• Breaking News

    Monday, September 25, 2017

    iPhone Replaced my aging 6 with the Silver 8 Plus

    iPhone Replaced my aging 6 with the Silver 8 Plus


    Replaced my aging 6 with the Silver 8 Plus

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 01:12 AM PDT

    Just upgraded this past weekend. Before I send the 7 in for trade-in, here’s a glamour shot. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:14 AM PDT

    On a brighter note, just installed a wireless charger from ikea on my bed side desk and works great!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 09:38 PM PDT

    These guys decided to use Mitsubishi's bioplastic tech to create customisable ecofriendly cases for the Iphone. What do you guy think about the designs?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 02:38 AM PDT

    There’s a Hurricane near Florida on iOS11’s new wallpaper.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 02:10 PM PDT

    iOS 11 is getting WORSE over the past few days on my 7+

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 04:20 AM PDT

    I've done a full reset and restore via iTunes. Apps locking up. Phone hard crashing to home. Poor performance. Lock screen bugs. How did this reach release?

    submitted by /u/BretticusWins
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 3, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus sold out in some stores, says Tim Cook

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:41 AM PDT

    Scratching the $1300 dollar Apple Watch - is it really 'Sapphire'?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 07:06 AM PDT

    Why do we need it twice? Please just cut the intrusive one... Please!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 12:19 PM PDT

    My iPhone 8 charges wirelessly, even with a metal plate inside the case

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 09:24 AM PDT

    I use a magnetic mount in my car that is friction-held to my dash vent. Something like this.

    I was afraid that my iPhone 8 wouldn't be able to use wireless charging if I had a metal plate against the phone.

    I slipped my iPhone 8 into my old iPhone 7 case that has one of the silver dollar-sized metal plates inside the case about 1/3 up from the bottom, and it charged perfectly on my qi charger last night.

    Just FYI for those using these types of mounts and concerned that they wouldn't be able to use qi charging.

    submitted by /u/rstonex
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 supports EVS (Enhanced Voice Services) up to 20kHz audio bandwidth

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 06:27 AM PDT

    Difference with “new” apple leather cases for 7+/8+?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:43 AM PDT

    Looks like stores are selling the 7+ leather cases by apple from last year at a discount. I am curious as to what is different with the updated ones that just came out that fit both the 7 and 8. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/jamchampnate
    [link] [comments]

    The iPhone X has a done button to replace the home button when editing apps

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 11:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else’s battery been terrible since updating to iOS 11?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 05:08 PM PDT

    I currently have a 6s, if that explains anything.

    Ever since I've updated, my phone has experienced HORRENDOUS battery life. Is anyone else's not good? I really hope Apple pushes out another update to fix this.

    submitted by /u/BigManJesusC
    [link] [comments]

    Not complaining one bit(8 Plus)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 09:32 PM PDT

    So... what is your ringtone/message tone?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 05:28 AM PDT

    Just curious, which tones (free/paid) works best for you?

    submitted by /u/alexande7
    [link] [comments]

    I Made a Machine Learning Polaroid App (iOS)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 03:09 PM PDT

    List of Compatible USB-C PD Chargers

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 08:39 PM PDT

    With the release of the iPhone 8, we should maintain a list of chargers that are compatible with Fast Charging over USB PD.

    As many are aware, the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, and iPad Pro support Fast Charging, but controversially it is not included in the box.

    Additionally, not all USB-C chargers will be compliant with Apple's Fast Charging methodology due to the design of their Lightning-to-USB cables. More specifically, the cables are actually Lightning -> USB-A -> USB-C cables. This means that any USB-C charger you come across MUST include BC 1.2 support if you want to take advantage of Fast Charging.

    NOTE - There is a very, very distinct difference between your iPhone charging faster from using a higher-amp charger and one of these chargers actually allowing Fast Charging.

    Please help me keep this list updated.

    Compatible Cables - Apple is literally the only brand at the moment

    Apple USB-C to Lightning (1m) - 25.00 USD (Link)

    Apple USB-C to Lightning (2m) - 35.00 USD (Link)

    Compatible Chargers - WORKS WITH FAST CHARGING

    Apple 29W Power Adapter - 49.00 USD (Link)

    Apple 61W Power Adapter - 69.00 USD (Link)

    Apple 87W Power Adapter - 79.00 USD (Link)

    Anker 30W Wall Charger - 25.99 USD (Link) - confirmed with power meter.

    AUKEY 29W Amp Duo Wall Charger - 22.99 USD (Link) - confirmed with power meter.

    Cable Matters 72W 4-port Wall Charger - 34.99 USD - (Link) - confirmed with power meter. item desciption is wrong. S. Lewis' review is wrong.

    Non-Compatible Chargers - DOES NOT FAST CHARGE

    Anker 60W 5-port Wall Charger - 49.99 USD (Link) - according to item description and other users

    submitted by /u/hippocheese15
    [link] [comments]

    I am sad there's no new IPhone SE

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 11:05 PM PDT

    That size... so pocketable and one-handed, thumb-reachable. I was really hoping for an SE that doesn't look identical to my 5s. One with a bigger screen in a similar sized case. Or an SE upgrade tweak of some kind. I've held out for it, but not only did it not happen, I suspect now that it never will. I renember when Apple were reluctant to move to bigger phones because they thought the SE size was the perfect size. But I guess now the future is big phones.

    submitted by /u/BobTurnip
    [link] [comments]

    iOS gets the little things right; having Bluetooth device battery life on a widget is ridiculously useful.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:54 AM PDT

    Since upgrading to iOS 11 on my 6 I can’t share photos and other things via “Message”. It’s not even an option. Is this a feature or a bug or something I need to change in Settings?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:50 AM PDT

    Spotify seems to be a better citizen on iOS 11. The space it takes up seems to not grow like it did before. Anyone else notice this?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:35 AM PDT

    New iOS update glitched but good thing they added the new screen recording feature!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 07:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel