• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] I’m giving away a Junes SS repo account! PM Me :)

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] I’m giving away a Junes SS repo account! PM Me :)


    [Discussion] I’m giving away a Junes SS repo account! PM Me :)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:12 PM PDT

    I recently updated my IPhone 7+ (11.3.1) and it's honestly the best thing I've done to my phone and have no regrets whatsoever. I did however recently buy his SuperSecret repo access about 2weeks ago and now it's obviously of no use to me. So I was wondering if anyone here is interested in the account. I thought that'll be a good opportunity to give back to the community before I leave...

    Also if you're wondering about my experience on iOS 11.3, it's honestly amazing! My battery life has almost tripled and the performance is as good as it could get on my device. It finally feels like an actual iPhone again!

    *** Mods, if this is not allowed please delete it. *** Also the only reason I'm giving it away is firstly obviously it's of no use to me and secondly I just wanted to do something for the community before I say bye! I've had a great time and I would like to Thank everyone that contributed and kept this community alive!!! That's why I chose to do this!! The account is still good as new since I only got it around 2weeks ago! So there is still around 50weeks left on it <3

    *** I'll pick a free winner in a few hours! If you want to enter please like and comment below and I'll pick a random guy from the comments :) Otherwise if you definitely want it, PM me!

    *** I'll use a random comment generator and record the video and upload the results here to ensure the fairest results!

    Thank you again guys! Love you all <3

    GUYS HOW SHOULD I PICK THE WINNER? IS EVERYONE OK WITH A SCREEN RECORDING OF ME DOING IT? Please let me know ASAP! I'm picking the winner at 6PM AEST.

    submitted by /u/Harjot2k18
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Floating keyboard for ipad, please, please

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:56 AM PDT

    [Tutorial] Increase output volume on Electra jailbreak

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    So this is something I've done on all of my previous jailbreaks, but it seems I didn't see any recent posts on this. If I'm late to this, or there's another method, then let me know. I just noticed that the default output volume to my headphones was pretty low, and this fixed that.

    1. Download Filza
    2. Use the search function and type in "regional"
    3. Select the three "regionalvolumelimits" and change them from .8x to .99.
    4. Save when prompted

    Respring and you should be good to go. I've tested and it works just as I remembered.

    Note: for safety reasons I would not play music at max volume on the iPhone speakers.

    submitted by /u/stfaulk90
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Phantom coming soon!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:44 AM PDT

    [Release] CCVPN - VPN Control Center Module

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    [Question] Newer 11.3+ iOS version; how smoothness, operation and performance compared to 11.1.2?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:31 PM PDT

    I've been sitting on my iPhone 6S+ running 11.1.2 stock waiting for Saurik's version and am just not sure I even care anymore. I'm tempted to just update and write off the jailbreak. What is the consensus of those who have updated to 11.3+ is it running better? Smoother? Better on battery?

    submitted by /u/salzamani
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] - RotateWall: Change the wallpaper when device rotate. (BigBoss - Free)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:36 AM PDT

    [Tutorial] How to get a working floating dock on an iPhone X.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:23 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Everything has become smooth again after removing Anemone

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:55 AM PDT

    My phone was starting to feel sluggish, freezing, lagging what not. Ever since i removed Anemone it has been alot of snappier no freezes almost like stock.

    submitted by /u/iphoneian
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] anyway to hook up ps4 controller to iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.2

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:40 PM PDT

    Would like it for provenance

    submitted by /u/Zenbott33
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [[ConditionalWiFi3]] Please make it able to show wifi data usage for every single app like that of mobile data

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:09 PM PDT

    [Question] How do I have over 100GB of storage being taken up by "Other?"

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:19 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 10.5in 256GB on 11.1.2 and Electra 1.0.4. Everything runs fine and the freezes/reboots have been practically non-existent the last couple weeks. What is taking up over 100GB of storage and how can i lower it? Have tried everything I can think of with iCleaner Pro. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/schro-j
    [link] [comments]

    [Upcoming] YouTubeUICustomizer & NetflixUICustomizer & More

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    [question] Houdini has broken most of my 3D Touch menus! What can I do to get them back?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:41 PM PDT

    [Question] [Request] Is there any tweak to make notifications like these clear? (iOS 5)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 05:09 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to have this music lock screen on iOS 11. I know it has been requested but i cannot take the iOS 11 one.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 07:24 PM PDT

    [Request] A Fix Or Update To App Admin. Still Shows Badges Even Tho No Updates. On 10.3.3

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:53 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Why is Packix a main repo when it is consistently having errors?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:24 PM PDT

    an unexpected error has occurred etc. Not reliable.

    submitted by /u/PadraicThePrince
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] How to make your own respring logo with anemone on iOS 11!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    so today I installed [[glasklart]] (a theme) and with it came a respring logo which actually worked. So I tried using my own picture and that worked too!

    completed respring logo folder: Link. Place the extracted .theme folder in /Library/Themes


    Requirements

    • [[MakeRespringGreatAgain]]

    • [[Anemone]]

    • Filza

    • some kind of photo editing program that can make custom sized dimensions (I used Photoshop Mix from the AppStore) (you can also use any picture and use a site like http://www.picresize.com/ to get the required dimensions)


    Tutorial

    Setting up

    • First, you'll need a picture to use as your respring logo, I'll use this one

    • Also install and download all of the required things listed above

    Making the image

    1. First, open Photoshop Mix or any other photo editing program and make two new custom workspaces, one 240x240 px and one 360x360 px https://imgur.com/a/O7ichPJ

    2. Then add your image and crop out so that you have a checkered background (transparent https://imgur.com/a/21CJNE3), I used the auto crop tool as my image was on a clean white background. Do this for the 240x240 px and the 360x360 px workspace

    Making your theme

    1. Now you must get these photos into the file system. I saved them to my camera roll and navigated to /private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE and scrolled all the way down to find them. Note that you may have more than one folder and that your photo may not be in the 100APPLE folder.

    2. Copy these two photos to somewhere more accessible and rename them.

    3. Now navigate to /Library/Themes and make a new folder called whatever you want with ".theme" at the end https://imgur.com/a/21CJNE3

    4. In that folder make a new folder called "Bundles" and in that one place this info.plist (edit that plist with your name). Place another folder called "com.apple.ProgressUi" inside the Bundles folder. https://imgur.com/a/i1GkYt4

    5. Now place two copies of each image insige the folder and name one of the smaller ones "apple-logo-black@2x~iphone.png" and the other small one "apple-logo@2x~iphone.png". Name the larger ones "apple-logo-black@3x~iphone.png" and "apple-logo@3x~iphone.png". Should look like the album above

    Applying your theme

    1. (Re)Open anemone and expand the colloum named what you named the info.plist, check the name you gave the .theme folder, press apply and respring! https://imgur.com/a/R2iyumE

    This is my first long tutorial so if you have any questions about this tutorial or formatting feel free to ask via the comment or PM's!

    submitted by /u/tokilokit
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is there a way to remove the dictation (mic) button from the keyboard ?, i keep hitting it accidentally

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:24 AM PDT

    [question] iphone is airdropping memes to people help!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:23 AM PDT

    My iphone 7 plus ios 11.0.3 (jailbroken) is constantly airdropping memes to everyone around me. i will try to uninstall some tweaks soon. If anyone knows how to fix this plz post ty.

    submitted by /u/dododman
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to bundle Taig with an IPSW. It is possible and easily explained in the link below for Pangu, but I’m wondering about Taig. I’ve tried many times with no success.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 04:22 PM PDT

    https://nyansatan.github.io/dualboot/ios4dualboot.html

    Specifically the part where it talks about extracting Pangu with jtool and getting the zipped components. I've tried the same general method with no success in extracting Taig. I've also tried using this write up (http://newosxbook.com/articles/TaiG2.html) that has files included in it but still no success when using Odysseus to bundle the components or manually putting them there.

    (computer$ ./ipsw desired.ipsw custom.ipsw -memory baseband.tar jb.tar ssh.tar) for Odysseus but with the Taig components. Still no luck.

    Manually I will dual boot and then overwrite the main file system with a blank iOS 8.3, attempt to copy the components over and then use this method to boot, (https://cydiatweaks2018.blogspot.ca/2018/02/how-to-downgrade-any-32-bit-device-to.html)

    how ever no matter what I do it either hangs at "Detecting Apple HBPP driver, driver will be kept alive" during verbose boot, or

    Other times when it does boot, Cydia is not on the home screen, I can get it to open with safari and cydia:// but there are no sources and will not let me do anything.

    I just need a write up or a pointer in the right direction from someone who has attempted this before.

    submitted by /u/AppleTech5333
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] - XB-CCModules: CC Connectivity replacement with settings! (BigBoss - Free)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:38 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to Sort search results in cydia

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:20 PM PDT

    Would be good in case you want to search something older/newer and not sure about name of tweak.Sorting by date would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/deonat0r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel