• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 11, 2021

    Apple Watch Purple Plush

    Apple Watch Purple Plush


    Purple Plush

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:21 AM PST

    A lot of changes in my life but one thing that hasn’t is closing my rings. 500 days straight.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Got my new Apple Watch Sport band on sale for $19 ☺️

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Love the Veteran’s Day award ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:12 AM PST

    I splurged and went for the Stainless Steel this year �� (S7 41 mm)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 11:31 AM PST

    S7 space black titanium

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:36 AM PST

    First time trying out a Gold SS AW and it’s really growing on me

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:11 AM PST

    No more toys for me for awhile… ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Won a quarterly achievement award at work which got me a sizable Apple Gift Card. Was able to snag a Series 7 with 2 years of AppleCare for $25 out of pocket ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 05:17 PM PST

    PSA: Older colour braided solo loops are back in stock.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Technical issues : so I got my watch about 2-3 weeks ago until now I didn’t have any issues with it, however today I noticed that the watch just randomly stops charging, not only that but when I connect it to the charger it just resets.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Circles way off?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:43 AM PST

    I assumed they wouldn't be that accurate but mine seems way off.

    Says I did 11 mins of exercise but I haven't done any today.

    Says I stood for 6 hours but I've barely been awake for 6 hours.

    Anyone else find this thing so in accurate as to be practically useless?

    I like the watch but the circles just seem so far off it's not a useful feature

    submitted by /u/DontBeARentCucc
    [link] [comments]

    Starlight is the best color!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Is the right difference from the aluminium noticeable? (Its around 10g)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    *WEIGHT I want to get the series 7 41mm and was going to get midnight aluminium, but really like the look of silver stainless steel. I can afford it, but the weight difference is making me sceptical.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/narealist
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing across 2 phones?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Is it possible to sync apple watch across 2 iphones? I have a business phone and personal phone but would like my calendar/meetings on my business phone synced up to my apple watch but my personal data like (SMS) from my personal device

    submitted by /u/visualexstasy
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep: Snooze/Turn Off Alarm

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Is there an option to change the alarm function so that the crown is not "turn off?" There been a handful of times where I've overslept because when the alarm goes off, I turn over and the crown triggers, shutting the vibrate and sound off permanently. It's frustrating that you can't alter the function in settings (unless I'm missing something) to toggle what you prefer—off, snooze, or nothing.

    submitted by /u/subtlelight
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch crashes when on charge initially then it’s ok after it’s restarted couple of times ? Why does it do this please? Is it because I’m charging it with a battery power pack? It’s the only usb c charger I have? Thanks

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Apple Watch and iPhone with no Cell Service

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Hi all -

    I am looking into the feasibility of using a cellular Apple Watch with an iPhone that doesn't have service. Currently, I have an iPhone SE (first gen). I'd be looking to get an Apple Watch cellular plan on AT&T and then port in my current phone number to that line.

    What I want to know is:

    1. would the Apple Watch be able to make calls from the ported-in number?

    2. Would iMessage from that number work?

    I cannot find this information definitely stated anywhere on the great wide web, so your help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AaronBruno
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying announcements interrupting my music or audiobook, how to stop it?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I often go out on a outdoor walk with my apple watch, in the meantime listening to an audiobook or music on iPhone with my Airpods pro.

    Lately, something weird start happening during my walk, a voice frequently stops my music to announce: "1 km, pace, 8 minutes" or "2km, pace, 7minutes 50 seconds" etc, and then I have to whip out my phone, or go to my watch to manually start my music or audiobook again. This frequent interruption is driving me nuts.

    Does anyone know how to make it stop? I have tinkered with the watch app, the fitness app and my iPhone notification settings without success.

    submitted by /u/neufski
    [link] [comments]

    Which Apple Watch works best for me?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:23 PM PST

    So all I really want is something that tracks my sleep. The first technology that came to mind was a Apple Watch. I have an iPhone 7 and 3rd Gen AirPods. I don't really need any of the other functionality except for maybe listening to Music/Spotify with my AirPods. During my workouts I could then go without my phone.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Tech-Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Made myself a dragon scale watch band this time with silk thread and leather. It’s so comfortable!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Upgrading this holiday season

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I want to upgrade my series 3. It can no longer update due to lack of space. I mainly use it for workouts, reminders, weather, and of course checking the time. I do not have cellular now and plan to continue without it. Anyone know of any good Black Friday / holiday deals? Suggestions on which series to get? I got mine three years ago on Black Friday for $179 and so far haven't found anything that even comes close to that good of a deal

    submitted by /u/mmc1533
    [link] [comments]

    A slightly odd question re VO2 max. I think we broke it !!��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PST

    My friend (37, F) was ranging at an average low VO2 of 36-37. Her HR is usually 62 at rest and goes up to 130-140 during exercise. One evening she smoked something weird and her heart rate shot up to 180 ! This had never happened before. She was wearing her Apple Watch when this happened. Since then her VO2 levels have progressively worsened - went down to 27 the next day and then down to 17 over the months that followed. It's coming to a year now since that incident 🥴 and VO2 has consistently stayed between 17 & 19. She's no fitness enthusiast but we go for daily walks. After worrying about something being wrong with her health although she feels fine physically, we kinna think the watch's algorithm broke or something when her HR spiked that one time. What do you guys think? How do we reset VO2 on the watch ? Can't ask her husband or he'll go mad!

    submitted by /u/Artistic-Occasion757
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to figure out if sleeping with the watch on is worth the battery hassle.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:51 AM PST

    A quick Google and you find out a bazillion entries about "is it safe/healthy/recommended to sleep with apple watch on? My question was a little bit deeper, Google.

    I'm trying to figure out if it's worthy. It's a relevant question, since it has its downsides. Sleeping with a thing pressing on you wrist is one. Having to have a recharge routine is another. Running out of battery at 7pm is another. On the other side, I like the particularity of AutoSleep that awakes me with a gentle tickle on my arm, instead of a noisy alarm. The awakening window that detects if you are moving and invites you out of bed is another.

    I particularly think that apple's native sleep tracking and information is useless. To fix that, I got in touch with AutoSleep, a pretty nice app with tons of resources. Still, after 5 months wearing the wearable to bed, I'm still considering.

    I wanted to see more facts and opinions to make my mind clearer. Can you guys share experiences on using/not using the watch to bed?

    submitted by /u/Sander-Pilot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel