• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    iPhone iPhone 7 Plus Snapchat/Battery help

    iPhone iPhone 7 Plus Snapchat/Battery help


    iPhone 7 Plus Snapchat/Battery help

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:53 PM PST

    Lately my phone has been dying extremely quickly. For example, this morning I left home at 6 AM with 100% battery. I used the phone to listen to podcasts for about an hour and a half in the morning. I also used the phone for about 45 minutes on my lunch break. For most of the rest of the day the phone sat unused on my desk. Signal is also decent-4 bars-in my office.

    I pick up my phone to go home and noticed the battery is at 21%. Can't imagine why, as I have barely used it today.

    So I check the battery usage in settings. It shows Snapchat has used 39% of the battery with 4 minutes on screen and 5 minutes in background. Snapchat is in travel mode so I can't understand why it is using so much battery.

    Has anyone else experienced this??

    submitted by /u/shelbek4
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement Advice

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 02:16 PM PST

    I have an iPhone SE. I love the smaller size, regardless of everyone making fun of me. However, my phone's life is coming to an end. My major problem is ghost clicking/typing. I took it to the store and they said it wasn't a display issue, although they said replacing the display might help (??). I did a hard reset on my phone and it didn't help.

    Want to get a new iPhone but don't want to drop a ton on a replacement. Was thinking about getting a pre-owned iPhone 6s from Best Buy or something so I don't have to do the whole 2 year contract thing again.

    Was curious if anyone has been having any issues with their 6s since all of the new phones/updates came out. Wary about buying one if it's just gonna slow down soon. Should I man up and just buy a 7? Need advice.

    submitted by /u/yacobot
    [link] [comments]

    Just received all notifications form past 12 hours at once

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:55 AM PST

    My phone just started going crazy with notifications, all time stamped from last night. An alarm I set for last night at 7:00 PM that never went off then just started going off now as well. I've been connected to either WiFi or my cell network this whole time, and do not disturb was not on. I sent and received a few texts between last night and now, but I did notice that I didn't get notified about a few of those texts until well after they had been sent. Running iOS 11.2.6 on an iPhone 8– any ideas?

    submitted by /u/aIohamora
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s with iOS 11 video won't play

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:28 AM PST

    So I just took a video today like 10 hours ago. I wanted to edit it a bit when I was home (I just wanted to make it shorter). So I made it shorter, clicked on "Okay", chose "Save as a new video" but then it wouldn't load so I quit the progress. Then the video was 1 second long and in a square format. When I try to play that video, it's just buffering and doesn't start. Please help me I really need that video!!

    Edit: I also can't edit the video, it says the file isn't supported.

    submitted by /u/TrapniggaRU
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 falled and now no sign of life

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:37 AM PST

    I dropped my iphone 6 to ground, it "turned off" and when trying to start it i had apple logo for 15 seconds then it went black again. Phone also heated up quite a lot. Now it wont show any sign of life. Can something be done about this?

    submitted by /u/laaaaaza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel