• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 8, 2018

    Apple iOS Just confirmed after speaking with Apple tech support, apparently Apple has cut out audio in any screen recording in the Music app because of copyright issues

    Apple iOS Just confirmed after speaking with Apple tech support, apparently Apple has cut out audio in any screen recording in the Music app because of copyright issues


    Just confirmed after speaking with Apple tech support, apparently Apple has cut out audio in any screen recording in the Music app because of copyright issues

    Posted: 08 May 2018 02:36 AM PDT

    You cannot record your own screen with audio in the music app, and I assume other apps that involve this particular copyright issue. After a little bit of googling, tons of people seem to be having the same issue as well. Honestly a weird move. I've seen tons of people share small clips of songs in the music app on Instagram or other social media, and it gives Apple Music that much more exposure.

    But I'm sure theres a bunch of laws I don't know about being involved in it. Kind of ridiculous though, don't you think?

    submitted by /u/WhenItsHalfPastFive
    [link] [comments]

    Counter clockwise X

    Posted: 07 May 2018 06:46 AM PDT

    Saw this beautiful iPad Multitask/Control Center port on /r/jailbreak decided to share...

    Posted: 08 May 2018 08:05 AM PDT

    Downloading videos

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, is there anyway to download mp4 files that aren't available thru iTunes?

    submitted by /u/YutaniCasper
    [link] [comments]

    update to iOS 11.3.1 on an iPhone SE? (MAY 2018)

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:53 AM PDT

    I just want to know a few things before I update.

    1) How is the battery life? Did it get any better (on normal mode and power saver). I'm going on a trip soon so I'll be using my phone to record (1080p) a lot of footage.

    2) How's the storage now? Will I lose a lot of storage? (I have a 32gb SE)

    3)How's the performance? Any bugs?

    4) I'm currently running iOS 10.3.3 should I just stick with it? Will 11.3.1 be too much for the A9 Chip?

    5) Any idea why I didn't get the 11.3.3 update yet?

    submitted by /u/SurfingTheInternet
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage App Store potentially stupid question. What does that red 7 mean, and how can I get rid of it?!

    Posted: 07 May 2018 05:37 PM PDT

    Linking SharePoint to default Calendar app

    Posted: 07 May 2018 09:26 PM PDT

    Title says it all but has anyone had success with this and/or know how to do it?

    submitted by /u/SpideyRules9974
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar Error - Tried Everything

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:24 PM PDT

    I've spent hours trying to fix this problem. I've searched numerous forums, articles, etc. Nothing has worked. Help!

    There is a calendar under my iCloud that persistently returns when I delete it from my iOS devices. I know it's somehow synced with my iCloud, even though it doesn't show up when I log into iCloud.com because when I sign into a new device, the offending calendar shows up on that device. It is a calendar that I previously created and shared.

    When I delete it from iOS it almost immediately reappears.

    Things I've tied:

    deleting, hiding/deleting, hiding/showing/deleting, renaming/deleting, signing out of iCloud, restarting, all with various combinations of force quitting the app, uninstalling the calendar app, etc. This calendar is relentless. Does anyone have any ideas? I think I may need to get an apple tech to somehow purge the corrupted calendar from iCloud.

    submitted by /u/tyler611
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove others on my iphone used storage?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 05:57 PM PDT

    I had benn restoring my iphone since 3G days and now i'm on my iPhone 8 Plus 64gb is well enough for me but just want to squeeze a little bit more. How can i remove almost 5GB+ of others storage?

    submitted by /u/apengako
    [link] [comments]

    Bug after leaving Netflix app

    Posted: 07 May 2018 03:27 PM PDT

    Best data manager app?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:19 PM PDT

    Right now, I'm using My Data Manager. I'm a little iffy on the VPN since I don't know anything about it (if it uses data itself, etc.) but I realize it can be turned off.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on data management apps, or is using My Data Manager, either with out without the VPN, the best way to go?

    submitted by /u/bij0ux
    [link] [comments]

    Counter clockwise X wallpaper

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    Automatic Call Recorder App...Is This a Thing?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:43 PM PDT

    Hey! I am looking for an iPhone app that records phone calls.

    *Must haves: Doesn't play a record tone or anything else that would tip off the other party that they are being recorded.

    No time limits on recording or playback.

    *Preferred but not necessary: Records calls automatically without having to manually dial into a third party

    I know such a thing exists for Android but I can't seem to find one for iPhone.

    Also, the state that I live in is a single party consent to record state so the other party does not need to be aware that they are being recorded.

    And no, this isn't for some sketchy business, I am the receiving party to some very volatile/abusive phone conversations and have been legally advised to record these calls.

    submitted by /u/grasshopper3988
    [link] [comments]

    My usage and standby times are the same ��

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    Help with hyphens

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:41 PM PDT

    As part of the latest 2.18.51 update for the iOS version of WhatsApp, tapping on a link to an Instagram or Facebook video will now allow you to watch it right from WhatsApp - all in-line with your current conversation.

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:01 AM PDT

    Emojis that are coming this year to iOS

    Posted: 06 May 2018 03:48 PM PDT

    Is there a way, natively, to list wireless networks by strength instead of by name?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:23 AM PDT

    iOS 11 for older models?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 10:45 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s and wanted to reach out to see if people have had better experiences wth the iOS 11 update? I know that when it first came out, it caused a lot of slowness and battery issues for older phones. Wondering if it's worth updating or just staying where I'm at

    submitted by /u/dzhou10
    [link] [comments]

    What The Bug?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:10 AM PDT

    iPhone can send texts and make calls but can not receive them.

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know anyway of fixing this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ploy501
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11.3.1 ... interesting ... ��

    Posted: 07 May 2018 12:45 AM PDT

    Why are my IMessage always out of order?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 04:39 PM PDT

    I'm on the newest version of ios tried turning off auto time and date and iMessage and restarting my phone but still it always screws up. If I'm texting someone back and forth fairly quick, their response will be in front of my question after I repopen the conversation.

    This first started a couple months ago and it didn't bother me much but now I feel it's happening all the time. Unless the message is separated by a decent amount of time there's a good chance it's gonna get screwed up

    submitted by /u/King_North_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how the repeating alarm "every day" feature works?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 08:50 AM PDT

    I've tried to set up certain alarms like 7:45am "every weekday" or 9:40am "every Sunday" but the feature appears to be brainless. I still find myself manually setting the alarms every night. I was hoping it could turn into a set and forget feature that wakes me up when I need to be up every day. Am I just using this wrong?

    For example -

    I need to get up before 10 on Sunday so I set up a 9:40am "every Sunday". Going to bed on Saturday night I check the alarms to see that no alarms are turned on. Not trusting the setup, I just turn my 9:40am alarm on. It wakes me up. Going to bed on Sunday night - I see that my 9:40am "every Sunday" alarm is now set to on. Even though we are well past that time in the day on Sunday. Am I overthinking this? If I just didn't touch my alarm app at all would it actually work? Would my every weekday alarms go off Monday-Friday even though they don't show as "on" when I'm going to be the night before?

    Very confusing feature....

    submitted by /u/ragequitCaleb
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows a good image editing app that can “flip” pictures?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel