• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    Apple TV Futher plans for Apple that they support Safari on tvOS?

    Apple TV Futher plans for Apple that they support Safari on tvOS?


    Futher plans for Apple that they support Safari on tvOS?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 03:20 PM PST

    [DEV] [BETA TEST] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:02 AM PST

    Hi, reddit!

     

    I know there are not so much games on Apple TV and I would like share my new game with you - .projekt.

     

    I always was excited by geometry lessons at school and in university. But not all people were as excited as I was. So I created a game called .projekt to share my passion for spatial awareness with others. It's

     

    What's a point of the game you ask? It's simple, you need to build a 3D shape to match all given silhouettes. In contrast to geometry lessons it's supposed to be fun :)

     

    The most similar game to .projekt I can name is award winning Shadowmatic. In Shadowmatic you need to rotate a shape to get particular shadow. In .projekt you need to build that shape by your own.

     

    A youtube video is worth a thousand words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWqwmWocko

     

    .projekt is about to be released on March 13. I will invite first 20 commenters to a closed beta test (please post your google play email here). If asking for email is not allowed on reddit, then just send me a DM with it.

     

    All reviewers and youtubers will get an invite in any case, just ask :)

     

    Screens: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bGGNyGA3kPWBa9Sgu4T4CuxuxklG31pm?usp=sharing

    Website: http://stampedegames.net/

    submitted by /u/KuzykKirill
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes prevents custom videos from playing on Apple TV that is not in Apple's Music database

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:32 PM PST

    What video settings for ATV4K menu—1080p, 4K, SDR, or HDR/DV?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:57 AM PST

    As the title asks, what video settings to you have a default for the ATV menu (assuming you have "match content" on for switching modes)? I currently keep mine on 4K SDR but every time the screen saver activates, I regret not using Dolby Vision. I have a LG OLED C7. Is there a downside to keeping the default in DV? What do you prefer and why?

    submitted by /u/tglodjo
    [link] [comments]

    This Just Started Happening - is it an HDMI cable problem?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:09 PM PST

    Newbie question about video transfer

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:34 PM PST

    I apologize if its a dumb question but how would i go about transfering videos from my android tablet to my apple 4k tv? I installed that plex app but i cant figure it out....any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WalkWithElias69
    [link] [comments]

    Movie searches on Apple TV not matching IOS store on my iPhone.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PST

    So my wife and I watch a lot of movies and we've enjoyed our Apple TV for about four years now without any notable issues.

    All of a sudden, starting a couple weeks ago, new movie releases that are out and rentable when searches from the iTunes Store on my iPhone are NOT appearing in the Apple TV search, therefore they're unwatchable on our TV while they could be rented and viewed on our iPhones. It's not happening with all new releases, but there have been about five films now that we've wanted to watch that we could watch on our phones but are not appearing when searched through the Apple TV.

    I've never seen this before and it's extremely frustrating. Anyone have any ideas?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sao_Gage
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay + Spotify album art glitch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 09:36 AM PST

    Whenever I'm using airplay to play Spotify, using the album art is wrong by one. Ie the art is the previous song's album art. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Beanboy_31
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay K.O

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:00 PM PST

    After I purchase a new movie in itunes, i turned on my apple tv. The movies icon is disappeared from the top, so i clicked the reset all settings. The movie icons is back, but this iPhone and my iMac is not seeing my apple tv for airplay anymore. Any solutions? I tried everythint, but nothing happened :(

    Its strange because the remote app in my phone is working. The apple tv app is working. But the airplay is k.o

    Apple TV 3 iPhone X iMac 2009

    submitted by /u/shikaritr
    [link] [comments]

    I have to jailbreak after every reboot. 10.2.2 APT4 with nitoTV and greeng0blin

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 07:30 PM PST

    I tweeted to nitotv but I guess he's too busy with political rants. Is no one else having this issue. After been searching issue over the last few days and no one is complaining. I guess the next step would be for me to reload tvOS and then re-jailbreak.

    submitted by /u/TakeOver005
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeping AppleTV A wakes up AppleTV B

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PST

    Ok, this is super strange.

    I have 2 AppleTVs connected to each their own TV. Let's call them A and B. When I put A to sleep, it sleeps, but B unexpectedly wakes up about 4/5 times. When I put B to sleep, it sleeps and nothing else happens. A is a 4th gen, B is a 4K version.

    I'm completely lost. The best I can come up with is HDMI-CEC signal bleed, but that seems insane, as they are 2 meters from each other.

    submitted by /u/LQkkeN
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv 4k forgot 4k resolution overnight?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I'm having this very weird issue with my apple TV, where it forgot that it can work with 4k res with my TV.

    My setup is the following:

    Apple tv 4k 32GB -> HDMI 5.1 audio extractor, -> 4k LG tv.

    The reason I need the audio extractor is because I have an old amplifier, and this is the only way to get the 5.1 sound from the HDMI source.

    This setup worked flawlessly for a few weeks, but yesterday when I turned the apple TV on, the screen started flickering and flashing, something like when your HDMI cable is defected.

    I quickly switched cables and HDMI ports, and the apple TV was working correctly again, but the 4k resolution I was using before, was no longer an option in the video resolutions menu.

    Now, I ruled out most of the possibilites and for the love of my sanity I cannot figure out what's wrong.

    • Apple TV directly to TV works fine in 4k (I don't get 5.1 sound though, so this is bad)

    • Apple TV will only work in 1080p resolution, when going through HDMI audio extractor. (It 100% worked before with no issues)

    • Different device (Mac Mini) through HDMI audio extractor works in 4k (so the extractor shouldn't be an issue)

    • Apple TV through HDMI audio extractor to ULTRAWIDE monitor works in 1920*2560 resolution, so it is not capped to 1080p, like with the 4k TV.

    Now once again, this was working just fine 2 days ago, so I somehow suspect some sneaky change in the OS, since I have auto updates enabled.

    I already tried factory resetting both my apple TV, and my 4k LG tv, nothing has changed.

    One more little side detail: If I plug the Apple TV directly to my HDMI1 input it still flickers and the screen only comes up for 1 second before dissapearing again, and this keeps repeating. Any other HDMI inputs, and the Apple TV works just fine in 4k HDR.

    Any ideas or help would be very welcome, since I'm pretty frustrated about this whole thing, and I extremely love using this device, but the whole reason I got it was to watch my media in 4k, and that's pretty much impossible with my current setup.

    Feel free to ask any questions if you need any more detail.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wakummaci
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel