• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Apple TV This thing is a huge update from the old remote. I really love it!

    Apple TV This thing is a huge update from the old remote. I really love it!


    This thing is a huge update from the old remote. I really love it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Has anyone figured out how to Airplay this set up it won’t work for some reason. I’m playing a dvd but won’t air play it goes grey

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Are there any international TV shows on Apple TV+?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I know Calls was originally a French show, and it's really refreshing to see something unique like that.

    Anything else that isn't from US/UK?

    submitted by /u/FarraigePlaisteach
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this SharePlay icon appear briefly every time I pause even though SharePlay is off?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Looks like a widespread sound issue. This came up earlier this week here.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Different YouTube sign ins under Apple TV profiles?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    If I set up a different profile for each person, is it possible to have a different YouTube setup/sign-in for each one?

    Kids keep filling my sign in with their stuff

    submitted by /u/ou812_X
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping subtitles?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    When using subtitles while watching shows/movies on Apple TV, the text has a bizarre way of jumping all over the screen (depending, it seems, on the position of the person who's speaking). Personally, I find this incredibly annoying. Is there a way to force the subtitles to appear at the bottom center of screen?

    submitted by /u/CadobaDelta
    [link] [comments]

    LG webOS - Showtime HDR on Apple TV Channels still busted

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Just updated to the latest version of Apple TV on webOS (LG C1) and Showtime on Apple TV Channels still only outputs SDR. At first I thought it was an issue with all Apple TV Channels, but Paramount Plus outputs Dolby Vision without a problem. Not Showtime - still stuck in SDR, regardless of the program.

    At least Airplay 2 works without a hitch.

    submitted by /u/bootz-pgh
    [link] [comments]

    top menu contrast horrible

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Is Disney+ buggy on the AppleTV???

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I think it's quite common that DisneyPlus app is buggy as hell on pretty much any streaming device. Can anyone confirm if this is also true for the AppleTV?? If you have had the experience of trying different streaming devices and see if there's any difference please let me know.

    submitted by /u/RoadToReality00
    [link] [comments]

    1 Siri Remote -> 2 Apple TVs?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I bought the new Apple Siri Remote and I have 2 Apple TVs. I was wondering. Can I pair the same Apple Siri Remote to the two different Apple TVs or is it a 1:1 pairing with remote to TV? I tried pairing it to the second ATV but it's not pairing so I'm wondering if this is why.

    submitted by /u/TraipseVentWatch
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use the Apple TV remote to control a Blu-ray player?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Apple TV on Sony Bravia

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Help? My dad has a Sony Bravia TV and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the Apple TV app on the tv. I search in the Google Play store and cannot find the app. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong…

    submitted by /u/chavoen7
    [link] [comments]

    Remote is only showing up if Apple TV is plugged in via Ethernet

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Hello! I have a strange issue that I can't seem to resolve. I have 2 Apple TV 4K and the remotes will only show up in control center if they are plugged in via Ethernet. I can't get it to work over wifi at all. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/totoroisacat
    [link] [comments]

    Is the new remote worth purchasing?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I have had the Apple TV for almost a year, and the remote bothers me when I try to fast forward or rewind. Never felt like I've really gotten the hang of it.

    Is it worth buying the new $60 remote? $60 seems high, so want to see what others think, and if the pros outweighs the cost.

    submitted by /u/Bluecrabs28
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse dosent recognize DV?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    My Philips TV saus it shows DV contebt on the ATV4K 2021 home screen. When I try to play a file from my server with Infuse that has DV or HDR10, the TV says only 'HDR Content' and the colors are washed out..

    Any ideas? Tried to switch the ATV format and match framerate stuff to on and 4K HDR/SDR, both 50 snd 60, still the same.

    My cables are quite old, may that have something to do with it? Home screen is in DV tho..

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/joachimvadseth
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV Library Glitch Help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/TDgcgQA

    So this has been really stressing out my OCD lol, all of my movie covers were fine until one day it glitched and now I have 4 vertically displayed movies on my Apple TV library. The image linked above has Nightcrawler as an example. Does anyone know how to fix? I called Apple and they didn't know. I think it has something to do with MA movies ported to iTunes

    submitted by /u/Frequent_Lifeguard71
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting to YouTube TV from iPhone Doesn’t Wake Apple TV

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    When I connect to the built in app on my smart TV, my tv automatically turns on.

    However when I do the same thing, except connecting to YouTube on TV (Apple TV YouTube name), Apple TV itself doesn't turn on.

    I have HDMI CEC enabled and I know the TV turns on when Apple TV is on, so it's just an Apple TV problem.

    Anyone experiencing the same thing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sacrificial_Anode
    [link] [comments]

    AirPod issues

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Cannot get two pairs of AirPods to work at the same time. The whole point of buying the Apple TV 4K was to be able to do this. So many issues with this thing total waste of my money

    submitted by /u/bkilgallon69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel