• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    iPhoneX Change battery or upgrade to iPhone 11 Pro?

    iPhoneX Change battery or upgrade to iPhone 11 Pro?


    Change battery or upgrade to iPhone 11 Pro?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys really need some advice here as I can't seem to come to a conclusion. So my iPhone X's battery is pretty much gone now and i have to charge it multiple times a day. (Health less than 80% now). In Canada the cost to change the battery will be about $100 with taxes. I'm able to sell my X right now for about $375. Should I put in the $100 and just get a new battery? Makes the cost of my phone approx 475. Or should I upgrade to the 11 pro? I can buy an 11 pro with about 95% battery health for about $700. Now, it's not a matter of if I can afford the 11 pro, because I can. it's more of is my money well spent putting in an extra $325 when I could have a fresh battery for $100. Really appreciate any input or advice you guys have on this!

    submitted by /u/biggains2233
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel