• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    iPhone Install Dolby Atmos files on iOS

    iPhone Install Dolby Atmos files on iOS


    Install Dolby Atmos files on iOS

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Is it possible to transfer music files from Dolby Atmos to my iPhone and listen to it using Apples spatial audio?

    I've got the FLAC files on my laptop and I was wondering if there's a way to either convert the file to be on my phone with their metadata while also keeping the Dolby Atmos feature?

    submitted by /u/CostaDross
    [link] [comments]

    Am I blocked ? My lawn guy hit on me and I told him I wasn’t interested and then this is what I get.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    iPhone screen broken, help on pictures?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My mother's phone has been dropped and the screen has gone completely black. At first it was still vibrating and making sounds when locked and whatnot. In an effort to try to fix it, I did a force restart where I pressed the volume buttons and the side/lock button all at the same time. Now, the phone does not vibrate or make any sounds, but it still shows up on my computer when connected with a cable. My main concern right now is trying to get the photos from her phone to my Mac, however I cannot unlock the phone when in my computer's photo app or press the "trust" on the phone when prompted by my computer. Is there anything else I could do to get the photos on my computer? Any help would be appreciated.

    Let me know if I posted this right/in the right place, I've never used Reddit before.

    submitted by /u/brokenphoneneedhelp
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to stop iPhone 12 overheating on USB and hotspot?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 12, 256 GB.

    The phone is great overall, and this is my first iPhone, and I am really enjoying it so far.

    But, when I connect to my HP Windows laptop with Lightning to USB 2.0, to share Internet, the iPhone heats up a lot.

    It heats up so much, that I think it even causes the connection to cut out sometimes.

    When I share Internet with laptop via Hotspot, it also heats up in exactly the same way.

    If I toggle 5G on and off, it's still the same thing. 4G won't help me here. Plus, I don't want the slower connection.

    What is the best solution here, to stop the overheating:

    1. I got a Macbook Air or Macbook Pro?
    2. I got a USB 2.0 to Lightning adapter for the laptop?
    3. I ditched the laptop altogether, and connected phone to TV via HDMI cable or Apple TV?
    4. I got a TV or monitor that supports screen sharing? Mine doesn't.
    5. Somehow, is it possible to use the same SIM card on multiple devices, or ask my network carrier for a 2nd SIM card to use on a 2nd device simultaneously? I am on Three network in the UK.
    6. Or is it simply not a problem that iPhone 12 is overheating, and Apple has built-in methods to prevent dangerous overheating, such as thermometers or something?
    7. Somehow, I have a defective iPhone, and should return it for another one? Though I doubt it, because it works great for everything other than connecting to other devices, where it heats up.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/foooood4thought
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max - Earpiece Water Issue

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I've been having this issue with my earpiece after getting water in it. Sounds staticky and muffled a lot of the times.

    I tried the water eject trick and it works great and I have clarity for a few hours.

    Then it comes back again as static and muffled. I repeat the process with the water eject and it's fine but same issues again after time passes.

    What do you guys think it is? Still water residue inside? It's been a week.

    Also it was saltwater, perhaps there is salt crystals in the speaker??

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/financeneedhelp
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I'm gonna be on a bus for 3 hours and will be drawing on procreate and listening to music and playing games . If my phone is at 100% should it last more than those 3 hours? And I can't really charge it

    submitted by /u/iZaBeL_sKy09
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset an iPhone with a nonfunctioning screen/touchscreen

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    So I wanted to trade in my iPhone XR that still turns on/off and functions propery, the screen just does not work (does not turn on and touchscreen does not work). I know I can reset the iPhone vis find my iphone but it keeps saying "erase pending" i think because I haven't unlocked the phone since the screen stopped working bc I cant type in the passcode. Does anyone have any recommendations how I can reset the phone and prove it to at&t to trade it in? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/whoopsywoo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max power up question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I have an 11 Pro Max, works great. Just noticed; once in awhile when I depress the right side power button.....it doesn't turn on. No Apple logo. I do it maybe twice more, and there it is. Just started this. Doesn't always do it.

    It's under warranty for one more week.....

    submitted by /u/brinkeguthrie
    [link] [comments]

    What is this line? it's pink and more visible on the bottom left corner also a little bit on upper right corner

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    12 Mini weird display work

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Gray elements in dark mode switch between brighter and darker gray color as if they were turning off. Is that an ok thing for OLED? Hardware, screen capture does not catch this. Anyone else experiencing this? It's not the flickering everyone was talking abouy earlier. Latest update did not help

    submitted by /u/freemealbox
    [link] [comments]

    I got my battery changed on my iPhone X two days ago, now suddenly it says it needs service

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I was charging while facetiming my girlfriend and then noticed it had stopped charging at 41%, then i checked the battery condition where it said 100% previously (as it is expected from a 2 days old battery) and now its just a "-" and it says it needs service??

    submitted by /u/diodeorant
    [link] [comments]

    Recent apps might display previous pages opened in an app for a second or 2 bug

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I used to own an iphone and it had a thing where id double click the home button and when i switch to another app running in the background it might display a page i opened about 3-4 days ago in that app for about 2 seconds within the transition when i enter it, is this bug fixed now?

    submitted by /u/Cannedpizzaeater1
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best method to connect iPhone 12 to a TV?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    If I want to connect iPhone 12 to a TV, what is the best method?

    1. Lightning to HDMI adapter?

    2. Apple TV wirelessly?

    3. Amazon Fire stick wirelessly?

    What is the best and cheapest method?

    Ideally I want full screen mode.

    submitted by /u/foooood4thought
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Ethernet Adapter that also supports iTunes USB connection

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a way to sync my device with iTunes while it has a lighting adapter connected to ethernet and lightning USB cable. USB cable runs from computer to adapter, and ethernet from RJ45 jack to adapter. Adapter goes into lightning port onto iPhone.

    My problem is it will only charge and I cannot sync or connect iPhone to PC with adapter connected. I've tried 3 so far, including the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Controller. No data. Anyone know of the cable I'm looking for exists?

    submitted by /u/p3nguinboi07
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s stuck in a boot loop after trying to back up my device on my iMac.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I plugged my iPhone into my Mac to make a backup. I left the computer and my phone. When I came back phone was no longer shown in Finder but appeared updated because my phone required me to enter my passcode -all good. I unplugged it and tried to see where it confirmed last backup. To see last backup on Mac, I had to plug it back in and it came up in Finder showing it had backed up - all good. I clicked the eject button to remove my phone and it's been stuck in boot loop ever since. I have tried Restore function several times with both "update" and "restore" but phone now just shows Apple logo and progress bar with no progress after an hour. Finder in Mac simply states that "Mac is preparing to restore on this iPhone."

    submitted by /u/Little_Pirana
    [link] [comments]

    How to detect malware or spyware

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Is there a method or a trusted, verified app I can use to see if there is any malware or spyware downloaded to my iPhone?

    submitted by /u/fdr540927
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won't work.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    In detail, my iPhone will turn on but when I unlock it, it'll start to glitch a little and then it'll just start buffering for a while. Then it'll go back to the lock screen and after unlocking it, it'll stop working again. Please help.

    submitted by /u/alic433
    [link] [comments]

    How to charge?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Hello. What's the optimal ratio of charging/discharging iPhone battery? I keep my second phone on the charger almost all the time. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/gong-tau
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 last hope for battery drain issue with iPhone 7?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Upgraded my Mom's iPhone 7 to latest 14.7.1 and it has absolutely ruined the battery life. From full charge to 30% when sitting unused overnight.

    I've already followed all the tips, disabled background refresh, removed all widgets, etc. Did a full reset of the phone. Nothing seems to help. The battery life is at 86%. She really doesn't use anything other than GMail.

    I'm considering trying the IOS 15 beta but wondered if you wise people had any thoughts/experience here.

    submitted by /u/Solar_Cycle
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I bought a iPhone 11 Pro from Facebook marketplace, checked if it was blacklisted it was clear, then an hour later my sim wasn't working. Checked again, it was blacklisted. Now what can I do?

    The seller is willing to meet at the carrier location with paperwork to help sort it out. Is that a trick they're pulling? Should I meet with them at the carrier to sort out what's happening or are they going to convince the carrier of something? I have proof of our conversation, I also have proof of e transfer of money.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ok_String5610
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify battery drain on the iPhone 12 Mini

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! How is the battery life when streaming spotify from cellular data on the 12 Mini? I listen to a lot of it at work (close to 8 hours) and was wondering if the phone would be able to withstand something like that on the daily with some juice leftover at the end of the day, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gutchynsky
    [link] [comments]

    Is it physically possible for an LCD screen to get burn in?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    cracked iphone xs, looking into cases & screen protectors

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    I need help. I have an iPhone XS with a small impact on the corner that resulted in 2 small hairline cracks and a little bit of chipped of glass on the corner, and some of the black bezel is chipped, showing green light underneath. I wan't a screen protector and a case. I'm going to get a Mous case probably. I'm scared that I'll ruin the phone with the screen protector. Will it mess up the glass somehow? Also will the pressure of putting on a case crack the phone again?

    submitted by /u/DepresssinglyHappy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel