• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 6, 2018

    Apple iOS Sharing Information with Friends, Dates, Co-workers, etc was such a time consuming process. I made an app to change this.

    Apple iOS Sharing Information with Friends, Dates, Co-workers, etc was such a time consuming process. I made an app to change this.


    Sharing Information with Friends, Dates, Co-workers, etc was such a time consuming process. I made an app to change this.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 06:36 AM PST

    Acestream

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 05:02 AM PST

    Is there any way to use acestream on IOS?

    submitted by /u/Fifa_786
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube playback speed problems

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:04 AM PST

    Usually on the desktop I like to watch videos at 2x speed, but when doing this in the YouTube app on iPhone the sound is distorted is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Kevin_Neu
    [link] [comments]

    This YouTube app drives me insane...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:04 PM PST

    I just can't watch a playlist without clicking on the next video, I mean, a playlist is supposed to be played automatically without any input of me. It works in browsers, it works at desktop device, it even works on Android, but the iOS app is an exception. I search for a playlist, press play, video plays finde, video stops after it ends, I have to click the next video in order to see it.

    And don't get me started when it comes t battery drain.. This apps seems to be the most broken app out there. Oh and did I mention that some 60fps videos are getting out of sync, where the audio lags behind? Can be fixed by pausing the video, minimizing the app and getting back into the app while continue playing the video.

    submitted by /u/LeBron92
    [link] [comments]

    How to hide app?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:54 AM PST

    Is there anyway to hide application in ios11 without jailbreak?

    submitted by /u/black4sync
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11.3 Developer Beta 4 is out

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 10:31 AM PST

    Comes at 389MB for DB3 users.

    submitted by /u/prakhardeep
    [link] [comments]

    I made an audiobook player app. Would love to hear any feedback.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:52 PM PST

    Revert photos to original unmodified versions

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:27 PM PST

    Hi guys! Is there a way to automatically restore all the photos in your library to the original unmodified version?

    submitted by /u/yuri02
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard that does swipe and trackpad mode?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:15 PM PST

    I love the GBoard's ability to move the cursor by swiping the spacebar (called trackpad mode I think) and also the swipe to enter text, but I don't want the rest of the bloat of GBoard.

    Does anyone know of a 3rd party keyboard that does both of these things? I have an iPhone SE so I don't have native trackpad mode (it requires 3D Touch).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/mr_completely
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Battery

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:32 PM PST

    My iPhone 6 is getting turned off ! 4 days back it got turned off at 40 ,after full change it got turned off at 50 , and it's repeating today it got switched off at 80 %

    Any solution ??

    TIA

    submitted by /u/thota9999
    [link] [comments]

    Torrent downloader for iOS?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:13 AM PST

    One that isn't crap

    submitted by /u/DKuelanaz59
    [link] [comments]

    IOS Offline Music Players Master List

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:49 PM PST

    I'm always on the lookout for a new offline music player to replace the stock app. I have yet to find a "master list" online. Below is a list of apps I have downloaded at one point. What others are available?

    -Amazon (allows option for offline playback too) -Cesium -Choon -Doppi -Ecoute -Harken -Jams on Toast -Loud -Marvis -Meloman -Musik -Picky -Plum -Skiplayer -Sleevenote -Stezza -Taptunes -Voltra -Vox

    submitted by /u/junger128
    [link] [comments]

    Can a blocked number still leave voicemails?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 05:40 PM PST

    If I block a phone number would they still be able to leave a voicemail and would I be able to see it? If I can see it, is there any way I can NOT see it?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_CALVIN_NUDES
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iOS app development

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:04 PM PST

    Hi reddit, so I recently made an Android app and wanted to make it on iOS too now. Unfortunately, I do not have a mac myself but I can use one in my school. So my question is: can you make a whole app and publish it through a mac that you are not an admin on? Since I can only log into it and not as an administrator. xCode is already installed and works properly, plus, I have an iPad so I can test the app with it if necessary. (or use the emulator of course)

    Thanks you!

    tl;dr: can you create and publish an iOS app without being an admin of the mac

    submitted by /u/OnlyProggingForFun
    [link] [comments]

    iOS pages reader view?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:08 PM PST

    Is there a way to view text in a pages document in a similar fashion to safari's reader view? I can't find it...

    Edit: pages on iOS

    submitted by /u/QuietShutter
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Speech and Voice Over - Siri voice not working

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:36 PM PST

    Whenever I tried to highlight paragraph of text and press speak, the voice comes out as a robot tone if Siri voice is chosen. Other voices are fine except the Siri one. Anyone has the same issue? Siri - Male Australia.

    I tried restore, update, switched to iPhone 8 still happening.

    submitted by /u/LIVEG2019
    [link] [comments]

    Opening multitasking with this wallpaper has a Trippy effect on the edges

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel