• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    macOS Dark Volume Bar?

    macOS Dark Volume Bar?


    Dark Volume Bar?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:17 PM PST

    I just noticed that my volume and brightness bars are darker. Is this stock? When did this change?

    https://imgur.com/a/aL664

    submitted by /u/thehayk
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better Chinese keyboard input than the Mac OS default option that is highly secure without bloatware?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:42 PM PST

    The Chinese simplified pinyin is quite terrible on the Mac OS at spell guessing, but I'm hesitant to install Sogou on my MBP. Suggestions anyone?

    submitted by /u/Chen-Dynasty
    [link] [comments]

    I want to prevent iTunes opening with the media buttons in HighSierra.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:12 AM PST

    Hey. I get quite annoyed there is no control over what is my standard media application is in HighSierra. I never use iTunes and have been a Spotify user since I was a beta tester back in December 2008, but iTunes seems to love to open itself everytime I press the play button without having Spotify open, the same thing when ending calls with my Bluetooth speakers as its trying to "resume" the media.

    This is quite frustrating and really need a tool on how to make iTunes stop responding to the media keys.

    Suggestions anyone?

    submitted by /u/huttan
    [link] [comments]

    Mic doesn’t work on Bootcamp windows

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:48 AM PST

    Tried multiple headphones and also the headphone on macOS just not on windows

    Is their a solution?

    submitted by /u/BESTArshad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel