• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    iPad I found my old 1st gen ipad air!! Also running a rare firmware (7.1.1) any idea what to do with it?

    iPad I found my old 1st gen ipad air!! Also running a rare firmware (7.1.1) any idea what to do with it?


    I found my old 1st gen ipad air!! Also running a rare firmware (7.1.1) any idea what to do with it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    I just scored an old JVC dock that supports both iPads and iPods with 30pins.. since I’m using 8th gen iPad, will the 30pins to lightning adapter supports the connection? would be neat if it does..

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where the file is saved when you connect an sd card and click the first save option?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Note software suitable for multi-lingual students?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm really considering getting an iPad air 4. I want to wait until October to see if a potential new release will bring the price down a little bit, but I want one for digital art and also note-taking.

    I study French, German and Japanese at university. I sometimes use French and German to study Japanese, and all of my notes have the languages intermixed along with English. I was wondering if there's a note-taking software for iPad that would allow for handwriting recognition in all of those/some of the languages all at once? Or can enable spell-check for, say, English and German at the same time? I don't think even Word can do that though, so...

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/katehestu
    [link] [comments]

    Sony WH-1000XM3 not recognizing on my iPad pro

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have sony xm3 Bluetooth headphones, when I tried to connect it with my iPad pro 2021, it is not even discovered in other devices but it is working fine with my iPad 8th gen,

    Also not even connecting with USB-C to jack dongle. Does anyone here faced or head issue like this before?

    Please guide me how to solve this issue

    submitted by /u/dinesh_k8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel