• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    iPhone No option to record video on my iPhone camera app, what is happening?

    iPhone No option to record video on my iPhone camera app, what is happening?


    No option to record video on my iPhone camera app, what is happening?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Iphone XS max is suddenly very very laggy. It does not show the battery percentage but only a few dots. It does reboot every 5 minutes and is unusable. What is the problem and what can i do?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Display problem

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    When i touch the bottom corner of the iphone with a little bit pressure or 3D touch it, it makes a click sound like a loose display. Feel like the display is going down and coming back out when i let it go. Why would this be ? Should i be worried ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/HeadUnderstanding842
    [link] [comments]

    Significant battery drain with 12 Pro Max paired with Watch SE

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've got an iPhone 12 Pro Max and an Apple Watch SE and I'm experiencing major battery drain on my iPhone since I got the watch a week ago.

    The watch itself has good battery life but my iPhone has taken a major hit. I used to get a full 24 hours easily and now I'm struggling to get through a work day.

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Chander-17
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to send pictures while in airplane mode with WiFi off?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is not the right place for this question. Is there a way to send pictures while in airplane mode with WiFi off?

    I recently had a baby, and have been getting texts/calls with family drama. I'm ready to turn on airplane mode to tune it all out and enjoy my newborn snuggles. Only problem is my husbands phone camera is scratched, so my phone takes the good pictures of our baby. I want to be able to send him the good pictures without being able to have anything else come through. Is this even possible?

    submitted by /u/tuxed0_cat
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage randomly sending to email vs phone number

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    My iPhone SE did something weird today.

    I've only had this phone a month My husband and I were iMessaging back and forth normally, then I had to go out and so of course had no wifi or data.

    But when I went to send him a regular text message it only gave me the option of "send to email" instead of "send as text message"

    It was only in his chat this happened

    Other iMessage chats didn't seem to have this issue

    Neither of us changed any settings and this was the first time it happened as well

    Any reason why this may have occurred?

    submitted by /u/itsmepingu
    [link] [comments]

    Screen desaturated on my IPhone 12?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Hi! I just got my first iPhone ever (iPhone 12 to be exact ) and while it's a great phone, one thing stood out to me immediately after finishing the setup. The screen looks really desaturated compared to both my previous phone (one plus 5t) and to my m1 MacBook Air's display (It looks as if the colors are ~15% less vibrant compared to it's display) Ive also noticed that the demo units at the store I purchased my phone from had a similar look to their displays.

    I just wanted to ask if it's a normal thing in this model or if it's a defect. Any feedback would be really appreciated

    (I've also turned off True Tone , tried the screen filter trick and it didn't solve the issue)

    submitted by /u/Tobeq
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys so i ordered a renewed factory unlocked iphone x and it dosen't read my sim card is it something with the phone or do i need to fix it or take it to my provider

    submitted by /u/teggyboyz
    [link] [comments]

    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    i just got a new iphone because my old iphone started acting up. i can only control certain parts of the screen and the other parts just don't do anything when i press on it. i havent backed up my old iphone since last year and i am missing a lot of important stuff. and i cant back it up now because the screen is messed up. i know i could just get the screen fixed and then back it up but i was really hoping there was another way

    submitted by /u/biglemonberry
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Is there something wrong with my 3 year old iPhone X? I checked it’s battery health last week and it was 83 and I just checked and it’s 76. Is this abnormal?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure this isn't normal and my battery health was fine for the most of it considering how old it is.

    submitted by /u/SvG_Pheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Texting through Contacts with multiple numbers

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I don't want to create separate contacts for one person. For instance, their personal number, work number, proxy number given by App.

    Normally when I text, I find the existing thread or just start typing the name in to find it (which is your contact list essentially.)

    This will consolidate text conversations with one person. That's a positive. The negative is that when you simply reply in the text conversation, you aren't really controlling which of the profile numbers it is being sent to. Is there a way to do that?

    The only way I found is to get out of the text conversation, type the name in a NEW conversation and pick the number from there. And I assume that forces the sent reply to go to that number (as opposed to just defaulting back to the recent number of the last text?) Also, this method creates new problems by going by to new message instead of replying in the thread. For instance, 400 Mikes in your contact list.

    submitted by /u/SimplyTheJester
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 - straight to voicemail

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 on xfinity mobile..

    About a month ago an issue started where calls would go straight to voicemail. After making sure DnD and other configurations weren't the problem I went to xfinity and we replaced the sim. After replacing the sim, and resetting the network settings, the issue was resolved.

    It has since come back. And it seems that resetting the network settings each time resolves the issue. It seems to be happening every day or two now. I will get a missed call, go reset the network setting then everything is fine again for another day or two.

    After resetting the network settings, the only thing I do with the network is connect it to my wifi, nothing special. Also, wi-fi calling is disabled.

    I am utterly stumped. I need to try to limp this phone along until the 13 comes out. So every morning I plan to wake up, and reset the network settings for the day.

    Any ideas at all? thanks

    submitted by /u/WTFOMGBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my iPhone and can't log into find my iPhone? So frustrating!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Lost my phone last night, wasn't too fussed as I had only been out for a short walk and knew I had find my iPhone on.

    Went on my PC and entered my login details and it said I was locked out. I was a bit bemused as I know the password 100% as I've had it for years.

    Now I can't use find my iPhone and my phone is dead. What are my options? The reason for urgency is I have a note stored on my phone relating to a work meeting tomorrow.

    Would really appreciate some help!

    submitted by /u/mrmellow147
    [link] [comments]

    I can no longer update my contacts’ to the Name & Photo they set up in iMessage. The option is gone?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I used to have the option to switch ("update") to the name and photo my contact had set up in iMessage.

    Now that option is gone.

    How do I get it back?

    submitted by /u/7h3_3x3cu710n3r
    [link] [comments]

    [Support Iphone] Iphone 11 Pro True tone Option Missing suddenly

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Phone shut down and started a couple of times, no true tone option anymore. No repairs done or anything wrong otherwise. Weird ! Thanks

    submitted by /u/solarplexxxus
    [link] [comments]

    imessage notifications not showing who message is from

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    i have an iphone xr with ios 14.7.1 and normally i have my imessage previews off but the notifications will still say "[person/number] imessage" whether my phone is unlocked or locked. i turned my phone off and then back on when my flashlight wouldn't work earlier and now my imessage notifications only say "imessage notification" and not who the message is from. i don't want to have to turn previews on but i don't like not knowing who is messaging me. is there anyway to fix this or to figure out why it happened all of a sudden? thank you!

    submitted by /u/serenaiguess
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Alarm’s Freezing!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Every morning now my alarms will freeze on the snooze button screen and it can only be unfrozen when I turn it off. I get up 3-4am every day and thankfully I have only been a little late a couple of times and do need an alarm going off because I'm a really heavy sleeper.

    It's not even me sleeping through the alarm as my wife has even said they've not gone off when she has also been up around that time too.

    I've tried deleting the alarms and re-setting them back up, looked in the clock app settings and nothings wrong.

    Anything you guys can think of that can help? Possibly without me wiping my phone.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Rule106
    [link] [comments]

    YT links opening in browser instead of app

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Anybody noticing this?

    submitted by /u/Dom_nm
    [link] [comments]

    Probably obvious but how do I easily set an alarm to remind me of a certain event (e.g. doctors appointment). "Reminders" isn't aggressive enough like an alarm clock would be, it just pops up a notification. Is my only option to set an alarm using the Clock app?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Probably obvious but how do I easily set an alarm to remind me of a certain event (e.g. doctors appointment). "Reminders" isn't aggressive enough like an alarm clock would be, it just pops up a notification. Is my only option to set an alarm using the Clock app?

    submitted by /u/Zappa-
    [link] [comments]

    Dose anyone know why my iPhone XR gets laggy when it’s low on battery, it’s like everything is delayed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    My husband hulk smashed my iPhone 12 and I can’t get access to my pictures- HELP

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    My husband smashed my phone shattering it into little pieces.

    I have very precious pictures that I hadn't gotten the chance to back up on it and I can not access them. It is all the pictures of my sons first month of life, his birth pictures etc. and the last 6 months W my daughter not having them is a big loss she is a toddler so 6 months is a huge change in her development.

    He took it to repair place to see if they can retrieve them and they said they couldn't because the actual memory chip is physically damaged.

    Is this a lost cause? Is there anything I can do to get them back??

    I am so sad about it.

    submitted by /u/Sora_28
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Health drop after reset

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I have been using an iPhone 11 since January 2020 and has been on 94% battery health ever since. Today after turning off my phone and turning it back on due to a wonky app my battery health went down to 88%. Is this normal or does the reset make it so that it recalibrated it?

    submitted by /u/vanilluxite
    [link] [comments]

    Assistive touch on unresponsive screen

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I added assistive touch because part of my screen is unresponsive so I just created a gesture with a simple tap so I can "tap" the parts of the screen which is unresponsive. However, when I try to move the assistive touch to that part of the screen it just dodges around the unresponsive parts and I still can't use it. Is there a way around this or do I just have to get my screen repaired ?

    submitted by /u/golden_shoot
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my iPhone 7 is still downloading updates for "Google Device Policy"? It's sketching me out

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    (running iOS 14.7.1) Hey folks, my employer had me install Google Device Policy, an app to give them access to my iPhone, and I deleted the app when I left the company.

    I noticed in my app updates that my phone recently downloaded the most recent update to the Google Device Policy app. I clicked on "Open" in the list of recently downloaded apps, and it took me right to the Google Device Policy app (without downloading it first or anything) and added the app to my home screen. This is seriously sketching me out because of the nature of the app.

    I have no configuration profile installed under Settings - General as described here.

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205347

    Anyone know why this might be happening? Maybe once this app is downloaded, it's maintained in the background because it populates settings in Settings - General. Or should I just do a fresh install every time I leave an employer lol

    submitted by /u/sassquatch1121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel