• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    iPhone /r/Android

    iPhone /r/Android


    /r/Android

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 09:41 PM PST

    Made quite the upgrade today!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:04 AM PST

    iPhone 6s Battery Replacement Performance Comparison (video)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:32 AM PST

    I’m three minutes into this song when will this glitch die please

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:37 AM PST

    Does anybody remember this IPod?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:44 PM PST

    The ultimate expression of being an Apple fanboy - the Apple shrine

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:18 PM PST

    iPhone SE owners, does the top right corner of your screen/front panel give in a bit or even click when pressed?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:09 AM PST

    Good thing I didn't use my camera for TWO minutes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:02 PM PST

    Why can’t Siri do basic Spotify control?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:39 AM PST

    It seems to be getting worse. Now when you say "skip track" it STOPS Spotify playing and just shows open Spotify on the screen.

    All I want is "hey Siri next track" for when driving

    submitted by /u/Gasifiedgap
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Wallpapers (focus on the Sun)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:12 AM PST

    Just wanted to share this wallpaper. Looks amazing on iPhone X!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:26 AM PST

    I've made a compact calendar widget app, quite unlike the others, it's free

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:05 AM PST

    Creative uses for NFC tags?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:50 AM PST

    Just got an NFC reader/writer with a bunch of cards as a gift, and was wondering what exactly I could use it for, besides url links.

    submitted by /u/Market_Trader
    [link] [comments]

    The best vpn for iphone?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 05:24 AM PST

    I want to install a vpn app for my iphone. It can be either a free or a paid one, doesn't matter. What matters is that I could install it on a few devices and would be good if it unblocked us netflix

    submitted by /u/asoupspoon
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 "home button" vibrates and clicks simultaneously when holding while charging

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:45 AM PST

    Does anyone have the same problem that I have? I find this annoying on my iPhone 7. It's weird when I tried double tapping it, it will register as a 10-tap and vibrates a lot, makes it hard to go to the app switcher. Only happens when charging. I would be appreciated if someone can help me.

    submitted by /u/Technicqlly
    [link] [comments]

    Paranoid?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:42 AM PST

    i got an iphone 8 brand new yesterday and i see a SUPER SMALL Scratch like a 0.2CM scratch visible On FLASH LIGHT ONLY and while viewing it on an light angle SUPER SMALL line

    i have a UAG case and a spigen tempered glass installed :( i think i'm overeacting or no? are all phones comes with perfect no scratch out of the box?

    submitted by /u/Kuzmain
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone won't let me enable microphone to apps all of a sudden

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:29 AM PST

    Disclaimer: I did my Google search but couldn't find answers to this specific issue. I apologize if this has been answered before.

    Apps that require access to microphone got blocked, saying:

    "Please allow access to Microphone in order to use voice messaging."

    1. I checked settings for those apps, but none of them show options for microphones.

    2. Under Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone, it simply states:

    "Applications that have requested access to the microphone will appear here"

    (obviously, none of those apps are showing)

    1. Under General -> Accessibility:

    I have Mono Audio off.

    1. I tried powercycling my phone but to no avail.

    Is there anything else I can try? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sonjasonya
    [link] [comments]

    Great attention to detail from Apple. You can tap on controls without having to fully expand the control center.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:09 PM PST

    Is chatting with apple support free of cost or do i have to pay anything to them

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:06 AM PST

    Create & activate an Apple ID with iCloud while having reached limit of free accounts on iDevices?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:24 AM PST

    Hello fellow guys,

    I have a little problem, I have an iPad Air 2 which reached the limit of free accounts on it.

    So I can't create a new Apple ID and use it for my iDevices.

    Do you know a method to create and activate a new Apple ID for my iPad?

    FYI:

    If you create a new Apple ID over webbrowser you can't activate it from your iDevice - but you can use it for iTunes Store.

    I hope you understand my questions

    submitted by /u/Rodnex
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed about the iPhone X display that I really appreciate.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:38 AM PST

    After sitting in freezing temps for extended periods of time, the screen does not have a blur effect!

    So this is from previous experience with iPhones that have LCD displays. Usually when I go to the gym or walking the dog or any place where I'm usually out for an extended period of time while the temps are freezing, I'll leave my phone in the car, tucked away in a cubby or something. After coming back I would check on my phone and the display would come to life, but images would move with a blur effect. It would be this way for a few minutes and return to normal as the LCD warms up. With the iPhone X's OLED type display, from what I understand, does not have the "Liquid Crystal" property of a LCD. So when I come back from a long walk or a gym session, the display acts exactly like it would in 70°F while sitting in a 30°F car interior!

    submitted by /u/07042018
    [link] [comments]

    brand new iPhone SE, horrible ios 11 battery drain

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 05:49 AM PST

    i got my iphone se a WEEK ago and it was on ios 10 with a good battery life. my friend updated it to ios 11, saying it'd be fine; now the battery life is abysmal. it goes down 1% every minute when it's not on low power mode, and down about 3% ON low power mode. i've done every possible thing to improve the battery life- disabling pretty much every single feature the phone has, lowering the brightness, factory resetting it, letting it drain to 0% and then fully recharging it, everything. nothing has helped. the only thing i haven't tried is removing the sim, i'm not even sure if that would help. what's the problem? why is the battery life still terrible after a week? does anyone have any groundbreaking resolutions? i lost 3% just typing this. help!!

    submitted by /u/ryanstalvey
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID screen is fully grayed out?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel