• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    iPhone I made this wallpaper for iphone X

    iPhone I made this wallpaper for iphone X


    I made this wallpaper for iphone X

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:59 PM PST

    Anybody knows what happened to tweetbot?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:04 AM PST

    Next iPhone X Lineup Said to Feature Smaller Notches, 2019 Models May Ditch Notch Entirely

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 05:22 AM PST

    After about 2 years of having this same wallpaper on both screens, I am just now noticing the freaking huge hurricane going up the east coast.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:05 AM PST

    Pet peeve: when you set a reminder for weeks from now, but it still pops up to bother you daily...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 04:50 AM PST

    Wibson's new App: sell your personal data, don't give them for free

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:41 AM PST

    After 2 weeks of deliberation, I finally upgraded from 7 to X.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:12 AM PST

    I got mine for $1000 64gb Space Gray.

    Played with it for a bit now and these are my findings:

    1. So fucking smooth
    2. I was reluctant about the FaceID but it is much more convenient to be honest - like what the others have been saying!
    3. Loving the big screen
    4. Loud sound! I rarely use the speaker phone anyway and if I am, its not in maximum volume.

    Im quite happy with this purchase! This will last me several years.

    Edit: I have a question though. How fast does it charge?

    submitted by /u/doucesquisse
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: If you’re on a different page of your home screen, if you lightly swipe up from the bottom without activating the app switcher, you automatically get sent back to the first page

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 05:56 AM PST

    17 hr battery usage?!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:45 AM PST

    To buy iPhone 8 or X?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PST

    Is it really worth the money to get the X? What are the main advantages of the X over the 8? Please and thanks.

    submitted by /u/DutchessRavenwave
    [link] [comments]

    I think my 8 plus is bending...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:59 AM PST

    Anyone else has this bug/issue? Currently the only way to get out of it is to reboot the iPhone X..

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:02 AM PST

    Why native iPhone apps don’t get regular updates just like other apps?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:17 AM PST

    Always wondered. Why native iPhone apps (Mail, Safari etc.) don't get regular updates just like third party apps? They seem to be updated only during software updates, and in most cases updates solve bugs, but no new features... In this way apps get a refresh update once per year only.

    submitted by /u/alpo_bg
    [link] [comments]

    I have a unique problem with Apple Music

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 07:11 AM PST

    My problem is, here's an analogy.

    You have the movie frozen, but each song in frozen is sung by a different singer (I hope, I'm just assuming this). When I go to my "albums" section on Apple Music, it makes multiple "frozen" albums for EACH singer.

    How can it be fixed you only have 1 album, frozen, which all frozen songs even though it has different singers?

    My windows laptop is able to recognize this and group it the way I want, but I haven't figured out anything on Apple Music so far, any help?

    Btw I download music and then put them on iTunes and then I sync it with my phone, just for some extra details

    submitted by /u/famegamedeveloper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else thinks this page lacks of something? A proper logo or something in the middle

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 12:08 AM PST

    Changing apple account iPhone 8

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 09:12 AM PST

    I just bought a iPhone 8, the phone is not locked, however the persons Apple ID is still logged on, they won't respond to me and I don't know their password so I can't reset the phone. Any way around this?

    submitted by /u/termitefads
    [link] [comments]

    Can you be part of a groupchat using imessage on a mac while everyone else uses iphone?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:46 AM PST

    some people want to make a groupchat with me using imessage. They all have iphones and I have a mac. Can I use my mac to be part of this chat? I messaged someone with imessage using my mac and they said they added me, but I do not see anything on my mac.

    submitted by /u/ShadowSJG
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a navigation app that will notify me of bad traffic without me having to check it?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:35 AM PST

    Just curious, will Waze, or Google Maps, or Apple Maps send me a notification if there is a wreck or something along my usual route home?

    I know Apple Maps has the "frequent location" feature, and I have that on, but I have never gotten a pop up notification about a wreck or anything without first being in the app.

    Sometimes I just forget to check a route before I leave and it would be great if my phone would let me know "hey, you usually go this way, watch out!" without me having to check the app or a widget.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/amyis99
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing issues iPhone X

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:30 AM PST

    Currently on iOS 11.1.2

    Usually when I'm playing pandora and using google maps simultaneously the device will crash what looks to be springboard. It will black screen with the buffer wheel and restart to lock screen and close all apps, still able to use Face ID so it's not a reboot.

    Does anyone else have similar issues? Is there a fix other than updating?

    Any input is appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/pinekloud
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the "Play next" option disappear when connected to car via bluetooth or USB?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 08:41 AM PST

    The option just disappears and I can't drag songs around in the up next queue.

    I'm pretty sure it works when connected to headphones over bluetooth. The car is a 2017 BMW (no carplay)

    submitted by /u/HortenWho229
    [link] [comments]

    First time I tried to open flappy bird since iOS 11 only to get this message

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:17 PM PST

    My iPhone got quite hot when fast charging and started going weird..

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:50 PM PST

    I plugged my iPhone X in to fast charge, and it started getting quite hot. I was using snapchat at the time though I guess?

    The frame rate of the phone dropped, so, so much and got very very laggy.

    I turned it off and back on and it was then fine in terms of performance, but is this normal?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Thanks guys, for anyone else with the same issue - it's normal behaviour.

    submitted by /u/diphi
    [link] [comments]

    My FaceID reliably works with my little brothers face.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:50 AM PST

    I upgraded from my 7 the other day and was pretty excited about getting FaceID, the new screen, all the stuff we already know about.

    However, yesterday my little brother who is two years younger than me wanted to see it and it worked perfectly and unlocked with his face.

    We are in no way identical and he has a completely different haircut than mine, his droops on his forehead and mine is more pushed back and styled. I guess my question is, Is this something that will change over time? Meaning, the more FaceID learns my face it'll better distinguish between us and this won't happen? I don't mind it as we are close but it's still upsetting that his face works every. single. time.

    submitted by /u/paint-sablo
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my team created an free app for family shopping! Would love to get feedback!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2018 06:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel