• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 23, 2017

    iPhone iphone 6s screen problem

    iPhone iphone 6s screen problem


    iphone 6s screen problem

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 04:50 PM PDT

    so my little sisters iphone 6s screen isnt responding. the power button works, so does the home button, she can swipe up to bring up the quick menu but cant do anything else. she cant do anything.

    submitted by /u/nyancanada
    [link] [comments]

    Help iphone 5 issue

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:19 PM PDT

    I have a iphone 5 that when you turn on via charger it shows apple logo for about 5 seconds and then turns to a black screen for about 4-5 seconds then repeats over and over again can any one help me here please

    submitted by /u/Marrokiu20
    [link] [comments]

    Server with the specified hostname could not be found

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:49 AM PDT

    I just recently updated to the newest iOS and since then my iPhone 6 hasn't been working right. On wifi, it's fine - it's just when I'm on cellular data that the problems occur (it's Verizon, if that matters). It even doesn't work when I have a full cell signal and LTE. I've never had these problems before.

    When I send iMessages, it takes forever then I get a failed message and have to send as a regular text message. The Maps app won't load directions. Safari and a geocaching app Cachly gives me the "A server with the specified hostname could not be found."

    Besides getting a new phone (not an option at this time), could someone recommend how to fix these issues? I appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/fyrefly_faerie
    [link] [comments]

    Only one cable charges my iPhone!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:26 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 5s that's about 2 years old, one day coming back from the beach my phone stopped charging in the car. When I got home I tried again and it stated to charge, btw It was one of those "ten foot long" chargers that you buy on amazon. After it charged I went to school the next day and tried to charge it with my friends standard apple charger but it didn't work. After I went home I tried every charger in the house but only my charger from amazon would charge my phone. Why is this one cable the only charger that works with my phone?

    submitted by /u/G0rillaRex
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck At DFU Mode While Clean Installing IOS 11

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    So as the topic states, I was trying to clean install the new ios 11 to my ios 10.3.3 iPhone 6S. But there was a warning in iTunes that "there was an error occured, please try again later" or something like this, after waiting for the restore.

    Now, I cannot get out of the DFU mode, I tried everything but it always comes to the Apple logo, and DFU mode screen again and again.

    Also, now the iTunes and my PC doesn't recognize the iPhone, and also, I cannot start iTunes without restarting my PC. Weird.

    Anyone else experienced this, did you guys found a solution?

    submitted by /u/efoooo
    [link] [comments]

    Skype and iPhone 8 plus

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:04 AM PDT

    So this is a weird issue. I was super excited to get my iPhone 8 plus. I had everything backed up so I restored my backup on it and once everything got downloaded I opened up Skype since I use it for work. Logged in, and the app crashed. So I reinstalled it...Same thing. I decided to reset all settings, followed by a full restore with setting the phone up as new. But Skype is still crashing. Same thing happened on my dad's iPhone 8 plus.

    Has anyone experienced the same issue?? I need Skype for work but don't want to return the phone

    submitted by /u/SherniKaSher
    [link] [comments]

    Cant reset with black sceen

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:29 AM PDT

    Hey, my iPhone 6s just crashed and has left my screen completely black however i can steal hear sound from it. I believe it is a software issue and not hardware as the screen went black as a result of a crash and not a phone drop. However i cannot do a hard reset because my iphone home button is broken. I tried logging onto itunes to find a way of doing a hard reset but when i click "restore settings" it tells me i need to remove the phone from find my iphone before i can restore all settings. I have tried this using Icloud but had no luck. Any ideas on another way? Would rather no have to take it to apple unless no other option.

    submitted by /u/yrrah1994
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what is completely wrong with my screen??

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:08 AM PDT

    Last night my phone fell out of my pocket and the screen is just black. It still rings and when I press the home button it kind of lights up but just a light shade of black. Any suggestions? or does anyone know what this is caused from or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/jar1798
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a touch disease, Iphone 6 Plus?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 06:50 AM PDT

    I have the opportunity to buy an Iphone 6 plus pretty cheap, the screen is however broken. If it just a screen replacement, it will still be a good deal, but if it is a touch disease, I wont buy it. So, what do you guys think?

    https://imgur.com/wS0KIEt

    submitted by /u/maj-gadd
    [link] [comments]

    Phone picky about cables

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 06:46 AM PDT

    Hello, there have been more than a few times where I will have a cable for my phone and it will just suddenly stop working, as in it will not charge the phone. However, if the phone is completely dead and has to be plugged in, those cables will work. It's only after the software or whatever loads that the cable doesn't work.

    This just happened again yesterday - I had a brand new belkin cable sent to me, and the phone won't even recognize that it was plugged in. However, when the phone completely died, I plugged the cable in and it worked great. Is there some way to reset all of the settings so that this doesn't happen? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/basilalter
    [link] [comments]

    Sound problems with iPhone 6s on iOS11

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 02:13 AM PDT

    I've just updated my iPhone to iOS 11 and have a few problems with sound. When playing music off Spotify, it will randomly pause and when I press play again it plays as if it's in fast forward mode and will only play normal if paused again. I also have no way of adjusting the ringer volume apart from going to sound settings and I have no volume at all during a phone call, even if headphones are plugged in.

    Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

    submitted by /u/CommunistPacman
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11 (?) related bug

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 04:52 AM PDT

    Whenever I play something that gives off a sound (spotify etc) and go to locked screen it shows as if the source of the sound is coming from the latest netflix movie I watched (Even if I've closed and "removed the app" from multi-window).

    submitted by /u/jonisen22
    [link] [comments]

    Health switch not listed in icloud settings

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:54 AM PDT

    Hi I would like to backup my health data in icloud, as I don't think it get saved with the local itunes backup.

    The problem is that the health switch is not listed in the icloud settings

    This is a screenshot

    While i'm expecting something like this

    I'm on iOS 10.3.3 on iPhone6S

    Thanks a lot for the help

    submitted by /u/Matteugi
    [link] [comments]

    My phone won't stay silenced.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:25 AM PDT

    Every time I flip the little silencing switch on the side of my phone, it stays down...so I know it's not the switch itself flipping. But my phone will go from silent to sound a bunch of times, usually more if I'm actively using an app. And sometimes it will randomly do it while its in my lap or my pocket. It's not a huge deal except now it's doing it so often that it will randomly make noise while I'm at work...please help lol

    submitted by /u/50shadesofbyeee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel