• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Apple iOS Proof Governments Are Just Waiting to Expand Apple’s CSAM Detection System

    Apple iOS Proof Governments Are Just Waiting to Expand Apple’s CSAM Detection System


    Proof Governments Are Just Waiting to Expand Apple’s CSAM Detection System

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    People should not stop talking about the privacy violations being thrust down our throats under the guise of “protecting the children”

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    How Can I Bypass The 200 MB Celluar Data Dowload Limit on iOS 12 App Store?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    So I recently bought Minecraft for my iPhone 6 plus that runs iOS 12. But the App store says that I can't download apps that are bigger than 200 MB with Celluar Data and i should connect to a WiFi to proceed. There is no Wifi points near me so I'm stuck and i need help. Please help me. (btw english is not my main language so sorry for grammar errors)

    submitted by /u/SouthyTR
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro screen dimming

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I've had my 11 pro since launch, just today, the screen started dimming randomly. While out in the sun, at max brightness, I can see fine and then while using the phone, the screen will randomly dim and I can't see anything anymore. It's not gradually dimming like auto brightness, it's instant, like a light switch was turned off. The command center says the phone is still at max brightness but it's not. Rebooting the phone fixes it, but after a minute or so of usage, it dims really dark again even though I have the brightness all the way up. Is this a hardware issue? Or something with the new update? The phone is also extremely warm

    submitted by /u/Dion-Sandals
    [link] [comments]

    “Do Not Disturb” comes on by itself every night at 10 PM

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Here's a picture.

    I have the iPhone 12 Pro and this started when I got the Apple Watch series 6 a couple weeks ago. As you can see, I don't have Do Not Disturb turned on or scheduled and I don't know what other settings it may be under, either on my phone or watch.

    I do not have any sleep apps installed.

    submitted by /u/bluegrassmommy
    [link] [comments]

    Apple releases a list of FAQs regarding the upcoming CSAM and iMessage protections

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    iOS 15 beta keeps crashing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Anyone kno a way to fix that ? Every time I close an app or sum when i try to reopen it either freezes or crashes n it's truthfully ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Gonnagetbannedddd
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] no service.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    so my mom's iPhone 7 took off her service because it wanted her to update the iOS to it's latest version so I did that for her and the service came back.

    this is the day after and the service went off again and wouldn't come back even though it works perfectly on my phone.

    any explanations?

    submitted by /u/caveman_889
    [link] [comments]

    PiP is only working for Netflix and HBO and not YouTube or Twitch?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    When I first got the update several months ago my PiP was working with every video app. Now it only works with Netflix and HBO. YouTube no longer does it (I have YouTube premium) and neither does Twitch- but it does work on my friends phone that is older than mine. -_- I went to settings and toggled PiP to automatically start on and off, but still nothing. Has anyone experienced this issue before?

    submitted by /u/suicidal_sasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    Siri app suggestions widget and Automations

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I really like the Siri App Suggestions widget and make regular use of it on my home screen. I noticed recently however that my one of my automations is affected by this widget.

    I have a simple automation that changes the phone appearance to light mode when maps is opened and back to dark when closed.

    If I launch maps from the Siri suggestions widget, it looks like the launch event is missed but does fire after closing maps. Obviously it all works as expected when launching maps directly.

    This might catch some people out so thought this might be worth mentioning. I've since removed maps from the suggestion widget, hopefully this might get fixed eventually although it's not really a massive issue.

    submitted by /u/mad_m4tty
    [link] [comments]

    Sound control issues

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I'm listening to Spotify on my MacBook. When I change the volume on my iPhone it also changes the volume on my MacBook. Is there a way to stop this?

    submitted by /u/asloppychicken
    [link] [comments]

    Some websites don’t load correctly on Safari (iPhone X, iOS 14.7.1) - How can I fix this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    How would you guys feel if the multitask section looked like this instead of how it is now?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Is this how dual sim is supposed to work? ATT primary data and voice line, used Verizon line for a call and then signal greys out on AT&T line , can receive calls on att line , phone using Verizon network as indicated by speedtest app.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what these bars on the temperatures mean for the iOS 15 Beta weather app?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Question: Does the offline Find My network also apply for contact locations?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    So apple said that devices put out this Bluetooth beacon when turned off or when not connected to the internet and they're discoverable.

    Does this also apply for the people that are sharing their location with you but do not have an active internet connection for a short while. Having their Bluetooth on though. ???

    submitted by /u/sohailwahabhotmail
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t delete files. Does anyone know how I can “authenticate?”

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    how do i fix this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Is there anyway I can check cpu or battery temp of my iphone?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    From last couple of days I feel my phone(11 pro) is getting some heating issues with the normal usage, however I would like to confirm this. Is there any way I can check the CPU for battery temperature, maybe with help of some App?

    submitted by /u/Adi-Gill
    [link] [comments]

    Updating from 14.0 to 14.7...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have some concerns over updating from 14.0 to 14.7 (or the latest one). I am mostly concerned for my battery life and am worried that there will be more battery drain. For those who are on 14.7 or around that iOS, how is the battery? Is it bad? Does it drain quickly compared to 14.0 or older? And should I update? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MemeLord900069
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone not backed up badge on settings icon

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Why should I back up my iPhone to my laptop, it takes up so much damn room, I made the mistake of backing up my iPad and the damn MacBook Pro can't seem to keep up ever since then. Thinking about deleting that backup to free up space

    submitted by /u/Mudblood_Will_560
    [link] [comments]

    New iphone & new apple id

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Bare with me I hope I explain this correctly.

    I have had an iphone since the first was released. I'm going to upgrade from the 11 to the 12 pro max but want to do so with a new apple id & clear out the clutter from the apple ID - old passwords, old settings etc.

    However I want to keep 2 things. My photos & my contacts.

    When I get the new phone and I set it up as a new device with a new log on, can I plug one iphone into the other and transfer those things I'd like to keep?

    submitted by /u/angelaxtine
    [link] [comments]

    What's still a feature you miss in Apple Music? Mine is the ability to pin artists!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel