• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] iMazing 2.14 now detects traces left by known spyware such as the recent Pegasus surveillance tool - even in the free version

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] iMazing 2.14 now detects traces left by known spyware such as the recent Pegasus surveillance tool - even in the free version


    [Discussion] iMazing 2.14 now detects traces left by known spyware such as the recent Pegasus surveillance tool - even in the free version

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    [Update] uYou - the best YouTube tweak

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    [Update] uYou - the best YouTube tweak

    https://preview.redd.it/82im4wdwadf71.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=d2379535a383f1205392bfb20172ce461b0f9d07

    Hi, all I've re-wrote most of uYou features and added a lot to have a very smooth experience with it.

    v1.2 Change Log:

    • Added Sections to Downloads (All - Audios - Videos - Shorts).
    • Download Shorts (as a Video or Audio).
    • Select YT Video Quality for Cellular.
    • Select YT Video Quality for WiFi.
    • Fixed Audio double duration.
    • Redesigned Downloading cell with a lot more info.
    • Fix sideloaded logout issue.
    • Auto export to photos.
    • Gestures Controls on Video (Swipe Left/Right to increase/decrease Volume/Brightness/Seek).
    • Playback Speed Controls.
    • Repeat Video.
    • Fixed Music Player Shuffle.
    • Hide Tabs.
    • a lot more fixes and improvements.

    Note: an updated IPA will be pushed soon, I'll tweet about it once I release it,

    Repo: miro92.com/repo

    Follow me on Twitter MiRO92

    EDIT:

    Sideloaded IPA is now up on this GitHub repository (YouTube v16.30.2 + uYou 1.2)

    GitHub

    https://preview.redd.it/o41wtxxvadf71.jpg?width=2665&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e74eca06a19db7d6050f2a5b34f451f2c2e4eca0

    submitted by /u/MiRO92
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Taurine 1.07 Rc2 Bsod Update - Please do not hard reboot.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    [question] anybody using AppStore++ tweak ? Not sure why it’s showing me this weird pop out. By right should just show the version

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    [question] [discussion] does IsecureOs change both your root password and mobile password, or it just change your root password? to be even more clear, if I changed the password with isecureos, Do i need to change something with the terminal?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to add more emoji or edit the values …?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    [Question] Video on how to jailbreak my device

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Can someone give me a video on how to jail break an iPad 6 iOS 14.6 also preferably the jailbreak would not require a computer I searched for vids on yt but most of them are fake and I am stupid.

    submitted by /u/29_Asym
    [link] [comments]

    [request] tweak to lock orientation lock to your current orientation?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    when you enable orientation lock, it forces it into portrait mode. any tweaks to lock it into the current orientation?

    submitted by /u/69zeeb
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Bring tweak Infinidock back to the newer iOS versions.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    [Request] YouTube Music Thumbs Up/Down in CarPlay

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Not really sure why this isn't already built in, but it sure would be nice to hit either of these buttons while driving instead of having to use the phone app.

    submitted by /u/Elementix
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Dark mode for AirPods connecting screen

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    I tried Airport but it hasn't worked for me. I'd love if there was a simple tweak to just do this and nothing more, let me know if there's an alternative!

    submitted by /u/knhowah
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Mark text as unread

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    is there a tweak to mark a text as unread? there used to be [[Unread]] but it isn't updated

    submitted by /u/patoons
    [link] [comments]

    [question] are these blobs I saved on my device? Sorry I am new to this

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    [request] What do i do my phone is stuck a reboot loop

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I need help. My phone has been stuck in a reboot cycle. What should I do? I got the cleaner pro tweak from Sileo, and when I opened it and tried cleaning the phone, my phone went into rebootloop mode. So, do you have any ideas on how to solve it?

    13.6.1 version

    submitted by /u/Haunting-University3
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] How to install iOS 14.7 on A14 (via OTA)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    EDIT: The version mentioned here is iOS 14.7 RC (18G68) !! Thanks to @0rdy for trying out.

    Requirements:

    iOS 14 Beta Profile: betaprofiles website

    iOS 14.7 delayed OTA Profile: dhinakg GitHub Repo

    Proof: https://imgur.com/a/mpoq8ry

    Hi Guys,

    since Apple decided yesterday to unsign iOS 14.7 and the OTA Servers didn't even give the option to upgrade to iOS 14.7 (it was only showing me the latest signed Version: iOS 14.7.1) I tried to install the OTA delay method on dhinakg GitHub repo, but it was still showing me the wrong version.

    After that I went to betaprofiles to also get the old iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile. After downloading and installing the profile, the iPhone asked me to reboot. At this point, I had both profiles mentioned above installed on my iPhone.

    After rebooting, i've opened the software update section in settings and saw that iOS 14.7 is now ready to download.

    i've tested this Method on my iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.4. i'm not sure, but it should also work on your A14 device and maybe below? If you want to try it out, please tell me in the comments below, so that i can update the post.

    This is my first tutorial on Reddit, so please bear with me.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/enzoo0
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there any tweak for ios 12 that will let my now playing look like this in the control centre?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    [Question] Is there a tweak that adds the battery widget to Control Center?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    [Help] Anyone else having this issue where disabling [[Kumquat]] also disables the media player’s text auto scroll? It just displays the 3 dots instead of auto scrolling.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    [Question] [Checkra1n] Kali VM shuts off at "Right before trigger (this is the real bug setup)"

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Title. I have a Kali VM with Checkra1n on it and everything goes smoothly until that part. It hangs for about 5 seconds and then suddenly powers off with no warning.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Scouter953
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Where battery assets

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Where the images of the battery? Pls reply with Filza path. (I want to change the low power mode battery to the same as the green one) sry for my bad engilsh

    submitted by /u/cuberboi97
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Quizizz cheat/hack ios14.7 ipad

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    [Help] tweak to stop my phone from coming out of low power mode at 80% charger?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    [Question] How to Access iPhone Backup Password from Keychain

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I have a jailbroken iPhone 6S on iOS 14.7.1 and I wanted to use the Mobile Verification Toolkit on my backups, but those are encrypted and I didn't want to reset my Settings.I've tried using iOS Forensic Toolkit, but it does not support iOS 14.7.1 yet.

    When I use "keychain_dumper" I get errors stating my phone is locked and there were no passwords found.

    Is there any way I could do the same without having to reset the settings of the phone and then take the backup again.

    Edit: I have access to the iPhone. I have just forgotten the "Local Backup Encryption Password"

    submitted by /u/iammruni
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is it possible to make a tweak only inject into a specific application and literally no where else.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    No other daemons, not on the springboard, literally nothing, just specifically where I want it to. If so, please explain exactly how. Why? Trust issues. Please dont respond with "iF yOu HaVe tRuSt IsSuEs wHy jAiLbReAk"

    submitted by /u/BitchIGotMyPots
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A jailbreak tweak that allows you to blocks apps from connecting to the internet on certain wifi networks.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I am looking for a jailbreak tweak that allows you to blocks certain (picked) apps from connecting to the internet on certain wifi networks that works on iOS 14 including background app refresh (unless low data mode already does that since it does say).

    submitted by /u/CaptainChris2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel