• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 9, 2018

    Apple TV Infuse vs Plex picture quality

    Apple TV Infuse vs Plex picture quality


    Infuse vs Plex picture quality

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:34 PM PDT

    This may be a dumb question, but now that infuse supports syncing with Plex, is there any difference in picture quality if I play on the Plex app vs playing on the infuse app? To clarify, I'm asking more in terms of I play content on infuse that is synced from a Plex account, vs just watching it directly from a Plex account.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Flippy-Floppy
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use you AppleTV for?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 05:37 PM PDT

    Do you use it for something else then streaming (netflix, crunchroll, ...) and mirroring your screen? What do you use it for?

    submitted by /u/thales-gaddini
    [link] [comments]

    CW app not working correctly

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:02 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/rEsfaF7CHyU

    I'd click into a show and nothing will happen. Some of the episodes and clips load, but most won't. I've tried reinstalling the app, rebooting the Apple TV, anything else I can try? The content works on other devices. Thanks!

    Edit: Glad it's not just me, hope they can get it fixed soon. I went through all the troubleshooting steps, including factory resetting the Apple TV. A workaround is mirroring the content from your iPhone to the Apple TV.

    submitted by /u/Volerikan
    [link] [comments]

    Nick Jr app problems?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 07:58 PM PDT

    Been using the Nick Jr. app for ages with no issues on my Apple TV 4; now it loads the splash screen and fails to load anything beyond that.

    NickJr. app support told me to reset my Apple TV. Not a chance, as this is the only app giving me trouble.

    Anyone else run into these issues? My toddler demands Hey Duggee.

    submitted by /u/moribund112
    [link] [comments]

    Hide Watched & Sort by episode total

    Posted: 08 May 2018 09:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I have asked this question few months ago but just checking to see if anything has changed?

    Does anyone know if its possible on Plex/Infuse to hide watched items as well as sort by episode so shows with the least number of watched episodes appear first?

    Many Thanks

    submitted by /u/TehJonny
    [link] [comments]

    Harmony Touch + 4th Gen Apple TV

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:26 PM PDT

    I've set this up and added this remote as my third party remote. I seem to have an issue that 80% of the time one click of a button acts as two clicks. It's way too sensitive, I've tried messing with the slow/fast/medium settings, but that doesn't do anything. Any fix?

    submitted by /u/ck0190
    [link] [comments]

    History app not launching

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:45 AM PDT

    For the past week the History app on my Apple TV 4K has refused to launch. It just kicks back out to the home screen no matter how I try to open the application.

    I have deleted the app, disconnected it from the TV app, reset the Apple TV and even restored the Apple TV to factory setting. Every other app on the system works except for this.

    I have sent a message to A+E Networks to see if the problem is on their end but have not heard back. The History app works on all other devices I own (iPhones, iPads, Fire TV, Fire TV stick) and was just curious if anyone else is having this problem.

    submitted by /u/jtbergen
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4k, Hisense H49M3000 and Netflix HDR not playing nice. Too dark

    Posted: 08 May 2018 05:34 AM PDT

    Hi

    I have a Hisense H49M3000 TV, along with AppleTV 4k with a HDMI 2.0a/b compatible cable and a 4k Netflix subscription. The TV is apprently uptodate as when I search for software update it tells me no updates so guessing it is the newest one I have.

    Basically the issue is whenever I watch anything HDR on Netflix via AppleTV (Labeled Dolby Vision on netflix even though TV isnt DV compatible), the video plays super dark. Marvel shows wierdly seem to be darker than others like Lost in Space.

    The ATV is setup to 4K HDR @50Hz with match dynamic content and framerate turned on.

    Any HDR content from Amazon prime video plays fine with bright colors only Netflix HDR seems to be running dark. Is there any way this can be improved/fixed (Short of turning off HDR)? As nothing I have tried so far seems to Work. Is there something wrong with the ATV?

    submitted by /u/adityamatharu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel