• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    iPhone This GameBoy phone case for iPhone

    iPhone This GameBoy phone case for iPhone


    This GameBoy phone case for iPhone

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    Apple admits iOS 11.3 bricks microphones on some iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:42 AM PDT

    The last 3 generations of iPhone feel remarkably similar to use performance wise

    Posted: 05 May 2018 10:30 PM PDT

    This is probably the most obvious argument that modern smart phones aren't advancing. If you've regularly used a 6S/SE, 7 or 8/X (with fresh batteries) they feel remarkably similar even on the latest iOS version.

    I remember when I upgraded from a 4S to a 5S the performance difference was drastic.

    I just wonder if now the hardware is so advanced that unless you do heavy duty usage that they're now fast enough to handle the base OS without lag

    submitted by /u/Gasifiedgap
    [link] [comments]

    What is a cheap good quality iphone 6s screen replacement and where can I buy it from?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:38 AM PDT

    I need to repair my phone and im looking for a cheap alternative to the one I found for 37 bucks and 18 dollar shipment. Any recomendations would be very useful since I ordered from ebay and got scammed.

    submitted by /u/Lu70707
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the Google Opinion Rewards app and not located in the US?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:58 AM PDT

    As far as I know, it's only for people in the US, but if I had a US iTunes account to download it, would it know I'm not in the US and not offer me any surveys?

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47
    [link] [comments]

    Delayed SMS messaging?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:33 AM PDT

    So I have an iPhone 7 Plus (11.3.1), AT&T is my carrier. Whenever I am in group messaging (with iPhone and androids users are in this group. If I am with iPhone only users I have no problem with group messaging (fucking android users... kidding)) I send a text but sometimes the other people do not receive a the text until 12 am - 4am, when I sent the text way earlier in the like noon or even 1 pm. It is getting to a point where I never know if the other people received my texts. If I text them 1 on 1 it seems to be fine but the group messaging is where it is screwing things up.

    Things I've tried: Popped out the SIM card and popped it back in Turned off "Send as SMS" then turned it back on Turned off iMessage because idk you never know that could be it lol Restarted my phone

    If any of you have any ideas let me know! Thank you

    submitted by /u/TeeJay72
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 more white strip/stain on screen

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:23 AM PDT

    Hello there, I noticed this strip on the screen that is more white than the rest of screen.

    https://imgur.com/a/9JE2HfP

    What do you think about is? Dead pixels? I'm out of warranty :(

    submitted by /u/Birut
    [link] [comments]

    Missing FaceTime on my iPhone 7

    Posted: 05 May 2018 09:10 PM PDT

    I got my iPhone from UAE where the FT is banned, hence the iPhones are shipped without that. But i live in India where there is no restrictions on FT, is there any way i can get it on my iPhone?

    submitted by /u/zikzakofficial
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your nightstand charging setup?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:40 AM PDT

    Perfect post for late at night. Especially after fighting my stupid charging cables.

    I'm trying to find something that'll work for my phone, watch and maybe iPad. I've got a standard three-plug, three-usb plug setup, but it's been a little slow on charging and makes this bothersome buzzing.

    So I figured why not see what everyone else is using? Share away!

    submitted by /u/kbuis
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no way to lock apps using TouchID with a phone that is not jailbroken?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    Why hasn't this happened by now?

    submitted by /u/alliwanabeiselchapo
    [link] [comments]

    Vibrates but no text notification iOS 11.3.1

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:27 AM PDT

    Ever since I updated my 6S to iOS 11.3.1 I noticed that if I'm using my phone, I will feel it vibrate as if I'm gettting a text, but there will be no banner notification or number icon on the message app, and no blue dot on the message letting me know that there is a new one.

    But if I go into the text conversation, there is in fact a new message that I haven't seen yet.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/anferz
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing my location with a desktop?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:56 AM PDT

    My little boys go to get ready for bathtime about 6:30 and I thought it would be nice if there was a desktop application where they can see where my phone (ie me) is, and mum can get an idea of how long It'll be before I get home from work.

    All I can find are 1) iphone->iphone based apps 2) sneaky software for people who suspect their partner is cheating 3) articles about if your phone is stolen

    I wasn't sure there was a location sharing thing that linked to a desktop app rather than another iphone? We have a MacPro in the living room so they tend to watch kids tv on that and it would be nice to have it as something they can click on when I'm driving home; I'm actually a bit surprised that Apple Maps does't have a 'show device locations' option

    submitted by /u/ScottishCalvin
    [link] [comments]

    Search bar highlight

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:43 AM PDT

    Anyone found it annoying that the search bar doesn't auto highlight the URL to overwrite it and google search something else. Is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/acopywriter
    [link] [comments]

    I wish more app developers would give us the ability to use alternative app icons.

    Posted: 05 May 2018 11:46 AM PDT

    Thankfully these days most (maintained) apps fit in with the iOS app icon "theme", but there are still a fair few popular apps that look out of place on the springboard.

    Things 3 for example. This is probably one of the most optimised apps for iOS 11. It even features drag and drop on iPhone. But, the app icon really bugs me.

    I'm not bashing Things 3, it's one of my favourite apps, and there are many worse example out there, it's just the off centred check mark and the corner radius's of the inner white square make the app stand out, and not in a good way.

    I think their Twitter profile picture would work much better as an iOS app icon then the current one.

    What is everyone else's thoughts on this? It's such a minor thing but I feel it's quite important since the whole OS has a lot of attention to detail.

    submitted by /u/Martification
    [link] [comments]

    Activate without sim

    Posted: 06 May 2018 09:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I have an old old iPhone 5 that I wiped years ago it's still locked to a carrier I no longer use. But I want to set it up just so I can give it to my kid to watch on Wi-Fi. Trying to activate it and it's asking for a Sim card. I tried plugging it into iTunes and iTunes is now asking for a Sim card also. I thought I could have activated it without a Sim card. Any tips? Can I put in my existing SIM card? It won't work because of the carrier lock. I Assume. I have some European SIM cards that are expired as well. Would those work? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mb0200
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 speaker issue on iOS 11.3.1

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:08 PM PDT

    Has anyone else had an issue with their iPhone 7 and it's speaker when updated to the latest iOS update? The button is completely "greyed" out and give no speaker option to hear the call and the only way I can speak/hear is through my AirPods or my cars Bluetooth. Just wondering if anyone else has faced this issue and if anyone has found a fix.

    submitted by /u/allenmccullers
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, can't log into Google account on my iPhone SE

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    Something in this picture doesn’t belong...

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:48 AM PDT

    Something that I've always wondered: Can you actually tell a difference if you feel the 6000 series aluminum of the 6 and the 7000 series aluminum on the 6s?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:34 AM PDT

    Does the 6s actually feel grippier? The same?

    submitted by /u/octranspo9307
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 - Battery draining after 11.3.1

    Posted: 06 May 2018 08:20 AM PDT

    Is it just time to get my battery replaced by Apple? Lost 30% in 1 hour of casual use.

    Phone is warm to the touch. Not really wanting to rebuild it since it was fine before 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/BlurryEyed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having problems with AdGuard Pro blocking phone-wide apps recently? Did the DNS settings change?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 12:46 AM PDT

    It seems that the DNS settings aren't working anymore and I'm getting ads in all my apps and browsers starting two days ago.

    Previous custom DNS settings were:

    176.103.130.130

    176.103.130.131

    They worked perfectly. Now don't.

    Tried AdGuard Default. That seemed to work for about five minutes then ads began appearing again.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/oranjeboven
    [link] [comments]

    Using my iPhone X as a GPS for a 12 hour drive. Do I need to be worried about burn in? If so, what can I do to prevent it?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    Any way to activate iPhone 6 without SIM card?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 07:12 AM PDT

    I have an older iPhone 6 that I got from a past friend of mine, I'm trying to activate it so my son can watch shows on it while we go on our road trips. Issue is, I don't have an AT&T SIM card to put in it since I'm on Verizon. Is there any way to get around it?

    submitted by /u/LLKewlJew
    [link] [comments]

    locked iphone

    Posted: 06 May 2018 06:42 AM PDT

    hi everyone!!! i accidentally put a passcode on my phone when i was drunk last night and i cannot seem to remember my passcode... i have 2 years of photos of my daughter on that phone. how can i erase the passcode without erasing the content of the phone?

    submitted by /u/j3ncas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel