• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    iPhone Wire Recommendation.

    iPhone Wire Recommendation.


    Wire Recommendation.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Just clicked on a website and I think I accidentally subscribed to this calendar. I never clicked on the url and immediately removed the calendar. Is my phone infected or was that a trap to try to get me to click on that link?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Something is eating up my phone memory

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Something is eating up my memory in the background

    I've got an iPhone X. Memory is about full. I deleted a bunch of photos just before I slept, checked my available memory in Settings app, then deleted the "recently deleted" folder and turned off and then on my phone. 500mb of memory was freed up.

    Come this morning once I awake, my WhatsApp can't open, my camera can't take images. Nothing was done in between. No text or pictures received when I was asleep.

    So I cleared more memory space, reset my phone to clear cache, and worked for all of 5 minutes which I didn't do much memory wise. And now the problem is back again.

    What is eating up all my free memory?

    submitted by /u/veryfascinating
    [link] [comments]

    Back glass

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    So I shattered the glass on the back of my phone, and I don't know if I should replace it or just put a case on the back to cover it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Chin_Ch1n
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get this to work?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    My IPhone X screen has popped out on the left side, I read that it may be a swollen battery and that has a chance of exploding/burning? Is that what this is and if it is what can I do to stop it from happening?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    This may not be the ideal sub to ask this question, but how do I stop reddit from background!? And why is it even running

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why there is a blue glow at the top of the iPhone keyboard?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Hi, how do I make my alarm volume louder? I went into settings then sounds and haptics and pushed the ringers and alerts volume all the way to the right but it’s not as loud as I want it to be. I remember it being louder.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Please help

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 won't charge above 1% and powers off when I take the charger out

    submitted by /u/thebigflo69
    [link] [comments]

    Backup copy of WhatsApp from Android to iOS

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, could someone help me, please? I've always been an Android user and today I got my first iPhone. I did a backup copy of my WhatsApp and it was saved on Google Drive. I've seen that you can't download this data on the iPhone since it uses iCloud, and now I can't add my old data into the new phone.

    What should I do, could you give me solutions, please? Ty!!!

    submitted by /u/pauboldo
    [link] [comments]

    Please, someone help me!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 Plus has been dead for 2 years and has prior problems to it being dead. For background information, I believe the charging port on it has been burnt/needed a replacement as it would only charge from doing crazy bending of a charging wire. When I I used to also use it, the battery dies within a few hours, so it also needed a battery replacement. I don't know what was going through my head that I should of backed everything up when I had the chance when it was still alive. It's clear that it had many problems. I am now at a point of trying to find any way to recover it, without loosing my precious data and photos of memories and family. It has now been 2 years, and obviously the phone doesn't charge or power on anymore. Does anyone know what will happen if I get a replacement for the charging port and battery? Will this put my phone in recovery mode and delete my data, as it been dead for 2 years? Anyone's help will mean so much to me, if you were ever in a similar situation I would love to hear it and if you are a technician who has experience fixing a phone with these issues with any information, I would deeply appreciate it, thank you.

    submitted by /u/aidan2643
    [link] [comments]

    Locked up iPhone 11

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    My niece has locked down her iPhone 11 by changing the passcode and forgetting it so now its iTunes locked. When I put it in recovery mode and hook it up to iTunes it keeps trying to update before it restores. How can I cancel the update? Any other ideas for getting it back unlocked?

    submitted by /u/DarkWaters79
    [link] [comments]

    Personal hotspot

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone XR and iPhone 7 using the same iCloud account. I use the iPhone 7 to hotspot XR but the XR disconnects from the hotspot whenever it locks. How can I have the XR continuously connected even when locked like it does on wifi?

    submitted by /u/chaperoneg
    [link] [comments]

    Best app to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Windows 10? (Like AirServer, Reflector, etc)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    So, I have an iPhone 8 Plus and a Windows 10 laptop. Since there's no good option to listen to Apple Music on Windows 10 I found AirServer, an app that lets me AirPlay my iPhone to my Windows 10 laptop. It was a good experience, at least better than using iTunes for Windows and Apple Music on a web browser. But it was a trial version.

    I find a bit expensive AirServer and Reflector, so...

    1. Do you know a good alternative for AirServer for Windows that is free? (There's no QuickTime for Windows and other alternatives that people used to use back in the days).
    2. If the only way is to pay for an app, which one would you recommend? Which one is the one with better specifications?

    I have a 27" monitor and 2.1 speakers connected to my laptop. That's why I sometimes want to use Apple Music on Windows 10. And disconnecting the speakers from the laptop to connect them to the iPhone, to re-connect them to the laptop, and etc, it's not the best solution.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/JayRosDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Disturb settings: "allow calls from everyone" + "repeated calls"???

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    In "do not disturb", in the "phone" section, there is "allow calls from". I select "everyone". As I understand it, this means that when I'm on do not disturb, everything except calls will be silenced, right? ALL phone calls will ring for me, right?

    But then, underneath that, there is "repeated calls". I understand the need for this when calls are silenced (only ring when someone calls twice in 3 minutes) but in this case, I have already allowed calls from "everyone". So why is the "repeated calls" option even there? If all calls will ring on the first call, what use is it? Is there something I'm missing? Will the phone behave differently whether it's enabled or not?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Skwigle
    [link] [comments]

    Missed notification reminders?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get a reminder for a notification? So when an app creates a notification the phone will play a sound, but if I miss that notification there won't be any other indication there was a notification until I turn the screen on. I know this exists for SMS up to a maximum of 10 notifications, at 2 minute intervals, so I guess being away from the phone for more than 22 minutes is the limit here. Most apps don't have this feature at all.

    Is there anything in iOS or an app that can do this? I was hoping I could create something in Shortcuts to do it but there doesn't seem to be a way to find notifications. I'm transferring from Android that doesn't have this feature either, but there are plenty of notification reminder apps that can.

    submitted by /u/quickbaa
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased a iphon12 few months back. The 5G WiFi connection is not good. Sometimes phone fails to connect to Internet while all other devices work fine on the 5G WiFi. Anyone else notice this issue in their iPhone 12?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    How to disable Tesco mobile pop up every time I send a text even though I have a £40 balance and can send texts and call with no problem

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    IPHONE HOMESCREEN

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    apps keep appearing on my home screen after i specifically removed them from homescreen. it's really annoying and it makes my home screen look ugly😠 i got tired of removing them because they won't stay away!! how do i fix this 😠😠😠

    submitted by /u/No_Ad3189
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 stolen - erase pending?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I was robbed on Tuesday and they took my iPhone 8 among other things. The iPhone was dead (no battery) even before they robbed it. 30 min after the robbery I put it on lost mode and then requested it to be erased. I set a message saying "please call 0000000 (dad's phone number) if found". The last location it picked up was when it was last turned on (of course). However, 5 hours later the location was updated, they tried to scam my dad (who did not fall for it) but the erase is still pending. Question is: how is it still pending if the location was updated? It's been 48 hours already.

    Also, what should I do now? Remove the device from my iCloud account? How safe is my data? I already blacklisted the IMEI. I know I will never get the phone back but I do not want the thieves to use it nor sell it as a working phone. I want it to be bricked so they could only sell the parts/hardware. Please advise me :)

    Relevant info:

    1. The iPhone had 4 digit password and it was locked;
    2. Most apps had two-factor authentication;
    3. I ended all sessions from my social network apps including gmail.
    submitted by /u/blue-velvet-bunny
    [link] [comments]

    App keeps reinstalling itself, no matter how many times I delete it

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I installed an app called "Newlife.AI" months ago. I don't remember if I ever actually opened it or not. In any case, I deleted it from my phone.

    Except, every time I turn my phone off and on again, the app is there again. I can delete it, turn off my phone, turn it on again, and it's there.

    Any clue what this is and why it's happening? How do I get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/Traditional-Squash-3
    [link] [comments]

    Turn Off Ultra Wide Lens

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Does anybody know of anyway to turn off the ultrawide lens. I always zoom out too far when taking videos and the fisheye turns on and ruins the videos. Does anybody know how to lock the zoom above 1x or anything similar to that?

    submitted by /u/SmartWombatV3
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop receiving these messages? I keep blocking the number but they keep changing.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    “iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes”

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I recently charged my old iPhone 5 in order to get back some old photos and stuff I had on it. I found out that the side of the screen was broken and that I couldn't enter the password properly. I tried different methods and eventually I was locked out as pressing on the number I wished to press ended with another being pressed instead so I then decided to repair it to get into the phone. Unluckily someone messed with it to the point that it's telling me to connect to iTune before I could get it repaired I've searched for methods in order to unlock the iPhone but all of them involve restoring the phone and losing all the data. Is there anyway I can bypass this message? Losing data would render the phone useless to me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Competitive-Drawer-7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel