• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    iOS Gaming Been gaming exclusively on mobile for years now. Beginning to feel like I’ve run out of things to try. I really need some “Hidden Gem” suggestions, please. I like RPGs, 4x, strategy/tactics (esp. turn-based), slow grindy games, open world. I don’t like tower defense, FPS, JRPGs.

    iOS Gaming Been gaming exclusively on mobile for years now. Beginning to feel like I’ve run out of things to try. I really need some “Hidden Gem” suggestions, please. I like RPGs, 4x, strategy/tactics (esp. turn-based), slow grindy games, open world. I don’t like tower defense, FPS, JRPGs.


    Been gaming exclusively on mobile for years now. Beginning to feel like I’ve run out of things to try. I really need some “Hidden Gem” suggestions, please. I like RPGs, 4x, strategy/tactics (esp. turn-based), slow grindy games, open world. I don’t like tower defense, FPS, JRPGs.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Some games I've really enjoyed:

    Civ 6. Polytopia. Demon's Rise 1&2. Banner Saga 1&2. FFT. Battleforce
    Predynastic & Old Egypt Kingdoms. XCOM 1&2. Tropico. All the Warhammer turn-based games except Mechanicus (which I did not like).

    Genshin Impact (this kept me entertained for a solid 4 months). EVE Echoes (eventually became like a job with regular Alliance Zoom meetings, lol).

    The Bonfire 2. Outlanders. Northgard

    Kairosoft games will usually keep me entertained for a few days (well worth the $5).

    Games that I should have liked but didn't:

    Stardew Valley. My Time At Portia. Monster Hunter Stories.

    Games I did not like:

    Slay the Spire (objectively an awesome games, but I guess I am just not that into roguelikes). Disgea Complete (auto battle killed it). AFK Arena (and the zillion games like it). Dragalia Lost. Black Desert Mobile.

    submitted by /u/MrProdigal
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 13 Pro Max vs S21 Ultra - Gaming Speed Test | Genshin Impact FPS Performance Test

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I figured I'd share my results for those interested. I recently tested the gaming performance for both the iPhone 13 Pro Max and S21 Ultra. Both of these test were done in the inazuma region of game and I played for 10 mins each.

    Starting with FPS, for the S21 Ultra, I averaged 35 FPS, while for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, I averaged 59 FPS. Here we can see the differences in GPU performance as Genshin Impact is a graphics heavy game.

    Now for power consumption, here both devices averaged 5 watts of power which is quite impressive and great for maintaining device integrity. All in all, the iPhone 13 Pro Max definitely takes the lead in gaming performance due to the incredible A15 Bionic chip.

    What's more impressive is, based on anandtech's research, "even with the same game setting, the iPhones still have slightly higher resolution, and visual effects that are just outright missing from the Android variant of the game. The visual fidelity of the game is just much higher on Apple's devices due to the superior shading and features."

    Hence, when I retest the exynos/AMD 2200 next year, I can't see their chipset surpassing the A15. However, I hope I am wrong. Competition is good for Apple. What are your thoughts?

    Anyways, for those curious and wanting to see this test, check out the video: https://youtu.be/jrcPcHm8JZw

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/DPF30
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend me a grindy free offline game?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    title says what i want. id like pixelated graphics but that's optional.

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeNormie
    [link] [comments]

    Rhythm games with your own music

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Recently switched from android to iOS and i need a game to let the stress go. I am not a hardcore gamer and I am quite bad at games. I need something like Audiosurf or Beat Hazard - I want to use music I like, but I don't know if it's possible on iOS. Thanks for recommendations!

    submitted by /u/mafusz
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any more games similar to Occidental Heroes and Wanderer of Lifetimes?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Looking for a game without energy/max tries, that is easy to pick up and put down and has long-term playability

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    I'm looking for entertainment while my daughter falls asleep in the evening.

    It takes about 30-45 mins for her to fall asleep.

    Ideally it's a game that can be picked up and put down again, easily.

    I don't like those games that limits tries with energy that recharges, so I only get the full experience of I play during the day (e.g. NFS no limits, mighty quest for epic loot)

    I have bought Titan quest and KOTOR, but they require too much from me, as I'm usually lying on the bed next to my daughter, pretending to sleep, and also they are hard to put down once picked up :P

    Genre-wise I'm open to almost everything! I've enjoyed everything from SWGOH, to tiny wings, to rock band to... You name it ;)

    Also, I don't mind paying for the game if it's good!

    submitted by /u/Hardvig
    [link] [comments]

    CASTLECRAFT: WORLD WAR - Rolling out now!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Help! ISO Some much simpler iPad friendly games. I like open world, searching, building society ok., mini games, puzzles and mysteries. Do not like match 3, single frame hidden object games. Enjoyed Westward Series, Virtual Villagers, Island Castaway, Adelantado.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    NEED ONLINE GAMES TO PLAY GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel