• Breaking News

    Friday, September 22, 2017

    iPad Ipad mini 4 on IOS11

    iPad Ipad mini 4 on IOS11


    Ipad mini 4 on IOS11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 07:14 AM PDT

    Hi, did anyone update their iPad mini 4 to ios11 ? after the upgrade (I did a DFU restore ) I noticed a terrible drop in performance, geekbench4 for instance gave me 1080 as single core result. Is it only me or is it a problem of the last available build of ios?

    submitted by /u/Manfri6
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a common issue right now?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:41 AM PDT

    Is there a reason why I can no longer use a SD card reader with iOS 11?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 12:28 PM PDT

    Ever since using iOS 11 (beta to current) I have no longer been able to use my SD card reader. I was hoping this would be fixed within the the public update, but here I sit with my 10.5, which I bought for editing and I'm not able to upload my photos from my camera to ipad. Extremely disappointed in Apple right now...

    submitted by /u/brianSIRENZ
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Word and Google Drive

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 08:23 AM PDT

    Ich can't find Google Drive option in Microsoft Word.. is it working for you?

    submitted by /u/Samm1293
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix adds HDR support for iPhone X and iPad Pro!!!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 02:56 PM PDT

    Copied just got Drag and Drop support. A must have app.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 01:06 PM PDT

    Searching for a writing app

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:23 AM PDT

    I'm searching for a good app for writing and I can't decide, I'd love some suggestions especially if you have experience with the app! I want something with the following features:

    • markdown support
    • sync over Dropbox or some other cloud. I need something to work in windows as well; ideally I would love something that syncs txt/MD files in a Dropbox folder (or any cloud that is both on windows and ios)
    • latex/mathjax support

    Features I would prefer: * some kind of automation features, through workflow or similar
    * one time purchase
    * ability to publish to medium

    I was thinking about Editorial, the automation aspects seem really interesting, however I'm not sure about the latex/mathjax support, I have seen a couple of workflows but I don't know how well they work; Also I have noticed it's an app that doesn't get updated too often, but as long as it works well I can deal with that.
    Feel free to tell me any other suggestions!

    submitted by /u/goldarkrai
    [link] [comments]

    Affinity Photo Updated for iOS 11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 01:46 AM PDT

    Following the Procreate, today Affinity Pro released an for iOS 11. It adds support for Metal 2, HDR, Drag & Drop, etc.

    submitted by /u/amirmasoudabdol
    [link] [comments]

    New iOS - can I turn off new keyboard?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 08:54 AM PDT

    The pulling down portion is fine, but things moved around and I was used to the old one.

    submitted by /u/MarcusDA
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on upgrade from iPad 2 32GB

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 08:54 AM PDT

    First off cheers for clicking in to read!

    Would love to know your thoughts on which iPad (or any tablet) to upgrade to from my slightly aged iPad 2 32GB

    I'll be using sometimes for the numbers app as i'm a Personal Trainer however my main usage will MyPTHub an app that is quite slow to load etc on my current iPad.

    So basically something with more "oompf" Any recommendations?

    Ps Dont mind if its a Mini or not :)

    submitted by /u/rovertin3
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro music player app

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 12:38 PM PDT

    I am renewing myself to apple in that I just got a new iPad Pro 10.5". I am wondering if there is a music player app that will let me stream my own music from googe drive or dropbox. In the past with my apple products I just loaded the music directly onto the ipad or ipod. But in order to save space I am wondering if I can do it this way. Anyone have any good tips? I have also seen a Sandisk iextreme flash drive that would work and I'm considering it but looking for other options.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/longtalltechsan
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop links from opening in these unreadable slide overs?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 10:17 PM PDT

    Trying to sell my brand new iPad Pro 10.5 in, how much is reasonable?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:19 AM PDT

    I received it as an insurance replacement for my Surface 3 tablet, but I want the 12.9 in iPad

    I opened it up to set it up and update it, and put it back in its box

    It's the 256GB WiFi + LTE model in silver

    submitted by /u/volatile_dream
    [link] [comments]

    Dock recent pop-up menu not in iOS 11?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:14 AM PDT

    Wasn't one of the main features of the new dock the pop-over "recent files" menu in the dock? I tried long press and couldn't bring up the menu. No mentions in the settings app either. Was this feature removed in the final release of iOS 11?

    submitted by /u/_detour
    [link] [comments]

    10.5 IPP Smart Keyboard Issue - iOS 11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 10:41 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded to iOS11 on my 10.5 IPP, and am now running into an issue that seems to be occurring quite frequently. The keyboard will just decide to stop working, and when this occurs, it occurs in all apps. I have tried troubleshooting it by popping it off the smart connector, force closing the apps its not working on, etc. etc. but still no fix. The only way I am able to get it working is to restart the iPad.

    Anyone else encountering this issue? It's really annoying, wondering if its hardware/software, or a combination of both.

    submitted by /u/schwab802
    [link] [comments]

    How to find the best deals on iPads?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:32 AM PDT

    I just ordered a 128gb open box iPad pro 9.7 for $500 USD. But I saw posts in this subreddit where people claimed they got the latest 10.5 in cellular for the same price. Where do you guys find such great deals?

    submitted by /u/workethicsFTW
    [link] [comments]

    ipad remove downloaded ios11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:34 AM PDT

    how to remove auto downloaded ios11 from ipad air2? because i donot want to install it currently

    submitted by /u/googcheng
    [link] [comments]

    Picture in Picture gone?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:05 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I used to have a PiP button in Netflix so I could play a game and have Netflix play in a corner of the screen. For some reason none of my apps will allow me to do that anymore, the little PiP icon is gone from Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc.

    I'm using a first gen of the iPad Pro on iOS 11.

    submitted by /u/MurkLurker
    [link] [comments]

    Google Drive Trying to Open Documents?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 04:38 PM PDT

    Hello all! So I just bought a new iPad Pro and have installed Google Drive and integrated it with the iPads file system, iOS 11. However, now every time I try to open a document through the native file system, it launches Drive and tries to open it from there. It's more than a little annoying. Does anyone know how to prevent this other than just uninstalling Drive?

    submitted by /u/Bearsbandit53
    [link] [comments]

    I can get an iPad Pro 9.7 for $450. Should I do it?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 08:45 PM PDT

    A bit of context. I own an iPad Mini 2 right now and can trade it in for $110. A refurbished iPad Pro 9.7 128gb is about $520. I really only want it as a pseudo laptop for graduate school coming up, as well as for video watching, light drawing, and games. I have a desktop that is more than sufficient to run any application I might need in graduate school as well as for writing papers, so I don't need it to do any heavy lifting. Would this be a good price? It's much cheaper than a comparable laptop or Pro tablet, I'm just worried it won't be capable enough.

    tl;dr Is $450 a good price for an iPad Pro for use in note taking at school, Netflix, drawing, and games?

    submitted by /u/SilverfireSage
    [link] [comments]

    How to put videos on iPad without iTunes?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 08:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, my less technology inclined co-worker asked if I could put some of the movies I had on his iPad becuase he's going somewhere where he has no service to watch Netflix and I agreed. I've been looking around at different methods and I was curious if anyone had a reliable way to do it. I know the files have to be mp4, but I don't trust all the different programs these sites are pushing as iTunes workarounds. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Frederick-Lamar
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro... Thermal Throttling?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 07:08 PM PDT

    I recently just spent the whole day drawing in Procreate. Accordingly, the battery depleted after around 8-ish hours, so I hooked the iPad back up to its charger (29W USB-C Charger) and continued drawing. Because of the charging, the iPad was hotter than normal, and in conjunction with Procreate, an app that sometimes makes the iPad hot by itself, I felt that the iPad began to throttle itself.

    Procreate lagged, things bugged out, and my touch inputs only worked ~80% of the time. I let the iPad alone for a bit to cool off and charge, and I resumed drawing after disconnecting it from the charger. Things were back to normal.

    What gives? Anyone else experience this after the iOS 11 and Procreate 4 update? This has never happened before.

    submitted by /u/jimmypod
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished reading my first book on iPad Pro 10.5”

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 05:21 PM PDT

    I wanted to share my reading experience on the new iPad Pro - it's surprising practical!

    I just read a 1000+ page book with no eye strain during long reading sessions. The true tone is very easy on the eyes. I hope other people are enjoying reading on their iPad Pros as well!

    submitted by /u/Sharkko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel