• Breaking News

    Monday, September 25, 2017

    iOS Gaming Can I ask you guys to recommend any free games that I can revisit often?

    iOS Gaming Can I ask you guys to recommend any free games that I can revisit often?


    Can I ask you guys to recommend any free games that I can revisit often?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 06:20 AM PDT

    So, it's very difficult to explain. I get bored of everything very quickly, so I need my games to captivate me. I want a game that lets me build something up, make advancements in something. The best thing I can bring up as a comparison is SimCity. I think a game like that would be perfect for my iPad. (But not that thing on the AppStore EA calls SimCity.) Are there any games that have the similar feel and goal? Ask any questions you like if you need clarification.

    submitted by /u/BenSunhoof
    [link] [comments]

    No AppStore on iTunes - meaning, no more region-locked games outside my country?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 08:34 AM PDT

    I've just gotten into iOS gaming, and there are a lot of apps I want to download. Unluckily enough, I'm not in the US, I live in Russia, which means that a lot of apps are locked for me. The only way I can download all of the region-locked apps is by making a US account and not providing payment information, just so I can download anything that's free. It's cool, good enough. But with the recent iTunes update, I can no longer not provide payment information when making a new Apple ID, because iTunes removed AppStore from its list of media, so I can't search for a free app that I want to download and I can't click "None" (payment info). Does this mean I am no longer able to download apps outside of my country? This sucks if it's true.

    submitted by /u/BenSunhoof
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad is too old to run The Witness so I’m tempted to get it for my iPhone but I’m worried it won’t be worth it on a small screen. What do you think?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2017 12:01 AM PDT

    Games like XCom, Banner Saga, Steamworld Heist?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 09:24 PM PDT

    I loved XCom Enemy Within, both Banner Saga games, and Steamworld Heist. Got any suggestions for me?

    submitted by /u/3llegua
    [link] [comments]

    Best F2P games on IOS 11

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 10:06 PM PDT

    Please no p2W games.

    submitted by /u/EtherBlossomDance
    [link] [comments]

    Check out Morphite

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 07:32 PM PDT

    Just bought the game. Feels like no mans sky only with a plot and meaning other than just "look how big it is"

    submitted by /u/Bennydhee
    [link] [comments]

    Portrait mode iOS games

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 08:02 PM PDT

    Any good iOS games that allow you play in portrait mode? Preferably RPG/adventure

    Edit; Preferably free to play

    submitted by /u/ixkronos
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to Castlevania: SotN?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 05:22 PM PDT

    Any iOS games that are similar to Little Big Planet?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 01:09 PM PDT

    Just tryna find something creative

    submitted by /u/Darkness292001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel