• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 23, 2017

    iPad iPad Pro 12.9" seems to be the go-to iPad for productivity but man! The only experience of watching movies and tv shows on it is criminally underrated! Who needs a tv when it's basically a mobile Apple TV.

    iPad iPad Pro 12.9" seems to be the go-to iPad for productivity but man! The only experience of watching movies and tv shows on it is criminally underrated! Who needs a tv when it's basically a mobile Apple TV.


    iPad Pro 12.9" seems to be the go-to iPad for productivity but man! The only experience of watching movies and tv shows on it is criminally underrated! Who needs a tv when it's basically a mobile Apple TV.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:42 AM PDT

    iOS 11 users, did you notice how how the new dock is sorta replacing the home button? It works similarly to the UX on iPhone X, could this mean Apple is planning to get rid of it on the iPads as well?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:25 AM PDT

    I personally would love that, especially on the 12.9" where reaching out for the home button feels like a lot of work!

    submitted by /u/moradizox
    [link] [comments]

    Loving this new sideways keyboard feature on Spotlight for iOS 11!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:27 PM PDT

    iOS 11 on iPad Mini 2 - factory reset helps?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:13 AM PDT

    For those of you with the iPad Mini 2 who upgraded to iOS 11 - I understand that performance went downhill after the upgrade. Have you tried doing a full factory reset to see if that helped bring performance back?

    submitted by /u/cobra_kitten
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone successfully made a short film/movie on a 64 gb iPad Pro in 4k?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:34 PM PDT

    I really would like the ipad pro 10.5 to film/edit a short film or movie but i am even hesitant buying it at 650, so i dont think the 256gb is an option for me. Has anyone been able to film a 4k movie of any sorts on an ipad pro without running into storage issues? i am not opposed to adding accessories and sd cards in the near future, but I read you can not film directly to sd car. If i move the files are you able to edit video that is stored on the SD card?

    submitted by /u/signalandno4se
    [link] [comments]

    The files app is pretty neat..

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:13 AM PDT

    At first I thought it was useless, but it's actually growing on me.

    A few days ago I made a few different folders, and have been organizing PDFs I had across different cloud storage locations (PDF books and sheet music mainly). I made another folder for work, and scanned some documents in it (with the notes app). Then work emailed me some documents to sign, I saved a back-up copy in my "work" folder, and was able to easily email it back.

    I also color coded certain files, which has been helpful.

    I'm curious what other peoples experience with it has been?

    submitted by /u/PianoConcertoNo2
    [link] [comments]

    Apps closing randomly with new iOS update

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 09:21 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Not sure if this the correct place to put this, so let me know if there is a better place to look for some insight.

    As the title states, after I updated my iPad Pro 9.7" to the new iOS, it has been randomly closing applications in the middle of use. Most notably, Notability will close as I'm taking notes, when I zoom in on a pdf, basically do anything that makes the iPad "think" too hard.

    I was curious if any else had this issue, knew the best place to look for a solution, or had an idea on how to fix it.

    I've turned cloud storage and auto back up off, switched it back to on, and tried disconnecting from internet, but nothing seems to work yet.

    I've tried to do some Google research but haven't yet found anything.

    Thank you for your help!

    M

    submitted by /u/DaxCommando
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions please! 10.5 Vs 12.9 for my use case

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:41 AM PDT

    Hi reddit,

    I am currently looking into replacing my ageing MacBook Pro with an iPad Pro.

    I don't really feel the need, nor can I justify the money for a new rmp. I would use the iPad for the following tasks in order of frequency.

    • Photo editing in Lightroom imported from my DSLR
    • Watching videos
    • Browsing the web
    • the occasional video edit

    What device would you guys recommend to do the job?

    I'm leaning towards the 12.9 for the additional real estate.

    submitted by /u/l__Josh__l
    [link] [comments]

    Best Youtube App iOS ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 05:30 AM PDT

    So after Protube got killed, what's left? Seems like all the other apps are either ad-based or unusable.

    Please help me find a replacement!

    submitted by /u/pwnrat0
    [link] [comments]

    Control Center music controls - an interesting design choice.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:21 PM PDT

    Dropbox Integrates with iOS 11’s Files App in Latest Update

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:00 PM PDT

    folder redirection remote desktop app for iPad or files app integration?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 02:59 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if a folder redirection functionality is planned for Microsoft remote desktop app or any other remote desktop app? Or any integration with the new files app on iOS 11? That would be a huge step forward in the use of an iPad pro as my main computing device. :)

    submitted by /u/Vitabis
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a small ipad compatible keyboard

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 02:59 AM PDT

    hello guys i am looking to buy a small gamepad style keyboard for my ipad. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/InvisibleRasta
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use the Files app in iOS 11 with iTunes?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:35 AM PDT

    I wanna go buy an iPad today

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:48 AM PDT

    Hi, I've never owned an iPad before and lately, I've been doing alot of reading, which is not easy on my phone and today I decide to spend some money on buying an iPad, what is the best ipad out there?

    submitted by /u/southernafrica
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use Duet Pro with Photoshp/Clip Studio?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:39 PM PDT

    I wanted to know how it currently is in terms of input lag and pressure as it was quite a bit worse than Astropad ~10 months ago. Astropad isn't an option because I wanted it to work with Windows.

    submitted by /u/dc-x
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook & Messenger buggy as hell on iPad Air iOS 11???

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:15 PM PDT

    Not sure if this affects anyone else but has anyone found those two apps to be pretty buggy? Facebook mainly has a rotation issue as it sometimes wouldn't rotate to landscape mode while Messenger is straight up dysfunctional, it immediately crashes on launch. I've tried reinstalling Messenger but it doesn't fix the problem

    Edit: Nvm, Messenger seems to be dying for everyone else

    submitted by /u/AznPerson33
    [link] [comments]

    Which iPad is best for me?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get a new iPad and not sure if I should get the 10" one or the 12" one. I want to view media like movies and books. Does the 10" have better specs?

    submitted by /u/QuantumMessiah
    [link] [comments]

    Should closing the IPad Pro 12.9” 2017 Smart Keyboard cover automatically lock/sleep the iPad?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 04:07 PM PDT

    Because mine doesn't. It's meant I've wasted battery a bunch of times...

    submitted by /u/Lave
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro (2017) deletes downloaded movie then streams it when trying play.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 08:42 PM PDT

    I have the new iPad Pro and when I download a movie then try to play the movie it deletes it off the iPad and streams it. Even when I put it in airplane mode, fails to stream after deleted.

    submitted by /u/The_Roz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel