• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 27, 2018

    iPhone Does anyone know where I can find this wallpaper

    iPhone Does anyone know where I can find this wallpaper


    Does anyone know where I can find this wallpaper

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:15 AM PST

    Does this happen to anyone else when switching to landscape mode in Youtube? (iPhone X)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:56 AM PST

    What are the best free must have apps?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:45 AM PST

    For 5s. iOS 11

    submitted by /u/randomdevil2101
    [link] [comments]

    Creating Most Played playlist

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:35 PM PST

    any idea why these are different ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:58 AM PST

    Wouldn’t it be cool if you could add effects like this if you force touched the record button?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:40 AM PST

    Accidentally bugged into fullscreen safari. Yes, the notch blocks the url bar

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:41 AM PST

    My 2G is long gone, but I still have these for some reason.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:29 PM PST

    Warren Buffett loves Apple because consumers are psychologically attached to the iPhone

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 04:29 PM PST

    Does anyone use Apple's email?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:34 AM PST

    I know a lot of people with a lot of iPhones (myself included as of about a week ago), but when I ask them for their email they almost always give me a GMail address. I don't think I've ever seen an @icloud or a @me or a @mac address being used. Is there a reason for that?

    submitted by /u/Vomitology
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If anyone misses the swipe to collapse gesture, go to advanced settings to turn it back on

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:24 AM PST

    Why so much hate on Apple products?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:10 AM PST

    Hi,

    I´m purchasing an iPhone this week, don´t know if iPhone7 or iPhone7+. The thing is that I watched tons of reviews and comments from people, and seems to me that every Android user hates Apple. Do you think it´s because they can´t afford their products or because they really don´t like them?

    As an android developer myself, I can say the Google ecosystem is away prom being perfect. The way it manages battery is trash and resources consumption its huge, cause almost everything is coded in Java. Not to mention the mess on Android Studio updates which makes developing an App extremely frustrating.

    I´m decided to switch back to iOS and I don´t care about this comments but, why do you think people act like that?

    submitted by /u/pineirox
    [link] [comments]

    Static display, phone works, any idea what's going on?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 06:06 PM PST

    (iPhone7+) Just noticed my camera zoom goes blurry when I get passed 2x. I’ve hard reset and updated- nothing. Any idea why or do I just need to go to the apple store?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:10 AM PST

    iPhone 6 selfie camera misaligned.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:09 AM PST

    Hi all, I know this subject has been previously covered, but was quite a while back. I recently got a new iPhone 6 and the selfie camera has shifted out of place. It is still under warranty but I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience as to what happens when I take it into the apple store. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/LeGrosJambonDeParis
    [link] [comments]

    What are the possible/feasible/simplest ways someone other than myself can access the pictures on my iPhone or synched to my iCloud?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:35 AM PST

    I'm afraid someone may have current or historical access to my pictures/contacts without my knowledge. I've checked my Apple account and the only authorized devices are my MacBook and my iPhone. To combat this, I've changed my Apple ID email and my phone number. Are there any other preventative measures I should take? Most importantly, how could this have happened? Any and all ideas are welcomed.

    If this isn't the right place to ask, please let me know a better community to ask. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kemakill
    [link] [comments]

    Picture i took of the fireplace. Looks cool if you use it as your wallpaper on iphone x

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:17 PM PST

    My black and gold iPhone 7+, has a glowing apple logo too :)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:36 PM PST

    Is this legit?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:49 PM PST

    Who else wants to see an Always-on-Display and Updated Notifications?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:35 AM PST

    I really like the AoD on the Galaxy and their notifications with the edge lighting.

    I would love to see that on the 2018 iPhone or iOS 12

    submitted by /u/HaXr_L33T
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: i was trying to create a folder with two apps, unfortunately my finger slipped and it created an empty folder. Now I can't reach "home" anymore :FUN

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:20 PM PST

    What iphone is that?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:14 AM PST

    New gold color for 2018 iPhone X possibly leaked

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:53 AM PST

    Anyone happy with the iPhone SE?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

    I love it. I hope they'll continue making upgrades for 4-inch display iPhones.

    submitted by /u/RipThememes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel