• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    iOS Gaming Game like Hearts of Iron IV or Europa Universalis?

    iOS Gaming Game like Hearts of Iron IV or Europa Universalis?


    Game like Hearts of Iron IV or Europa Universalis?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a game that's played from a map or globe where your objective is to run a country/go to war/conquer. I'm not interested in things like clash of clans. Anyone know of anything like this?

    submitted by /u/Lelaru
    [link] [comments]

    New Alto’s Odyssey High Score

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:21 PM PST

    Looking for a grindy single-player RPG.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:55 AM PST

    I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Island / Hunter Island series, Kairosoft games, Fiz, Adventure Bar, Weapon Throwing RPG... I enjoy upgrading and a solid story! Story not a huge requirement, as long as gameplay is fun.

    Preferring a paid app. No gatcha / No MMO/MMORPG

    submitted by /u/StickIt2Ya77
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite MFi games?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:19 PM PST

    I'll give any quality game a shot, regardless of genre. That said, I enjoy a few shooters, but mostly action, platforming and puzzles. Recommend whatever you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Tpark117
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good game to play that doesn’t require constant attention but still has good progression or a ranked ladder

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:14 AM PST

    I play a lot of hearthstone to fill this void and for awhile was playing summoners war, but I am burnt out on summoners war and with hearthstone I am a bit bored of the meta. I have played clash royale and it is fun, but requires me to be paying attention the whole game so not what I want in this instant.

    Any suggestions are welcome! I've played shadow verse and am not a huge fan as it's just hearthstone-y with an art style that I do not like.

    Edit: some other games I've tried and got bored of or couldn't get into. Star Wars galaxy (felt samey to summoners war and am not a huge Star Wars fan so couldn't get into the world)

    C.a.t.s. (Fun but after prestiging got bored of the same bots all the time being the way to play. Also not skill intenesive at all)

    submitted by /u/c0ldflame23
    [link] [comments]

    Minimilist RPG game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:03 AM PST

    Looking for something really simple. I download a bunch of games but I know I won't play them because I just can't focus on my phone that much. I want something simple and maybe Grindy to play during down time while listening to a podcast or music. Either an RPG or something upgrade focus. A nice simple aesthetic is a bonus.

    submitted by /u/holdmybelt
    [link] [comments]

    Any multiplayer games I can play with people from different continents

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:57 AM PST

    My girlfriend is in Europe and I'm currently in south east Asia. Does anyone have recommendations for multiplayer games we can play? It doesn't have to be live like fun run.

    submitted by /u/h04
    [link] [comments]

    Is Evoland 2 worth the buy on an X?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:41 AM PST

    I'm thinking of picking up Evoland 2, but I've read reviews of the first one being underwhelming and kinda meh. Also, is it optimized for the iPhone X?

    submitted by /u/SlighMD
    [link] [comments]

    'Siege of Dragonspear' is coming to mobile as a standalone release on March 10

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:34 PM PST

    Suggest a less-toxic alternative to Words With Friends 2? WWF has been ruined by aggressive ads

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:38 PM PST

    Hi all,

    My wife and I have been playing Words With Friends since it launched years ago (before Zynga bought it, I think), and we're both "grandfathered in" to Words With Friends 2 without ads. However, our son is almost 8 and is desperate to play with us, but since he's a "new" player his WWF2 is utterly overrun with ads, and Zynga offers zero options to remove them now for new users. These ads are so frequent and so aggressive / unskippable, it's rendered the game basically unplayable for him.

    Given the situation above, can you guys suggest a good kid-friendly multiplayer word game that either lacks ads or at least offers the option to pay to disable them?

    EDIT: Based on a suggestion from /u/shrimpflyrice, we're now playing and enjoying WordFeud. It lacks some of the bells-n-whistles of Words With Friends and the UI is a little simplistic, but the gameplay is fun and $3 banishes ads forever. I'll leave this here in the hope that my experience helps someone else out too

    submitted by /u/wowbobwow
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to CivCrafter?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:12 PM PST

    I used to play it a lot and I'm thinking of getting back into it however are there any games similar to it and are better?

    submitted by /u/kakuro02
    [link] [comments]

    Phone MMOs that are good?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:15 PM PST

    Basically title, does anyone know of phone MMOs that are worth a damn?

    submitted by /u/Zzjakethedogzz
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like Final Fantasy that are cheap or free?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 03:25 PM PST

    Hi I've been having a craving a FF run lately but all of their games are like 15 dollars.

    Unfortunately I only play during the train ride from work and that is only about 20 minutes and I can't justify 15 dollars on something I play for 20 minutes a few days a week.

    I love the FF trope of good and evil, 2D pixel or isometric is fine, preferably not 3D. Hopefully it has a good story and most importantly it has to work without internet. I'm fine with paying some money to play it, but not $15. Something like $1.99 to at most like $3.99 the reason being that I change games a lot and don't want to spend that amount of money every time a game catches my eye.

    Tried out a lot already but most of them require internet and weren't what I was looking for. Tried a bunch of MMOs, Solomon's keep doesn't have a story, Cat's quest isn't what I was looking for. Final Fantasy Dimensions was good but was locked by a lot of $$$, Don't like scifi so KOTOR wasn't my type.

    Thanks for all suggestions!

    submitted by /u/HighestHand
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good real time multiplayer game to play with some friends

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:36 PM PST

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PassivelyMassive
    [link] [comments]

    Point-click/touch adventure games?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:58 PM PST

    Looking for some game suggestions in the style of Sam and Max Hit The Road or like the Telltale games that have stories and narration but don't require too much use of clunky touch controls. Any suggestions definitely appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Prospekt01
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] [BETA TEST] ".projekt" - meditative puzzle about silhouettes (to be released on Match 13)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:51 AM PST

    Hi, reddit!

     

    I always was excited by geometry lessons at school and in university. But not all people were as excited as I was. So I created a game called .projekt to share my passion for spatial awareness with others.

     

    What's a point of the game you ask? It's simple, you need to build a 3D shape to match all given silhouettes. In contrast to geometry lessons it's supposed to be fun :)

     

    The most similar game to .projekt I can name is award winning Shadowmatic. In Shadowmatic you need to rotate a shape to get particular shadow. In .projekt you need to build that shape by your own.

     

    A youtube video is worth a thousand words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWqwmWocko

     

    .projekt is about to be released on March 13. I will invite first 20 commenters to a closed beta test (please post your iCloud email here). If asking for email is not allowed on reddit, then just send me a DM with it.

     

    All reviewers and youtubers will get an invite in any case, just ask :)

     

    Screens: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bGGNyGA3kPWBa9Sgu4T4CuxuxklG31pm?usp=sharing

    Website: http://stampedegames.net/

    submitted by /u/KuzykKirill
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for other thoughts on ‘the trail’

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 01:42 PM PST

    Started playing, it's different but I'm still to make my mind up.

    submitted by /u/Fredsta012
    [link] [comments]

    Freeways - How to progress to next level after completing?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:36 AM PST

    On the iOS game freeways, I have completed level one, it says to press MAP to continue to next level, but it doesn't matter how many times i click on it, it simply stays on the same page and I can't seem to progress to the next level

    once i complete a level, how do i proceed to the next level?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/zardon0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel