• Breaking News

    Friday, September 22, 2017

    Apple Help iOS 11 iMessage Apps at bottom of conversation, can it be turned off?

    Apple Help iOS 11 iMessage Apps at bottom of conversation, can it be turned off?


    iOS 11 iMessage Apps at bottom of conversation, can it be turned off?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:51 PM PDT

    Messenger app keeps closing itself

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:08 PM PDT

    I have the iPhone 6s, IOS 10. So basically any time I get try to open Facebook messenger, the screen goes black and I'm returned to the home screen. The app is still technically open, I just can't stay on it to do anything. I've restarted the phone after closing all apps, I did a system reboot, I updated the app... and it's still doing this. I'm currently re installing the app after deleting it but I'm not very hopeful about it. Any ideas on how to fix it? :/ EDIT: Fixed! Redownloading the app worked!

    submitted by /u/AlmostQuill
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Disturb while driving keeps asking me to enable it while I'm on the train

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:04 AM PDT

    Is there any way to completely disable DND while driving? The last three days it's asked me to turn it on while I'm on the train. I'd assume it'll do the same thing while I'm on the bus. It seems like Apple forgot about people who use public transit when they created this feature.

    submitted by /u/Jawn_Valjorts
    [link] [comments]

    Apple account has e-mail that I deleted, and I forgot the password and security questions, how do I sign out?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 04:57 PM PDT

    So I have my old iPhone 5s and am going to sell it, however, I need to sign out of my Apple account, but the e-mail associated with it was deleted about a year ago and I forgot the security questions. How do I sign out without this information?

    submitted by /u/LiversAreCool
    [link] [comments]

    If I create a family sharing plan for iCloud Drive, will we automatically see eachother’s stuff?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:47 PM PDT

    With iOS 11, we can now create a family sharing plan for iCloud Drive. But my family doesn't want the nosy ones to see their stuff. Will tang happen with the family shared iCloud Drive?

    submitted by /u/aerlenbach
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone put ios 11 on your 5s?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:31 PM PDT

    How's ios 11 treating your 5s

    submitted by /u/arunkmani
    [link] [comments]

    AR not working with ios11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:29 PM PDT

    I have and iPhone 6 and my brother has and iPhone 5s, the AR apps will work for him, but for me most AR apps say it is not compatible with this device. Both of our devices are updated to ios 11. For example, it won't let me download Zombie Gunship Revenant AR, while my brother can without any problems. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Lightning561
    [link] [comments]

    Mac isn't allowing me to restore to hard drive because it isn't seeing hard drive

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:22 PM PDT

    Mac taken by a 3rd party when I attempted to trade in, 3rd party did something really odd to the computer and Macintosh HD is not showing. I cannot reinstall the OS nor restore from a backup because the HD is not being seen.

    submitted by /u/Jrp95
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out how to delete photos after importing them on Sierra (iPhone 7)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:18 PM PDT

    I've looked around for a solution / what I'm doing wrong and google has not helped yet. My issue is I have about 1000 photos on my phone and want to mass delete them. They have been imported into the Photo app on my mac, but there is not "delete after import" checkbox that every website and how-to video insists there is in Photos. I also tried importing with Image Capture and was not prompted to delete the files after they imported. I made sure that Photos was turned off for iCloud on both the phone and computer, but when I launch Image Capture, the little cloud still shows up beside the phone icon.

    Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/happily_fred
    [link] [comments]

    Calls or SMS texts are not working on Apple Watch series 3

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:16 PM PDT

    I turned my iPhone off and I'm getting a cellular connection. I see the three dots for the signal strength on the watch. I can send iMessages and stuff so it's definitely getting a cellular connection. I just can't make calls or send SMS texts. They immediately fail. I contacted t-mobile but they can't seem to figure out the problem.

    submitted by /u/taxidriver1138
    [link] [comments]

    Issues Pairing Apple Watch Series 3 LTE With iPhone 6s

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:50 PM PDT

    Just got my Series 3 Apple Watch and it looks excellent. However, is it supposed to take a long time for it to sign into my Apple account? It's still spinning after maybe half an hour.

    submitted by /u/matthewmspace
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded Iphone 7 Plus IOS and now FB messenger crashes

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:44 PM PDT

    I just recently upgraded to the latest IOS and now for some reason as soon as FB messenger launches it crashes. I have tried uninstalling/rebooting/holding power button and volume down and such but no luck. Any ideas or is there a bug ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ckelley1311
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I try to download 3.1GB NBA2K18 on my iPad the system balloons from 5GB to 9 and I can’t download it.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:36 PM PDT

    Setting up new phone and was asked to enter the passwords for several email accounts.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:21 PM PDT

    So i'm got the iPhone 8, and I was setting up the new phone, and it got to the part where it asked me to enter my password for my iCloud account, which I did. Then it said I had purchases on other iCloud accounts, and just started listing random people's email addresses. At one point, one of the emails was an empty string, " ". Has this been experienced by anyone else? And is this something to worry about?

    submitted by /u/Pantstown
    [link] [comments]

    Beats Solo poor sound quality when pairing with mac

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 09:05 PM PDT

    Bought a new mac, it came with some free beats solo 3's. I paired it with both my phone and mac, with my phone it sounds great, when I try using it with my mac it sounds like crap. Sounds like low quality sound with Zero bass. I tried going into sound preferences but couldnt see anything that would fix the issue. I also turned off my bluetooth on my phone and that did nothing as well.

    submitted by /u/sku11_kn1ght
    [link] [comments]

    Messenger app keeps crashing in iOS11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 04:49 PM PDT

    I upgraded to iOS a few days ago when it came out. I updated all the apps to their latest versions after the upgrade.

    But until today, suddenly my Messenger app keeps on crashing 2 or 3 secs after you open it.

    I have tried reinstalling the app, force closing it, and even restarting my phone, but it still crashes.

    Anyone experiencing the same?

    submitted by /u/helloseb
    [link] [comments]

    has anyone used an Iphone 8 wireless charger yet?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:36 PM PDT

    Just picked up my 8 today. totally forgot to ask how the wireless charging works. does anyone know if the wireless charging will work with a case or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/Carl_Gordon_Jenkins
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 11 devices no longer appearing in iCloud Tabs on Sierra: bug?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 07:56 PM PDT

    Since updating to iOS 11 (build 15A372), I can no longer view those devices in the iCloud Tabs view on my 2011 MBP (running Sierra 10.12.2). However, I can see the MBP's open tabs in the iOS 11 devices' iCloud Tabs view.

    I can still view an older iPad Mini on 9.3.5 in the iCloud Tabs view, which makes me wonder if there are any known sync bugs with iOS 11 and Sierra.

    Anyone have any thoughts? Can any of you see open tabs from your iOS 11 devices on an MBP running Sierra?

    I have so far tried signing out/in of iCloud on all devices, restarting all devices, and using the "Sync iCloud History" option in the Debug panel, but haven't had any luck yet.

    submitted by /u/jackjohnbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Dysfunction on iOS 11

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:58 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I just updated to iOS 11 yesterday morning on my fully functional iPhone. Since then, I've noticed two major issues:

    1) There have been many occasions where my screen will totally freeze, and despite pressing the home button or any of the buttons on the side, it stays completely frozen for about 2-3 minutes or so. Unable to reboot my phone during this time.

    2) The audio during phone calls does not work! It doesn't work when I switch it onto speakerphone either. However, music and video still plays perfectly.

    What gives? I've tried to back up and restart my phone and it hasn't helped at all.

    Edit: Now the camera app won't work either - still works on other apps, but not the main one!

    submitted by /u/dosesandmimosas-
    [link] [comments]

    Predictive text wont go away

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 07:40 PM PDT

    Been trying and trying, and out of nowhere my predictive text style completely changed from what I remember was the old ios10 style to some new choppy and ugly style. Been trying so hard to get rid of it but I can't! I used to be able to turn it off and on by holding that one button that shows you all your keyboards. Tried doing it in settings, but still have the predictive keyboard open.

    submitted by /u/envyxd
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Photo Library bug w/ iOS 11?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 07:29 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

    I recently picked up a iPad Pro, and installed iOS 11 before restoring anything. Set it up new and noticed my pictures from iCloud Photo Library weren't coming back. Photos app just spinning endlessly. Rolled the iPad back to 10.3.3, set it up new...photos come back fine. Restore again back to 11...no photos. Just endless spinning. Restored back to 10.3.3, verified pics were there, updated to 11, pictures fine.

    Now my wife picked up a 8+ today, and restored an iCloud backup...same photo problem! Photos spins, says "Updating..." but never shows any pictures.

    Different devices, different AppleID...gotta be a bug. Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/almightyshellfish
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have two accounts logged in on the computer, with one account using a VPN and one not?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 07:10 PM PDT

    I have software that I'd like to use a VPN on, but a VPN interferes with my remote plex setup. Is it possible to have two accounts logged in at once, with one account using a VPN and one account not using a VPN?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BatmanIsSmartAf
    [link] [comments]

    Control Centre Toggles

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:21 PM PDT

    When I turn WiFi and Bluetooth on or off in control centre it doesn't actually turn it off. It kind of turns them off until I go near a free hotspot or something.

    This is such a massive security flaw. Does anyone know if something is being done about this?

    submitted by /u/jamesj015
    [link] [comments]

    "M" "," and "." keys not working after cleaning keycap? [Macbook]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:12 PM PDT

    My m key has been working pretty inconsistently (would take a few taps to register one keypress) for over a week so last night I decided to take the keycap off the M key and clean underneath to try and fix it, except now not only is the M key useless, the , and . keys are too, when they worked fine before I took the keycap off.

    The M key can register one press occasionally after I hold it down on the left side for 10+ seconds (every 1/10 attempts), then immediately the , key can work for a second but then both stop working again. I've trawled through System Preferences looking to see if there's a rogue setting enabled, but couldn't find anything. I've never spilled anything on the keyboard or used liquid under the keys.

    Has anyone ever experience this before or have any kind of solution?

    It's a 2011 13" MBP that has been perfectly fine up until this point.

    submitted by /u/Flash107
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage quick reply window stuck in the clock screen

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel