• Breaking News

    Friday, January 19, 2018

    Apple Watch Saddle Brown Everything (Watchband, iPhone Case, Belt, and Shoes)

    Apple Watch Saddle Brown Everything (Watchband, iPhone Case, Belt, and Shoes)


    Saddle Brown Everything (Watchband, iPhone Case, Belt, and Shoes)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:25 AM PST

    When all of your Activity rings are at 2/3 �� so satisfying

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:39 PM PST

    I will do just that. Thanks carrot weather!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:40 PM PST

    Phantom vibration syndrome

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 03:27 AM PST

    Ok, it's just me who have a Phantom vibration syndrome with his Apple Watch? 🤔😀 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_vibration_syndrome

    submitted by /u/hpapagaj
    [link] [comments]

    You know what would be neat? ... Watch Faces Selection Based on Location

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:46 PM PST

    I find my self swapping between watch faces alot. Im a information whore I know.

    It would be nice to be able to have watch faces that switch based on where im located or how fast im moving :D

    I like a particular watch face when im in my truck which is compatible with CARPLAY so the watch + carplay are wounderful.

    when im at work i have a face or two for work and when im at home i want the home automation face to be selected. I find myself wishing this was automated...

    anyone else with me :D

    submitted by /u/Vega27
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to play Youtube videos (with sound!) right on my Apple Watch. I will submit this application to the App Store in some weeks

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 03:17 PM PST

    Space Gray Bands

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:30 AM PST

    Anyone have any pics of a space gray Apple watch with any stainless bands? I didn't know if the color difference between the dark gray and stainless looked too stark.

    submitted by /u/HelixSoundLab
    [link] [comments]

    Team Saddle Brown

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:33 AM PST

    When something’s missing.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 01:27 AM PST

    My S0 doesn’t get my new messages

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 04:53 AM PST

    What's wrong with it? It even has old messages that I have deleted from my phone?

    submitted by /u/swedejonte97
    [link] [comments]

    3 Years in! The band is still holding up pheww! AWH

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:02 PM PST

    Just upgraded to Stainless Steel! It’s beautiful

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:53 AM PST

    Woodworking teacher problems

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:42 PM PST

    Forget a “Sick Day” button; I need a “It’s too bloody hot to go outside” button!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:14 AM PST

    I really should wear this leather band more...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:23 AM PST

    Anyone know why the text is cut off like this?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 08:23 AM PST

    My old Space Grey S2, in Prague...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 04:34 AM PST

    The infamous White Ceramic. Just upgraded to the Apple Watch Edition and it feels way better than the aluminum. I had the first gen for about two years, and I can see this one lasting just as long. The white case pops out with dark bands and clothing.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:58 PM PST

    How many people sleep with their apple watch on?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:16 PM PST

    If you do sleep with It on, isn't your battery drained by the morning? And why do you wear It when you sleep?

    I personally don't wear It to sleep because it's uncomfortable

    submitted by /u/about212ninjas
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a case/shell to make it look more like a traditional watch

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 07:27 AM PST

    I am interested in getting a stainless steel band, but the pictures I've seen of these bands all make the watch face look really small. I have seen a few bands that come with what look like plastic coverings, such as this one. Are there any true stainless steel cases or coverings?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CLucas127
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X x SLV S3 Watch Combo... I usually prefer to keep my colours the same but i won the S3 in a competition and didn’t get a choice of colour!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 07:21 AM PST

    Using Apple Watch abroad

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:30 AM PST

    Hello! I have been doing some research on Apple watches and can't seem to get a clear answer this question, even with all of the literature out there on the subject. I think personal experience may speak louder than the many articles available.

    My husband and I will be traveling to Europe (from the US) in a couple of months, specifically the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. I think that having an Apple Watch would be very helpful with keeping up with maps, scheduled plans(train times, air bnb), maybe Apple Pay (if it'll work), sending my location to Mom and Dad, etc.

    My questions, I guess, are has anyone used their Apple Watch while abroad? Did you loose any functionality? Is there a benefit of having LTE vs just he GPS while traveling?

    I have sprint service on my phone, if that makes a difference. I've read that sprint prides themselves on being European travel ready.

    Thank you in advance, Apple watchers! I hope to join your team soon! :)

    submitted by /u/whipple307
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea when the next watch is due out?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 06:09 AM PST

    Currently sporting a S0. Sport which I'm finding is slowing down considerably.

    I've been eyeing the S3 & was thinking of picking it up, but I have a feeling they're going to include sleep tracking in the next version. I currently use AutoSleep but would prefer a baked in version.

    If they were going to announce the next one shortly, I'd hold off but not sure when the announcement is.

    submitted by /u/ou812_X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel