• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    Apple iOS Practical Differences between Working in Ruby and iOS

    Apple iOS Practical Differences between Working in Ruby and iOS


    Practical Differences between Working in Ruby and iOS

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:18 AM PST

    I've made a compact calendar widget app, quite unlike the others, it's free

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:24 AM PST

    [HELP] My iCloud (5 GB) storage is full of photos. I want to delete them only from iCloud and keep them on my Mac.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:18 AM PST

    So my iCloud storage is completely full, and it is messing with my ability to use Notes without popups coming up all the time to free my storage. I have enabled 'Download Originals to this Mac' on the Photos app on my Mac, and it appears that the photos from iCloud have been downloaded to an external hard drive - but all to a PhotosLibrary file: so I cannot access them individually, but only through the Photos app.

    If I delete photos from iCloud, will it also delete the photos that are saved onto my Mac? And if so, how can I move photos from iCloud onto a hard drive without right-clicking and downloading each photo individually?

    submitted by /u/da_martian
    [link] [comments]

    How apple should change the Now Playing page in apple music ( iOS 12 Concept )

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:52 AM PST

    IPhone6s+ no longer plays GIFs after recent update

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:22 PM PST

    Title is pretty self explanatory. Just seeing if anyone else is running into or has run into this...

    Edit: Update-after a restart the gifs will work for a period of time and then stop. I then restart ALL (if I have multiple open where a gif is/could be running, a restart of the single app won't be enough) apps and I'm back up and running.

    submitted by /u/lukestauntaun
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Is there any bluetooth connectivity issues with iOS 11 ? My wireless earphones has some issues connecting with my iPhone.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:27 AM PST

    On the latest software iOS 11.2.6

    submitted by /u/Ahmad199352
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to install apps from various countries

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:51 PM PST

    For market research I need to install apps from various countries on my iPhone/ iPad. What is the best way of doing this without messing up my iCloud & Apple Music stuff? Do I need a dedicated device or is this easily doable?

    submitted by /u/sko2sko
    [link] [comments]

    I've been making an AR Block Building / Voxel app - and it's finally done! (Free, feedback / feature requests please!)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:18 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I spent the past few months learning about augmented reality on iOS (arkit). I decided to explore the 3D navigation benefit of using AR and build a block building app ( called Curious Blocks ).

    One of the things I really like about augmented reality is how easily it makes for move around in the 3D space. 3D modeling is a bit intimidating to people because even figuring out how to move around the camera in 3D on a 2D screen can be tricky. With AR, we can simply move our device naturally and find the spots we want to build our models.

    I think it's an interesting and fun way to build 3D models, and with blocks it simplifies it even more. It has full undo/redo and the ability to export to FBX (for those of you who want to use your models in Unity/Blender/Unreal...etc.).

    Feel free to give it a test if your iPhone supports ARKit (iPhone 6S or newer). It's free! :D https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/curious-blocks/id1324999149?ls=1&mt=8

    submitted by /u/curiousbrandon_
    [link] [comments]

    Prevent bypassing of SSL certificate pinning in iOS applications (x-post from /r/security)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:08 AM PST

    5S. Does your notification center lag on 4G and GPRS too?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:28 PM PST

    So basically my story is this, I have a 5S and iOS 11, everything is good enough for me except one thing, the notification bar/lockscreen has a very choppy animation when swiping down while I'm on 4G or GPRS, like the animation jumps like crazy. Everything is smooth on other networks. Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/TheKelz
    [link] [comments]

    Why would the screen flash like that? If I swipe slower it doesn't do it.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:03 PM PST

    Majority of gifs not playing on official reddit app after update.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 09:46 PM PST

    Anyone else having this problem? Not the most recent update but the major one they had the other day. Almost every gif loads up then just sits on the first frame.

    submitted by /u/waconcept
    [link] [comments]

    [Help][Discussion] settings > iphone storage > app usage does not show up?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:29 PM PST

    Had this problem for awhile now but until today i noticed some more bugs with it.

    In iphone storage it keeps loading and never loads. All the app usage never appears. Also once i open this setting and close out of it, all my apps (every single one of them including stock apps) hangs and crashes.

    Iphone 6S ( 32GB ) on 11.1.2

    Anybody knows a fix or solution? I do not want to update because of jailbreak. But i search around and this issue isnt anywhere.

    submitted by /u/xkingxkaosx
    [link] [comments]

    I have an iPad Mini 2. Should I upgrade to iOS 11?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:15 PM PST

    I'm generally curious as to any of your experiences with iOS 11 on an iPad Mini 2. As that's the oldest iPad Mini to support iOS 11, I'm nervous about upgrading. Does it affect your speed or performance at all? As iOS generally only is a one-way upgrade, I'd rather not risk it if there's going to be issues galore. My search online only showed negative experiences with the iPad Mini 2 shortly after iOS 11's release, and that's when an operating system is the most buggy. So I'd like to get a fresh, up-to-date perspective. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wizoomer95
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Ringer not working?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:01 PM PST

    I never hear the phone ring or hear the text tone. The side switch is not in vibrate and ringer volume is all the way up. I also have a custom vibration. Sometimes I feel it sometimes I don't.

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/ELCHOCOCLOCO
    [link] [comments]

    Playing mp3 on iPhone. How?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:59 PM PST

    I'm trying to get mp3 files from my computer to my iOS device and play them, but I can't figure out how. Looking online people are saying to install iTunes on my PC (or some other program). Seriously, how do you get mp3's onto an iOS device from a PC? And how do you play those mp3's from the file system on the iOS. I'm really confused here. (And no, I'm not installing some random software on my PC lol.)

    submitted by /u/deep_derping
    [link] [comments]

    How do I hide/delete purchased music on iPhone?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:30 PM PST

    Whenever I plug in my iphone to itunes, I still see greyed out music I previously purchased under "on my device" and not on itunes.

    submitted by /u/LukieInTheSix
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s going full volume randomly?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 03:07 PM PST

    My phone cranks the volume up to 100% randomly. I first thought it was a headphone issue but then it also does it on speakers too. Anybody have similar issues and solution?

    submitted by /u/Ricky_RZ
    [link] [comments]

    How do we open app links in safari instead of app now?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:41 PM PST

    I can't remember which update changed the feature, but in the past when you clicked on an app link it would open the app and on the top right there would be a text bar to open it back in safari. iOS would remember whether use preferred app link to open safari or the app...

    Now this is removed and everything seems to open in the app and there are some which I prefer the safari interface even if I have an app installed.

    How do we open app links in safari instead of app now?

    submitted by /u/SikerimSeni
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone as controller for iPad?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:24 PM PST

    Hello. I'm looking for a way to use an iPhone as a MFi controller for playing on an iPad. I know there are apps that let you use your iPhone as a wireless controller for other platforms, but I think this is not going to be that simple in this case, right? It should be quite easy, but I haven't found anything about it yet, and I have a bad feeling about this. Any ideas are welcome. Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/JazzRecord
    [link] [comments]

    All 3D Touch tricks

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:08 PM PST

    I am not sure this is the right place to ask but TIL that if you have a notification in a folder with several apps it will show you which apps have the notifications for quick access. Now I want to know ALL the 3D Touch tricks. Please help me and anyone other that would like to know.

    submitted by /u/Meijerc
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t seen the function but I hope it exists or will again soon.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 10:16 AM PST

    I currently have an iPhone X and I previously had the iPhone 6s. It had a feature if you double tapped the home button it would shift the entire screen down and it was probably one of my favorite lazy features and it would be nice if it were incorporated into the X. If it is please help a brotha out!

    submitted by /u/danwasoski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel