• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 23, 2017

    iOS Gaming Flappy Bird no longer playable with iOS 11, creator says final goodbye to game

    iOS Gaming Flappy Bird no longer playable with iOS 11, creator says final goodbye to game


    Flappy Bird no longer playable with iOS 11, creator says final goodbye to game

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 10:43 AM PDT

    Comic about why we can't have nice things

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:55 PM PDT

    Why don’t developers ever soft launch in NA

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 11:58 PM PDT

    I've always wondered this. Sometimes they do TestFlight but for the most part developers alway soft launch in Europe before North America. Is there a good reason for this that I don't see?

    submitted by /u/elthesensai
    [link] [comments]

    can i download a game without itunes?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:37 AM PDT

    Im tried to create accounts for USA and Singapour to try games like Dragon project or terra battle 2, but they all ask me for a mobile phone or credit card...

    is there any other way to try those games from EU?

    submitted by /u/3ruy0m3
    [link] [comments]

    Super Mario Run is updating with World Star, Remix 10, and Princess Daisy on September 29th

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 06:14 PM PDT

    The Witness - not launching on iPad?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 02:28 PM PDT

    I bought The Witness on iPad and for whatever reason it refuses to launch. I tried rebooting and deleting and redownloading. It still doesn't work.

    Anyone else have the same issue or know what to try?

    My iPad is four years old and is at iOS 10.3 and isn't prompting to update to iOS 11 for some reason.

    submitted by /u/IrishThunder23
    [link] [comments]

    Like Civ, but 64-bit?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 10:15 AM PDT

    iOS 11 killed Civilization Revolution (and Civilization Revolution 2), which is sad and I hope Firaxis/2K fixes it. But until then, what games are good substitutes? Good single player, iOS 11 support, absolutely not pay-to-win. (IAP for permanent content unlocking is fine, but not for temporary advantage.)

    Looking for both iPad and iPhone (Plus) recommendations.

    submitted by /u/Kistaro
    [link] [comments]

    Your top 5 free games?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 10:11 AM PDT

    Looking for some new stuff. What is your quick list of the top five free games?

    submitted by /u/b1rdnest
    [link] [comments]

    I have $7, what do you recommend?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:16 PM PDT

    Please no survival games (terraria is enough) or rpgs. This should limit the options quite a bit, now what should I get?

    Any responses are appreciated

    EDIT: I liked pigeon wings, is there anything like this?

    submitted by /u/PurnurplePanda
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Gamevice does not work with the new iPhone 8/8 Plus

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 11:41 AM PDT

    I am so disappointed, I upgraded my iPhone from a 6s to the 8 Plus for a bigger screen (and obviously latest iPhone) primarily to enjoy mobile gaming. I didn't want to get a Playstation Vita or a DS because I already had a few iOS games. I bought the Gamevice in preparation (on eBay, so I can't return it).

    Just got my iPhone 8 Plus today, and it doesn't fit. It's too thick. I am going to have to look for a new mfi controller and will be selling the Gamevice. I loved the design because it was highly portable, and secure when I can game on the subway. Other mfi controller solutions attach the phone with a clip, and someone can easily steal it in public.

    submitted by /u/kbong11
    [link] [comments]

    RIP NOVA

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 10:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel