• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Apple Watch Modern surrealism, by Artem Pozdniakov

    Apple Watch Modern surrealism, by Artem Pozdniakov


    Modern surrealism, by Artem Pozdniakov

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Call an ambulance but not for me �� I hated using a cover for my Apple Watch and thought about taking it off like a million time until today when my watch screen was saved by this amazing cover, The funny thing is I don’t even know how it happened but I am so happy that the watch is ok

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Monthly challenges are crap and should be completely overhauled

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    For examples this month I got a challenge where I need to walk or run 232Km, it's around 8Km per day. Now I need to spend more than a hour walking instead spending this hour in a gym, where I can make more diverse exercises. Walking for a hour barely gives me 750 kcal in my Move ring, in a gym I got around 1000 kcal, so this is ineffective too. Challenges like this feel like a burden, they not fun and demotivating. Challenges should be more divers, more fun and more personalised.

    submitted by /u/poltavsky79
    [link] [comments]

    My newest watch face

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    This happened. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Smarter than a machine…

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has been asked before but I didn't see anything come up right away when I searched on the web (lots of articles for using the iPhone but none for the watch).

    I cannot figure out how to edit messages. Some of the errors are my own- not enunciating properly- and others are ones I'm not sure how to avoid such as word substitution "bear" instead or "bare" or "in sue" instead of "ensue".

    When I try and tap the incorrect word the message sends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the Apple Watch SE and found it can only last 8.5 hours on a charge. Is this normal? I use it with cellular and have basically replaced my phone with it. I checked the battery health and it’s at 100%. Are there any ways to remedy this?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Recommendations for self-edification

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I am trying to find a good resource for commands on the voice control features for sending text messages. There are great videos for the iPhone but these commands do not seem to work on the watch- such as "delete last character", "replace 'x with y'", and others. Tapping the dictated mistake only sends the message. Anyone able to provide insight on if the watch even has these features or am I stuck dictating the message again? It is very frustrating when the watch substitutes the wrong words "in sue" instead of ensue or "bear" instead of bare.

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple day walking ‘activity’ Apple Watch

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I'm planning to do a multiple day walking trip, around 160km in 3 days. Is it possible to start the walking activity on the Apple Watch and then pause it when I go to sleep and the next day resume it again? I want to see the whole track and gps map in the end of the trip and not every day one piece. The trip is not a loop but a one way walk.

    Sorry for bad English, hope you underhand it!

    Cheers,

    submitted by /u/speelgoedauto2
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Glucose?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    So I was reading a recent MacRumors article - no idea how accurate they are, so forgive me if I'm just regurgitating nonsense - but it mentioned that the 7 will not feature any new sensors, focussing on improved battery life - but the 8 will be the one to introduce new things like blood glucose measurements... and that got me thinking, just HOW will it measure this? I've recently been diagnosed as T2 diabetic and the idea of being able to measure my blood glucose levels without jabbing a pin into my fingers is really damn interesting to me... but surely it'll just wind up being like the blood oxygen sensor, which isn't really that accurate after all?

    I have a 6 and am not planning on upgrading to a 7, but I might go for the 8 when it's out if this glucose sensor is good enough...

    submitted by /u/chrisjfinlay
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this not more automated?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I’m a little curious

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I just got an Apple Watch and have been looking at accessories and cute little baubles but every other watch case or strap is Disney themed. I was curious if anyone knew why the Apple Watch is so prevalent in the "Disney Adult" subculture.

    submitted by /u/zilyis
    [link] [comments]

    Smarter than a machine…

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has been asked before but I didn't see anything come up right away when I searched.

    How do you edit dictation? Some of the errors are my own- not enunciating properly- and others are ones I'm not sure how to avoid such as word substitution "bear" instead or "bare" or "in sue" instead of "ensue".

    When I try and tap the incorrect word the message sends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Smarter than a machine…

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has been asked before but I didn't see anything come up right away when I searched.

    How do you edit dictation? Some of the errors are my own- not enunciating properly- and others are ones I'm not sure how to avoid such as word substitution "bear" instead or "bare" or "in sue" instead of "ensue".

    When I try and tap the incorrect word the message sends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Help with editing dictation

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has been asked before but I didn't see anything come up right away when I searched.

    How do you edit dictation? Some of the errors are my own- not enunciating properly- and others are ones I'm not sure how to avoid such as word substitution "bear" instead or "bare" or "in sue" instead of "ensue".

    When I try and tap the incorrect word the message sends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protectors?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Anyone use tempered glass screen protectors?

    I have tried a couple different ones from Amazon and they all get bubbles in the corners where the screen curves.

    Anyone had any luck with them ?

    submitted by /u/108k902
    [link] [comments]

    Edited dictation?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Is there a way to edit dictation on the Apple Watch? It often substitutes incorrect words such as "in sue" instead of ensue or bear instead of bare. When I try tapping the incorrect word the message sends. The only work around I have found is to cancel the message and dictate again or use a different phrase so the device does not get confused on the word. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Edited dictation?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Is there a way to edit dictation on the Apple Watch? It often substitutes incorrect words such as "in sue" instead of ensue or bear instead of bare. When I try tapping the incorrect word the message sends. The only work around I have found is to cancel the message and dictate again or use a different phrase so the device does not get confused on the word. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ksbionerd
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought an Apple watch s6 and found out that 7 could come on September

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Any thought about it? Do you think they will really release the new apple watch next month and if yes should I return the s6 and wait for the s7?

    submitted by /u/TheLastMate
    [link] [comments]

    In depth workout statistics app

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Are there some apps that have in depth statistics for workouts? I mainly do weightlifting, walking and some running.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Just_V2
    [link] [comments]

    Calling All Gamers

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I know the appeal of Apple Watch is generally fitness, convenience, wellness, etc. As a developer and a huge fan of the watch, I'd love to continue making games for the community, but curious to get your views on potential demand.

    Are there any games you all really enjoy? Are there any styles / types of games you'd think you'd enjoy on the Apple Watch or that you'd wish were available? Would love to get feedback and start making any apps you have on your wishlists :)

    Thanks!

    Vinny

    submitted by /u/Immediate_Temporary5
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch to Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 communication

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    I am changing (in a week or so) my iPhone with a Samsung Z Fold 2 but I would like to keep my Apple Watch though. Is there a way to keep using the Apple Watch for payments and maybe other features in connection with the Samsung Z Fold 2?

    submitted by /u/Ingenuity121
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t sync / load watch faces from IPhone to Watch and watch to iPhone

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Since two days I can't sync the watch faces I choose in the App or create with my Apple Watch. It is super frustrating because I was changing the watch faces a lot before this happened. But selecting a watch face in the app does nothing…

    I am running out of ideas. I unpaired and reset the watch several times. Sometimes it works for 2-3mins after unpairing and running through the whole setup process, but after I could sync one watch face it stops working again.

    I tried restarting the watch and the iPhone several times. I tried the airplane mode several times, turning off Bluetooth and I tried it with the IOS and Apple Watch beta update but it also helped nothing.

    Do you have any other suggestions. I am really thinking about sending it in to Apple's costumer service. Could it be a broken watch?!

    I read some posts on Reddit and google with exactly the same problem that the watch faces won't sync anymore but the solutions shown there all didn't help…

    Everything else works…

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealTea5609
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel