• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    Apple iOS Can I change it back to the arrows? I use the arrows more often than I would a 15 sec skip.

    Apple iOS Can I change it back to the arrows? I use the arrows more often than I would a 15 sec skip.


    Can I change it back to the arrows? I use the arrows more often than I would a 15 sec skip.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 08:25 PM PDT

    An app which can save the a web page then open it offline? Don't like Safari's Reading List

    Posted: 10 May 2018 08:01 AM PDT

    Safari's Reading List seems to 'forgotten' the webpage when I open it offline.

    submitted by /u/LT_LAWL
    [link] [comments]

    Hold down one icon and tap the other ones.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:55 AM PDT

    WiFi Assist is a joke, why can't Apple get this right?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 09:52 PM PDT

    My phone constantly connects to xfinity, cable-wifi, and other wifi-networks that I've connected to at various times. But, seeing as how xfinity hotspots for example can be really great or piss poor, my phone connects but now my music app stops playing and I can't use waze. So, I turn on wi-fi assist, but rarely helps.

    If I "forget this network" on my phone, it also forgets it on my laptop, and so the next time I'm at a coffee shop and need an xfinity hotspot I have to sign back in, and then my phone "remembers" it and I have the same stupid problem again.

    submitted by /u/turdfergusonpdx
    [link] [comments]

    What other previous iOS releases over the years have been mainly performance and optimization focused?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 02:55 AM PDT

    I'm asking this question so I have a rough idea when the last time if any that Apple released previous iOS major updates that focused just on performance the same way iOS 12 is rumoured to be focused upon.

    On the question of iOS 12, what are everybody's thoughts on them stepping back and taking a breather from feature development to stability improvement?

    submitted by /u/KieranRosevearIO
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage notification badge missing

    Posted: 10 May 2018 08:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I noticed recently that on my iPad Pro (2016) when I get an iMessage I am getting the notification but the notification badge is missing.

    Tried to hard reset , toggle off & on iMessage notification but nothing.

    Did any of you experience this before? Any solution or should I wait for the next update ?

    PS. No other iOS device is affected.

    submitted by /u/Giallou
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile network issues?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    Mobile network works without any problems but as soon as I connect to wifi anywhere and eventually switch back to mobile internet, it no longer works until I completely restart my phone. Toggling mobile internet on and off, airplane mode etc does not work.

    Anyone encountered this before or have a solution? Tried googling but the answers are general and vague. Running iOS 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/Phlegmatico
    [link] [comments]

    Do forwarded calls show up on call log?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 02:53 AM PDT

    Just wondering if forwarded incoming calls show up on call logs for skip the phone completely?

    submitted by /u/biggles20
    [link] [comments]

    Big up to the Redditor / Developer of Slør for getting featured in the App Store. I was one of the early people when you shared for the first time on here. Tl;dr Redditor made an app for you to change the blur background in Portrait pics

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:06 PM PDT

    Why is Reeder 3 still considered the best RSS reader when it has not been updated for more than 6 months?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 01:17 AM PDT

    It seems clear that the developer moved on, but in every top apps list, everyone keeps plugging an abandoned app. Especially considering its paid. Does anyone else feel like its time to find another main RSS app for iOS?

    The app is a glitchy mess, and the creator does not respond to emails. Sure it looks nice, but its no longer future proof, and its a bad idea for new users to buy it in its current state.

    Let me know what you guys use?

    submitted by /u/maximusvegas45
    [link] [comments]

    spoof location possible?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 12:20 AM PDT

    Is it yet possible to spoof ones location on an non jailbroken ios device yet? Spoof location for apps, internet etc.

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Reacting to the Horrifying Google IO 2018 Presentation

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:26 AM PDT

    How to get shared calendars to not show on Up Next on in notification centre

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:02 PM PDT

    My family have a shared calendar each. The SME I work for have shared calendars for each employee.

    I want to have both sets on my iPhone to view periodically but I want just my own calendar (work) to show on any agenda suggestions or up next on my iOS devices.

    Does the community have any suggestions or does it just check for the next item in your calendar app.

    submitted by /u/fakelemur
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Link and Steam Video apps are coming to Android and iOS in the coming weeks.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 01:20 PM PDT

    Broadcast Games

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:19 PM PDT

    Anyone know of a good app or way to broadcast games on iPhone? I tried Mobcrush but the broadcast on Twitch comes up very small. Any better ideas?

    submitted by /u/Neogalik
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to all the custom soundboard apps?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:26 PM PDT

    When I was in high school back in the early part of this decade, I liked the idea of listening to certain sound effects on my iPod Touch whenever I was in the mood for it. Since soundboard apps that only included generic, everyday sounds weren't really my thing, I relied on an app called "Resounder" that could play ANYTHING I WANT! All I needed to do was find a sound effect online or on my computer, add them to my iTunes library, sync them to my iPod, and then transfer them to the app. I could also create categories for them, and even add a wallpaper at the top of the screen to make it stand out. I can't remember why I ended up deleting it (either it was memory constraints or that it became unstable), but when I tried to re-download it, it was no longer available on the App Store. Then I found another app titled "IAC Pro". It served the same purpose as Resounder, but also came with some pre-packaged sounds. Everything was back to the way I wanted it until I installed a software update that it was incompatible with due to a lack of updates, leaving it unable to launch. I haven't come across another app like it since, as all the soundboard apps that remain are limited to whatever generic sounds they come with.

    I have read of two other apps that were available on the App Store - Soundslate and Audioboard, to be exact - which supposedly served the same purpose. But they no longer seem to be available on the App Store. Thankfully, there does seem to be another app - "Soundboard Studio Lite" - that may be a worthy successor.

    Still, I have to ask... why do these "add your own sounds" soundboard apps keep disappearing? And why do the ones that force you to deal with what's on offer get a free pass?

    submitted by /u/astrodomekid
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete these?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 09:02 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a web browser that takes advantage of the OLED screen on the iPhone X?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 09:27 AM PDT

    Does Working Copy force close frequently for anyone else?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 11:07 AM PDT

    I have 1 repo in Working Copy. I pretty much can't do anything without it shutting down on me.

    I'm using a 32GB 2017 iPad on 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/Whawhawah
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 to IOS10

    Posted: 09 May 2018 11:02 PM PDT

    Need some help folks. I have aka old external hard drive that was used on my mac. Sold the mac, but kept hard drive. Now have laptop running windows 10. Now I need to retrieve data from hard drive. So, how do I create a functional virtual machine with iOS 10 high Sierra on my windows 10 machine?????

    submitted by /u/ray99705
    [link] [comments]

    15 Best iOS RPG Games All Time

    Posted: 09 May 2018 11:42 AM PDT

    A dad needs help (yes, it’s me)

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone here know about Musical.ly? My little daughters Iphone is completely full. How can I back up her private videos stored on her iPhone to a computer? I do not know where this fucking app saves the videos. I have to reset the iphone and when I delete her videos I'm a dead dad.

    submitted by /u/DrXbee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel