• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Apple Watch What is that green dot in the corner and why could it not be there on the seventh?

    Apple Watch What is that green dot in the corner and why could it not be there on the seventh?


    What is that green dot in the corner and why could it not be there on the seventh?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Is this due to crazing of the anodic layer? (Apple Watch S5)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round round round ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Apple Watch won’t charge for more than 5 minutes? Can someone help me figure out why it’s brand new

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Does anybody know why the original USB cable is different between the series 4 and the series 6?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    This bug has occured several times today

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    This seems a bit evil…

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me what with this.It not on the surface of the watch. I haven’t dropped it or exposed it to water just bought it 2 days ago

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Great timing…

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Does Apple Watch allow you to listen to offline music without iPhone? Tried this for the first, music was synced but I couldn’t tap on it or listen to it directly. Needed to keep my phone with me

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Edit - can play music using 'On iPhone' option. Can't using Apple Watch library only.

    submitted by /u/AfricanDrugL0rd
    [link] [comments]

    Panicked when I checked the time and it was 2 minutes past midnight… turns out I’d barely made it after all ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Can’t connect to the internet??

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    My Apple Watch series 3 has been working great for over a year. After trying to update it recently, it keeps giving me a message that my iPhone SE 2 is not connected to WiFi so it cannot update the watch.

    I have tried everything. Reset network settings, factory reset my phone and watch multiple times, different internet, I even tried another iPhone. Nothing works.

    I contacted Apple support and they told me I can send it in for repair for $175!! That is almost as much as I paid for the watch… and for a problem I didn't cause?

    Has anyone had this issue? Is there a way to get around paying for the repair? Also can other people repair Apple products or would only Apple be able to fix this? Ugh! TIA

    submitted by /u/Federal-Pie791
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to mute the voice from the watch for the Gymaholic app? What other app do you recommend for gym sessions?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Is Nike watch band better than basic silicon one?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    ok I have never worn a watch and am trying to get past the "being uncomfortable" part. The basic silicon one is uncomfortable. Mostly because my wrist sweats bullets under there.

    Is the Nike one with the holes that much better?

    To date I have tried the Nylon ones and I find in summer they are not great for when you are moving around or working out because they soak up the sweat. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/No_Special5600
    [link] [comments]

    It’s high noon

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    If you are searching for some good 3rd party applewatch loops/band for every applewatch Series, here is a good Site

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    https://www.combuy.store/

    They currently sell those steal-like fancy loops for 10-20€. Original Applewatch cost like 60€+.

    submitted by /u/Rabbyfighter
    [link] [comments]

    AW S6 Sensor Problem

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a 54mm AW S6 watch paired with an iPhone 11.

    AW is running 7.6.1, iOS 14.7.1

    All sensors have inexplicably stopped working. No compass, no raise to wake, no heartbeat/ecg, etc. Turns on just fine, Digital Crown works, but no lights from the underside at all.

    I have AppleCare and am bringing in on Thursday, but I'm just baffled? Restarted, unpaired/repaired, cleaned the crown, removed the band, nothing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Weak_Tower_8193
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if newer Apple Watches will withstand surfing, sea kayaking, and white water rafting? Basically flowing water. My series 3 just died tubing in a lazy river ��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Reprieve! Recalculated or an Apple angel?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel