 08 May 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    Looking for step tracking app after using FitBit.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:42 AM PDT

    My mum bought an Apple Watch today after using FitBits for a few years. I've had my own Watch for a while, and while my mum will appreciate the rings and activity tracking (she already found work out mode), I think she will miss the focus on steps. Is there an app for Watch that tracks steps and can maybe give notifications throughout the day at 5000, 10000 etc?

    submitted by /u/DumpsterFolk
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Walmart $150 apple watch true?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:24 AM PDT

    limits of S3 LTE

    Posted: 09 May 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Every time I say this I get down-voted (to be honest I assume this post will too), but according to Apple the LTE S3 has to have its paired phone to be on and somehow connected to a carrier in order for its cellular functions to work;

    https://imgur.com/3Qtf3Bi

    I've tried testing this by leaving my phone at home turned on (my S3 can make/receive calls), or turned off (always says disconnected), and it seems to confirm this behaviour.

    Can anyone point to me to information to the contrary? Is this just a quirk of my particular network (and Apple support being wrong)?

    Edit: lol, well after talking to Apple for the 3rd time they again confirmed that it shouldn't work. I then talked to my provider (EE), who said it should work. They did something carrier side, and now it can receive calls with the phone off.

    So I was wrong!

    submitted by /u/jeakjeakjeak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel