• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 1, 2018

    iPhone I guess apple maps is getting a street view feature, I've seen three of these this morning and I live in a fairly small town.

    iPhone I guess apple maps is getting a street view feature, I've seen three of these this morning and I live in a fairly small town.


    I guess apple maps is getting a street view feature, I've seen three of these this morning and I live in a fairly small town.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:59 AM PST

    Is Apple ever going to fix the fucking iMessage order issue?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:27 AM PST

    Is anyone else losing their fucking mind that we've had this bug on a VERY important feature of iOS?!

    submitted by /u/PleaseGoOutside
    [link] [comments]

    Saw someone post their Lego iPhone stand, thought I'd share mine

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:49 PM PST

    Samsung's latest beaten in some benchmarks by iPhone 7, in all by iPhone 8 and X

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:19 AM PST

    3D printed stand for wireless charging iPhone 8

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:56 PM PST

    After 7 years with Android, I finally switched

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:10 AM PST

    Brand new iPhone 7. DOA.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:20 AM PST

    Prioritise update downloads. I have always hit update all since I just figure it’s best to get the patches that developers release but the other day I was needing to use an app and it was updating so I was just messing with it and 3D Touch brought up this little gem of a feature.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:37 PM PST

    Why is my music app playing a song I’ve downloaded “Live”? This happens every once and a while, and google has been no help...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:02 PM PST

    The clone wars have started (again)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:38 PM PST

    Cases with a covered bottom but also has a lip like the Apple cases

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:11 AM PST

    Would prefer leather than the same sticky material as the official Apple silicone cases but was looking for something that has a lip so it would work with a screen protector but unlike the official cases, I'm looking for something that has a covered bottom.

    I want as thin as possible ideally.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11.2.5 has stopped being signed.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:56 AM PST

    Any one know what’s happened to the iPhone 6s on the right? Normal iPhone 6s on left for comparison. Both on full brightness with no night shift.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:44 PM PST

    iPhone 8+ w/ Qualcomm Modems(unlocked) on ATT: network performance poor

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:09 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 8+ unlocked version that I'm using on ATT.

    I have significantly worse reception on band 2 (1900mhz) than my iPhone 6+.

    I can swap my sim from one phone to the other and see measured improvement in the same spot.

    Anyone else with Qualcomm based iPhone 8's (or X I guess) have issues on ATT?

    submitted by /u/ListenBeforeSpeaking
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite video downloader app? The one that is actually working

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:33 AM PST

    Switch from iPhone X to iPhone SE?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:35 AM PST

    Hey /r/iphone,

    I am having a little bit of a dilemma. I am thinking about trying to save money since I have a lot of bills and recently added another expense (car) to that list and things are getting tight.

    One of the areas I am looking at saving is by selling my iPhone X 64GB and going with an iPhone SE 64GB. I have an iPad Pro 10.5" that I use daily at work and for most things at home so having an iPhone X almost seems like overkill at this point.

    I have been through a lot of iPhones during my short stay on this Earth, (iP4, iP5c, iP6s, iP6s+, iPSE, iP7, iPX) Yes I previously owned an iPhone SE, but I think I didn't like it because it was such a drastic change from the iPhone 6s+ that I had prior and I missed the touchID 2 and 3D touch while using the SE.

    I think I am willing to look past these downsides in order to save some money, but I am afraid that I will start to miss faceID, 3D touch, the OLED screen, and the home button gestures (even though touchID gen1 is probably comparable in speed to faceID).

    So my question to you guys is, has anyone made a switch like this or have anything to say about the comparison between the two phones?

    submitted by /u/Tubonub
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Store refused to acknowledge screen issue part 2, was kicked out of the store

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:05 PM PST

    So as the title says, I went into the Apple store again to try and resolve my phone having a green tint on the display and the brightness not being as bright as the display models, my friends iPhones, etc. this difference in display models was across Walmart, Target, and the Apple store. Today I went in again, because the AppleCare rep told me to try again because it's something that should be replaced in the store. They said no, and that I should try AppleCare. So I call AppleCare, and they give me something called a "Cs code" to go pickup a new iPhone 8 from the store. The AppleCare employee told me it was a no hassle process because him and the past reps definitely agree my issue is a manufacturing problem. I go to the store with my code, and the Genius manager steps in and first tells me yes, the display models do look different than my phone. Then when I ask about the solution he quickly says "I'm not replacing your phone. There's nothing wrong with it, you're going to live with it because that's just how your phone is." I asked for a manager, and he said "I'm the highest up you'll get buddy, there's nobody above me." I said "I'm confused, I have a CS code from AppleCare to receive a new phone because they also know my screen isn't normal." And he said "that's just how it is." And I said "That's bullshit" and he told me to get out of his store and I was no longer welcome there.

    This is incredible. As a person who outright paid for their device day 1, paid for the AppleCare+ and everything and I was treated in this manner. Now I'm going to have to put a $700 hold on my account and await a new phone, this is ridiculous and my vouching for Apple's in store support just went into the toilet.

    submitted by /u/Vintage_Lobster
    [link] [comments]

    So I made this other one, do you guys think I should make it so the Apple Watch can be on night stand mode? I personally think the flat one looks a little bit better

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:27 PM PST

    What are your preferred apps for common tasks?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:54 AM PST

    (I searched for this so apologies if this has been asked recently)

    I've just switched back to iOS from a brief stint on Android and have been reviewing the apps I use for some common tasks and was looking for some opinions on any new options.

    Here is my current list:

    Email: Edison Mail

    Music: Spotify

    Reddit: Apollo

    Twitter: Twitter (official)

    Podcasts: Pocketcasts

    Maps: Google Maps

    Calendar: Google Calendar

    Weather: Carrot

    Notes: Stock

    Reminders: Stock

    Browser: Stock

    I'm considering Fantastical for calendar and changing to TweetBot or Twitterific, but I'm not sure on any of the others. Does anyone have any suggestions for other apps?

    submitted by /u/crimsonmajor
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11.2.6 on iPhone 6S - is there lag in iMessage?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:26 AM PST

    As per title, my hardware: iPhone 6S running iOS 11.2.6

    I've been noticing a little bit of lag when typing something on iMessage. After paying closer attention, the keyboard kind of freezes up as I reach the end of a sentence, and then resumes acknowledging my touches as the typing area becomes two lines tall. I noticed the same thing when the area became three lines and four lines tall.

    This isn't the case with the third-party messaging apps I use : Hangouts and KakaoTalk.

    submitted by /u/Makegooduseof
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my iPhone 6 doing this all day? I have restored the iPhone and updated carrier settings.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:11 AM PST

    Best Case for iPhone 8 Plus

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 12:14 AM PST

    I recently got a used iPhone 8 Plus, which was in near mint condition and has had no problems thus far.

    I'd like to find a good case, but am having some trouble, as I (regrettably) didn't use a case on my last iPhone, and don't know what would best fit my current needs. There are simply too many out there.

    Ideally, I'd like to find a case that's $40 or less, from a reputable company, durable and stylish (but won't add too much extra bulk), and can be easily found and purchased online (ideally Amazon).

    Best Buy recommended Otter cases (specifically the Commuter and Symmetry cases), but I had trouble trying them on for fit in the two minutes I had before closing.

    My daily uses with the phone will likely be varied, but I expect to primarily use it for reading, texting, and less active activities (i.e., as opposed to photos and videos). I will also travel regularly with it, which might be when I use the camera more often.

    Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/neurotichipster
    [link] [comments]

    First Gen iPhone - Apps?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:41 AM PST

    Do we have any apps that are still compatible with the 1st Gen? Or have we moved way past that?

    I know at one point there was talk of a legacy app download feature in the App Store, but I always tend to have the latest devices, so I've never been able to test that.

    Anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/joemorrissey1
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X fast charging

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 01:37 AM PST

    How are the charging speeds, on the fast charger? both with and without airplane mode? is anker 30w better or apple 29w adaptor

    submitted by /u/jin1995
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel