• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 21, 2017

    iOS Gaming Objection! Phoenix Wright - Spirit of Justice now on the App Store

    iOS Gaming Objection! Phoenix Wright - Spirit of Justice now on the App Store


    Objection! Phoenix Wright - Spirit of Justice now on the App Store

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 06:48 AM PDT

    The Witness officially released for $9.99

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 08:18 PM PDT

    Games like Hade’s Star

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 06:32 AM PDT

    I really enjoying Hade's Star. But I am tired of waiting for hydrogen. Are there any similar games that you can play as much as you want?

    I enjoy the making routes and collecting from planets etc. As well as not being attacked by other players constantly.

    submitted by /u/nothingfinal
    [link] [comments]

    [Alto's Adventure] [$4.99 -> $1.99] ["Best of 2015" - Apple]

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 03:19 PM PDT

    Looking for any decent iOS games (newcomer)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 07:40 AM PDT

    I've had an iPad for a while now but have never really ventured too far with what games I have played because I've found the app store isn't that great at displaying good games.

    I've recently become much more willing to buy games rather than focus solely on free games and would love to know the best games out there from any genre.

    submitted by /u/catsinsweats
    [link] [comments]

    Is Iron Marines really good?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 03:00 PM PDT

    I love RTS games, especially Star Craft. I just don't want to get my hopes up and buy it. I believe the hype wayyy too often. Any opinions on it?

    submitted by /u/b1rdnest
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gacha game out right now?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 05:54 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a huge fan of Gacha games and have played a fair few over the past few years, but most of them can't really hold my interest very long. So any opinions on what the best ones out there are? Preferably pretty F2P friendly, as I'm not opposed to spending money, but would like to avoid it if possible. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/iTzGiR
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone identify this game?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 12:01 AM PDT

    Roll for the Galaxy app announced

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 02:28 PM PDT

    Thoughts on the new AR game ARise?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 04:44 PM PDT

    Just got ARise to check out what AR gaming might be like. It is interesting and most a tech demo from what I have played so far but I am enjoying it. Anyone else try it? What did you think?

    submitted by /u/mulderc
    [link] [comments]

    Terra Battle 2 just launched!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 02:02 AM PDT

    Morphite available in US?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm in the Netherlands myself, and can't wait for the release! So I went searching and stumbled upon the new release trailer (which looks sweet!). Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IqA_eH6Qwbo

    The description contains an iTunes link, but when I try to open it on mobile it says it's only available in the US store? So for those that are in the US, hope this helps (:

    Edit: anyone know how long these things usually take to go global?

    submitted by /u/RastaNL
    [link] [comments]

    Best Paid Controller Friendly Titles?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 10:21 PM PDT

    Recently acquired a job as a night auditor and found out this position has way more free time than I had anticipated... Like, hours every single DAY. Currently being I do not have 400/500 bones to drop on a Nintendo Switch (And I'm waiting for some more releases/a timesink that'll commit me to the console like Animal Crossing Switch or a new Story of Seasons), I bought a controller for my iPad so I could play Death Road to Canada more efficiently and found that aside from the kinda awkward menu controls, it works great and thus wanted to buy more. I bought Crashlands and Oceanhorn since they have a modest bit of acclaim from people, but I was looking for similar quality paid purchases.

    I'm also a fan of puzzle and arcade classics like Bust-A-Move or retro reboots like Pac Man CE DX (And CE2), but I've also played bigger releases that were eventually ported like Transistor or TWEWY. And there's some 'exclusives' I've loved here and there like Threes, Ridic Fish, Exploding Kittens, Colossatron, etc. But lastly, I'm not looking for ports of... age-old stuff, like all the FF games that got re-released I'm just not interested in. And since the DQ8 port runs like trash last I checked it, the fact that it lacks controller support is even MORE painful to me.

    Basically I'm looking for solid games that really thrive from controller use and/or have such REALLY good touch controls you don't mind using them. An example of the former would be something like DR2C, which while KINDA playable with just the touch screen REALLY plays best with a controller. I'm also after timesinks because again, I'm having anywhere from 3-5 hours worth of downtime with my job and I need something to actively engage my brain or else the ADHD kicks in and I zone out and get sleepy.

    submitted by /u/BirdGangCawCaw
    [link] [comments]

    Best metroid style game?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 10:49 AM PDT

    Been looking for something like it any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/b1rdnest
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone request a refund on 32-bit apps that don't work in iOS11?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 02:50 PM PDT

    if so were you successful?

    submitted by /u/arrggg
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 11 lag on iPhone 7

    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 01:38 PM PDT

    Anyone have this issue? I updated to ios 11 yesterday. it felt like it's stuttering and what not. Animation feels very awkward especially when I try close an app by swiping up but it goes right back like nothing happened. also after i double click the home button, go back to home screen. everything stops working for 2 seconds. I think i can record a video on iphone now to show u all these glitches and bugs... IOS 11 is a huge disappointment. I tried some android phones today in bestbuy. smooth as freaking butter.. Xperia Z premium and galaxy note 8

    submitted by /u/mvpeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel