• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Apple Watch When you want to fabricate 5000 steps in 15 minutes

    Apple Watch When you want to fabricate 5000 steps in 15 minutes


    When you want to fabricate 5000 steps in 15 minutes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    August challenge keeping it real

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Bands are out of control

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm not an Apple hater. I have Apple watch 5, 12 mini, and an iPad. Looking to pick up a new band or 2, and I almost choked. $99! For a braided fabric band? It can't cost more than $5 total for manufacturing (R&D included). Why would you price it that way? I can see for a SS or leather band, but damn. And you can get identical on Amazon for $15 for a pack of 3. Yes I know, "Apple Tax" or whatever but why do people keep paying this? Sorry, I just had a moment of shock and disbelief. I don't mind spending money, I didn't raise an eyebrow at the cost of my phone, watch, or tablet. But as Mayweather would say, "this is legalized bank robbery"

    submitted by /u/Sal2670
    [link] [comments]

    I made it! Suffering with Bipolar Disorder and deep depressions with (sometimes) suicidal tendencies. But nonetheless July 2021 was a glimmer of hope. In all these years as a Apple Watch User this is my 1st (!) perfect month and I’m so proud that I made it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    What should I do about this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone's sport band lose its smooth feel??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    So I've worn a brand new sports band for about 10 hours total. When I took my watch off and cleaned it, I noticed the silicon/rubber feels as if it's lost its original feel and it's degraded somewhat. Has anyone else had this?

    submitted by /u/Erwin_Schr0dinger
    [link] [comments]

    Phone not unlocking watch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    My iPhone 11 has stopped unlocking my Apple Watch 5 since installing OS 7.6. I had hoped that 7.6.1 would resolve the issue; it hasn't. I have tried rebooting the watch and the phone to no avail, and would be grateful for any suggestions for solving the problem.

    submitted by /u/Montefalconese
    [link] [comments]

    22,222

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Apple watches back ordered? Ordered July 20th

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    When do you charge your watch?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Just missed the one year mark! Gotta keep it going now!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Spotify on apple watch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Is there possibility to connect AirPods to apple watch and listen to music without iphone with me? I use spotify, apple music is not there for me yet..

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Page_631
    [link] [comments]

    gesture control turning down volume?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    i'm really hoping someone in this forum can answer my question because i've done hours of research and people keep making fun of me because they don't believe me.

    so i've had my apple watch s5 for over a year now and had this issue ever since. i always play music in my car via my phone so the "now playing" menu is active on my watch while i'm driving and sometimes when i'm turning my steering wheel a lot (mostly while i'm parking) my apple watch turns my music down. first i thought the digital crown might have been rubbing against my sleeve but it also happens when nothing touches the watch. is it possible to lower the volume by gesture control or in this case moving my wrist? i've tried to reproduce the scenario outside of my car but i never got it to work, yet it happens nearly every single day while i drive. i'm desperate to know!

    tldr: is it possible to turn down the volume of "now playing" by simply moving your wrist?

    submitted by /u/fr_3_sh_a_v0ca_d0
    [link] [comments]

    “Handoff” Apple music from phone to watch when disconnect

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    When I'm at my desk I'm streaming Apple music via my phone with my air pods pro but sometimes I have to leave my desk for a task and prefer to leave my phone behind. Is there a way that the music gets automatically transferred to stream to my watch and play on my AirPods pro?

    submitted by /u/DrodNi
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently bought an Apple Watch SE to motivate me to move more and be more active and I see loads of people competing in challenges with their friends and the only friend I have who has an Apple Watch is lazy af and won't bother doing any exercise and I don't know how to make/compete in any challenges some help/advise would be appreciated, thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/Imbign00b
    [link] [comments]

    Using routes from Alltrails on Workoutdoors (instructions inside)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    TL;DR: Using Alltrails Pro, you can download routes and load them into Workoutdoors for a great Apple Watch hiking experience.

    As a casual weekend warrior hiker, I love AllTrails for finding trails and conditions in my area. The phone app is good for navigating on the trail, but the AllTrails watch app is borderline unusable. One of my reasons for getting an Apple Watch was the hope I could keep my phone out of my hands and in my backpack during hikes, using only the watch. I found I couldn't rely on the AllTrails watch app to achieve that.

    Workoutdoors on the other hand has a phenomenal watch app, but you need to bring your own routes if you want your planned path to display on the watch. It seems that more seasoned hikers have software on their desktop computers to plan routes and push them to Workoutdoors. As a casual hiker, that's a little overboard for me.

    I have figured out how to import routes from Alltrails into Workoutdoors. It's a slight pain in the butt - I don't think maps downloaded in the AllTrails app are accessible to external apps. I'm not sure if Alltrails is trying to discourage use of their routes in other apps or what. Anyway, here is my process. I hope it is helpful to someone, or if anybody knows a more streamlined way I am all ears.

    Requirements:

    • AllTrails Pro account (paid subscription, required to download maps for offline use)
    • Workoutdoors Apple Watch app (one time payment, great Watch app)

    1. Using the AllTrails app on iOS, search for a hike you'd like to do.
    2. In the app, select "download" and download just the AllTrails map layer.
    3. In Safari, go to AllTrails.com and log into your account.
    4. From the hamburger menu, select Plan>Maps. Find your intended hike and tap on it.
    5. Click "…" and choose "download map". Download the map to your phone's download folder in GPX format.
    6. In the Workoutdoors app, go to Routes and select import. Choose the GPX file you downloaded.
    7. Load the route and start your hike on the Workoutdoors app. Enjoy you hike without having to touch your phone.

    Hope this is helpful to somebody. Or if anybody has a more streamlined process let me know.

    submitted by /u/jajajajim
    [link] [comments]

    6 vs. SE

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    So I want apple watch not only for running but also for everyday life, but mostly for running. I wanna know if there are some dedicated runners here and what they recommend, SE or 6? I will buy without cellular for sure because in my country cellular gets quite expensive..

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Page_631
    [link] [comments]

    Sport loop

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying an Apple Watch, and saw many reviews saying the sport loop is the most comfortable strap. However, I'm a bit doubting it since it's made of fabric. For the folks who use the sport loop- is it durable? Are there any stains or things that could happen? Thanks

    submitted by /u/m1mbp
    [link] [comments]

    Apple rewards my hard work in July by giving me almost 200 miles for August.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Question for those using Spotify download to Watch

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Like many others, I was very excited when I learned Spotify wasfinally allowing users to download to their Apple Watch. I have never been a fan of Apple Music, so I've been forced to carry my iPhone when running outside even though I have an Apple Watch. After some messing around with how to actually get the songs on to my Apple Watch, I managed to sync a playlist. However, I noticed a couple of things on my first run that I initially thought were just a one-time glitch, but now appear to be consistent.

    First, each song that plays on my Spotify synced playlist begins with a quiet "pop" or "click" sound. Almost like the sound that you hear when you plug in a cord to an auxiliary input. Not the biggest deal, but not necessarily a "pleasant" sound to hear to break the silence.

    Second, I've noticed that sometimes the beginning of a song will have a bunch of cutting out, for the first 5 seconds or so, then it's totally fine the rest of the song. This seems to be particularly prevalent when a notification (like a mile reading or something like that) is happening as well.

    Are others having any of these experiences? The Spotify Apple Watch seems insanely buggy to me overall, and just wondering why they can't seem to get this right when all my other Apple Watch apps have been working flawlessly for years.

    submitted by /u/LegallyALawyer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 6 with titanium alloy case currently out of stock and may have been discontinued

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel