• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    Apple iOS Wibson's new App: sell your personal data, don't give them for free

    Apple iOS Wibson's new App: sell your personal data, don't give them for free


    Wibson's new App: sell your personal data, don't give them for free

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:52 AM PST

    Duplicate calendar days - 11.2.6

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:20 AM PST

    Not seen anyone else reporting this but we have an issue with calendar days being listed twice for certain dates

    image attached - https://imgur.com/a/sYgVF April 6 is listed separately twice

    has anyone else run across this issue?

    submitted by /u/jonathan_perry
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my team created an free app for family shopping! Would love to get feedback!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:24 PM PST

    Stock Emoji Keyboard needs Search Feature

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:10 AM PST

    With each iOS iteration (and sometimes more frequently), we get new emojis added. Over the years Apple has changed emojis, removed some, and changed their placement within the keyboard.

    With the introduction of iMessage apps in iOS 11, I would propose that emojis get moved to an "app" which would not only offer a larger space to browse emojis, but also offer a search feature. For the most part, Apple already has the code to match emojis with words and phrases in theory emoji replacement feature, this would be a relatively easy implementation.

    I know other 3rd party keyboard offer this feature but, as usual, the stock keyboard always falls behind. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ThePlaidJaraffe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS update broke camera app

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:33 AM PST

    I recently caved and updated to 11.2.6 and now most of the time when I open the camera app, it's just a black screen. Same on front and back camera. If I press the button to take a picture, nothing happens. If I hold the button it gives me the counter as if I'm about to start taking rapid shot photos but it doesn't go up.

    I've had this happen when the app opened and worked fine earlier in the day.

    Any ideas on how to fix this or what's causing it? Or just a bug in the update

    Edit: I've just noticed this is on all photo taking apps not just the camera app

    submitted by /u/miss-behaviours
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage app that keeps links shared in a conversation in one place

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:53 AM PST

    Jabber via Messages (OSX), and forwarding via iMessage (iOS)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 04:57 PM PST

    Hey all, first time poster in this subreddit.

    I'm trying to get messages forwarded from my organization's Jabber server configured through Messages on my MacBook (High Sierra) to my iPhone.

    The phone is activated but does NOT have SMS capability (dead prepaid account SIM).

    FIRST, is what I'm aiming to do possible? Can Jabber messages managed through Messages on OSX forward via iMessage to my iPhone.

    SECOND, can this be done without SMS functionality?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bladus
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro keyboard shortcuts

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 12:51 AM PST

    Is there any guide out there that shows all the keyboard shortcuts?

    Also does anyone know any keyboard(this is a Bluetooth hardware keyboard) that will switch from full screen to not full screen in the YouTube app? Tapping that little button in the corner with my fat fingers is a bit difficult.

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Simple expenses App

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:58 PM PST

    I've been looking for a simple expense app in wich I could put my expanses and some income, based by category (if possible with custom category's).

    Nothing too complicated or with many features.

    Many of the apps I know about are either ugly and don't have many features.

    I've tried and liked this apps: (This Ives a sense of the kind of apps I'm looking for and like)

    Daily Cost: this is the app I'm using at the moment, would like that the categories could be customized but really like the simplicity and fast transactions add

    Blink: also good but don't support income, on a plus it got Apple Watch app

    Next: like the idea behind the app but don't really like some design choices, and is missing some features I like

    Also don't really like the fact that all the apps I've mentioned seem to have stoped being developed and only got spontaneous updates ( no new features added or apps being refined)

    Does anyone know or use any good alternative to this or this ones are the best?

    submitted by /u/Caminagetcha
    [link] [comments]

    Can not see any photos on new fanpage post Facebook App Iphone

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:02 PM PST

    Can not see any photos on new post of any fanpage? They are just have a new post including photos, but my iphone app not show these photos, only showing text ( i can see photos on this post on my computer ). On iphone app, if i want to see these photos i must be go to Albums. Please help me fix it

    submitted by /u/nhatkieuminh
    [link] [comments]

    This is annoying

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:43 PM PST

    Possible to connect other devices to WiFi through iPhone?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:34 AM PST

    I know this is possible on some android phones. Basically my situation is that I am working in a very remote area with no cell service and only satellite internet access. Unfortunately only my iPhone is allowed to connect to the network. I'd love to be able to connect my laptop to do emails from my room instead of the office computers or my iPhone. I've tried using the hotspot feature but it seems to only work for network data. Is there any workaround for this?

    submitted by /u/Kevinfrench23
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an email app that has an attachments tab/page and pulls your contacts or recently used email addresses.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:27 PM PST

    Top status bar disappeared on iPhone X - has anyone else had this happen?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:06 AM PST

    Apple Maps: Unable to clear entire search history

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:01 AM PST

    I am trying to clear my entire search history in Apple Maps. I can manually swipe to delete most all of my searches, except for the last 3-4 entries. As soon as I swipe to delete one of these, another one of my old searches (which I previously swiped to delete) immediately reappears. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue, or found a workaround.

    Edit: Link to screen recording of me trying to delete them.

    Edit #2: /u/TroyRippin posted a fix below that worked for me.

    submitted by /u/Geholf
    [link] [comments]

    RSS of push notifications?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:10 AM PST

    Hi,

    Does anyone know of any way to subscribe to push notifications of various apps (without having downloaded them), kind of like an aggregator/RSS feed? Assuming such a thing exists...

    I would like to get the push notifications from various news outlets but don't want to use the space to have 10-15 downloaded.

    submitted by /u/justaguyi
    [link] [comments]

    Opening Instagram Pauses Audio

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:20 AM PST

    Has anyone else had this problem? Whenever I open Instagram, it pauses what I'm listening to. Usually it's Overcast, but it also happens to the music app. I'm currently on the iOS 11.3 Beta 3

    submitted by /u/melanin_deficient
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel