• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Apple Help Lightning cable keeps breaking, always with that crack in it. My dad suggested the spring, still didnt stop it from breaking

    Apple Help Lightning cable keeps breaking, always with that crack in it. My dad suggested the spring, still didnt stop it from breaking


    Lightning cable keeps breaking, always with that crack in it. My dad suggested the spring, still didnt stop it from breaking

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    can i cry ��. its full of my childhood memories ������ i have so many pics and videos in it ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    NEW M1 IMAC KEYBOARD GLITCH!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I recently bought the new M1 iMac and im having trouble with the new Magic Keyboard.

    Every time I press 'S' and 'G' it presses all the keys in its column. For S it presses W, X,2, and turns up the brightness. When Pressing G it pressed T, B, 5, and %. I tried factory reset and nothing. This same thing happened during the first use but it fixed itself after 10 mins of use. Its been 2 weeks and it came back. PLZ Help

    submitted by /u/DolphinBO
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting past activation lock possible???

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    So I've been doing research and trying to figure out if there is a legit way to get past an activation lock on an iPad since I've been thinking about buying a cheap one that's iCloud locked. It looks like there is a bunch of websites and such that say they get past it, but I don't trust those for a variety of reasons. But I found a tool called 4MeKey and I can't tell if it's real or a scam. Can someone please tell me if it's possible or not? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ok_Appeal_9918
    [link] [comments]

    Cant reset my apple id

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    ive recieved the notification asking if i tried resetting my apple id password then asks me to confirm my phone number. After putting in the correct phone number the dialoge just closes and it goes back to settings. this is on the an iphone 11 with the newest firmware

    submitted by /u/idratherberedditing
    [link] [comments]

    Im making a note for all my pre calculus notes to send to my friends, but i just got this message about maximum attachments reached. Is there anyway I can increase this or do I just have to make another note? This is on a 2014 macbook air on BigSur 11.5.1

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Bought a 17” mid 2010 MacBook Pro with non functioning lcd backlight. Found two bent pins on the display cable when I unplugged it. Could this be the cause of the issue? Also, where could I find a scheme on what each pin does?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    MACBOOK 2012 SSD UPGRADE ISSUES (CONTINUED)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    original post:

    Hello I have a mid2012 macbook pro. I recently upgraded the harddrive to a SSD as well as upgrading the RAM. Laptop was working great for a month but then eventually crashed. I wiped the SSD and then cloned it again thinking that would work. It did for about a day or two until it would crash and ask for me to press any key to reboot. It would reboot and work for a bit but still lead to the reboot prompt....anyways this continued and just would eventually crash. Now whenever I try to turn on my laptop the progress bar never goes all the way across and crashes. When I try to boot in recovery mode the computer gives me a "-6002F" error code. Is this a problem with my motherboard? I hear the hard drive cables themselves are easy to damage? The SSD works i believe because I can still see and access all my information when I connect it as an external to another macbook.

    Newer information: someone said to replace the hard drive cable. I did that yet the computer is still crashing during the loading screen. Is this a motherboard issue? I've delayed so many projects because of this mess...

    submitted by /u/ghettoeblaster
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 DISPLAY ISSUE. Bought this iPhone 11 5 months back; never dropped it nor dipped it in water. Found it when plugged in to charge. Checked Sim Tray, and found the strip to be white, meaning no water damage; also no scratch anywhere. So will it be covered under LIMITED WARRANTY? (In India)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Can I recover deleted iMessages without a backup?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    A couple of days ago, I deleted an IMessage thread that I desperately need back. I can't get them from the other party, I don't have an iTunes or iCloud backup, and I wondered if there was any way for me to recover them.

    Any third-party apps that don't require a backup? Could I contact Apple? My carrier is T-Mobile...I'm willing to go through them if it would get results.

    I figure it has to be on my phone SOMEWHERE given that the thread was received and deleted very recently.

    submitted by /u/lowliar
    [link] [comments]

    [iPhone XS Max] Part of screen unresponsive to touch

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    I recently dropped my phone in water and got it fixed. The screen and Taptic Engine were replaced. I started using yesterday and noticed that a part of middle of the screen was not responding when I slid on. it is there any way to fix it?

    (It was repaired in a different state so cannot take it back, restarted device, and took of screen protector)

    submitted by /u/MeNotABot
    [link] [comments]

    Apple iPhone XR- “Not This Person” is Missing

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Can’t quickly access control panel anymore

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    In the past I've been able to swipe down from the top right at any time to bring up the control center. Now, anytime I swipe down it brings up the Notification Center instead, & then I can swipe down to bring up the control center. I don't know what's physically changed but it's really annoying when I need to get Wifi, calculator, blutooth, etc quickly but I have to go through an extra screen.

    Anybody else seen this issue before?

    submitted by /u/Duck-of-Doom
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air (Early 2015) Screen Won’t Come Back On After Sleep!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have been having trouble with my MacBook for about a week. It seems to be called the 'black screen of death' on Google, haha. Every time I close my laptop, and open it again my screen won't come back on, yet the keyboard is lit up.

    I have tried resetting SMC, PRAM and reinstalling Big Sur. I have used the First Aid function. Has anyone had this issue before and figured it out?

    submitted by /u/MissUkulele
    [link] [comments]

    My Airpods Pro case is fully charged, but will not recharge my Airpods unless the case itself is plugged into a charger.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Has anybody else had this issue? If so, how'd you fix it?

    submitted by /u/icannotfeelmyface
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone disconnects from WiFi at random intervals

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    This has happened since around IOS 14.6 for my brother and I. The only way to "fix it" is to turn private address on or off, and then it goes off again 30 minutes later. I've tried resetting network connection, resetting phone, reconnect to WiFi, resetting router etc. It's not a distance or interference issue, and I know it's a known issue. Anyone know if there is a definitive fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Eddie79x
    [link] [comments]

    my screen time password wont allow me to reset it with apple id

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, i recently tried to set up a screen time password for myself but after creating the password it said it was wrong. i tried using my apple id to reset it but when ever i hit ok it just marks it as another failed attempt to unlock it. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/mepof808
    [link] [comments]

    BESTBUY WILL MATCH WITH THE APPLE STUDENT DEAL.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    If you find yourself wanting to take advantage of the Apple deal but don't live within proximity of an Apple store, bestbuy will match the deal. You just have to ask directly for it. They're obviously not marketing this, and if you want to save more money they could have better savings but no Airpods.

    submitted by /u/mrdavis7777
    [link] [comments]

    Used MacOS Image Capture to import iPhone photos - so many file types

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    After importing all the photos from my iPhone I have several file types in my Finder window: AAE,MOV,PNG,JPEG,HEIC.

    I've been trying to manage them by importing them into Lightroom. but they get stuck. I think I need to trim them somehow.

    Why do I have large number of both JPEG and HEIC?

    I know the AAE are photo edits I made on iPhone, are those lost when I import into iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez
    [link] [comments]

    Updates not appearing in system preferences or App Store on newer Mac... all I want to do is put Logic Pro X onto it.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I have two working Macs, one is old and is personal and one I have just acquired through my employer that is new.

    Old personal: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 MacBook Pro (Mid 2012)

    New: Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 MacBook Air (Early 2015)

    Can give more useful specs if needed.

    Anyway, so as you can see the newer Mac has an older macOS. The problem is, there is no option as far as I can tell in the App Store for an upgrade to Mojave or Catalina, only Big Sur. High Sierra lacks this upgrade option in the system preferences, and these options do not show up after restarts or logging out and in of my Apple ID, etc.

    I have the license for Logic Pro X and it is installed on the old Mac. Pro X only works on 10.14 or later so it doesn't even show up in the App Store of the newer Mac properly (plus does not recognize it as purchased even as apple ids being used are the same).

    This is the only reason I have for upgrading. Am I forced to go to Big Sur? I know I could maybe upgrade manually too but I tried downloading 10.15 and it wouldn't install since I wasn't on 10.14 which was frustrating.

    Any help is appreciated. I just need 10.13 to go to 10.14 on a "new" mac is the tldr

    submitted by /u/ghostboyslicher
    [link] [comments]

    How To Change Apple ID Password

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    MBP 2015 model overheating under trackpad, safety issue?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    From my understanding there was a battery recall affecting some 2015-17 MBP's. I checked my serial number and it is not affected. However, given that the battery is located under the trackpad and that is where the heat is coming from, is that a cause for concern?

    submitted by /u/Usualreference22
    [link] [comments]

    I changed my email to stop spam mail, so I'm changing my apple id as well. But when I go to settings under my little picture it still shows my old email. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Can't deactivate Wi-Fi Assist

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I have a 7Plus and have been trying for the past few days to deactivate the Wi-Fi Assist, it appears to me with the green switch on but all the session is greyed out, so it doesn't let me select it. Some people already suggested that I might have parental control activated and that's why it doen't let me do it, but I checked it and it's all fine. The fun thing is that it started only a few days ago, but I've read that this is the major cause of some other issues, like the phone disconnecting from my Wi-Fi when it's locked. Does anybody know how I could solve this?

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/BrunaPith
    [link] [comments]

    Bypass apple id

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I bought an Iphone off this guy, and I just realized it's needs the account id for me to set up, is there any way I can bypass this? The guy I bought from doesn't know either. Is there a software or any sort of thing I need to do?

    submitted by /u/ICoreSix_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel