• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    iPad This is a thing now with iPadOS 15. I prefer the look on the left, Compact Tab Bar

    iPad This is a thing now with iPadOS 15. I prefer the look on the left, Compact Tab Bar


    This is a thing now with iPadOS 15. I prefer the look on the left, Compact Tab Bar

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    How do the folio cases that have a “Close lid to sleep” feature actually work?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    iPad app folder corner bug

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Can you view photos in their original resolution?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    When each photo is opened on the iPad it resizes itself to fullscreen. Is there anyway to view it in the original resolution? I don't want to see 640x480 resolution pics being stretched to full screen! It looks so pixelated!

    If it didn't fill up the screen it would be better so is there a way?

    submitted by /u/dreaming-mage
    [link] [comments]

    I had another normal day with my iPad and it has started to complain, how bad can this affect my battery health?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Is there any cases similar to the Apple leather cases for iPhones, but for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I love the leather cases from Apple and would love to have a similar case on my new iPad Pro 11". Has anyone seen such cases?

    submitted by /u/JulianF6
    [link] [comments]

    How to hide sidebar with page previews in markup mode

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    When you open a pdf in files with default pdf viewer, How to hide sidebar with page previews in markup mode? I always touch it and jump pages accidentally

    submitted by /u/CapitalLifeguard4470
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil scratches matte screen protector

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I've had my Apple Pencil and iPad Pro 2021 since May of this year and noticed recently that sometime my pencil will dig into and drag into the screen protector. Is time for me to replace the nib of my pencil already?

    submitted by /u/Golden_Spatula438
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for balancing Apple Pencil better..?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    When I first got my Apple Pencil 1 I really noticed just how heavy and also unbalanced it was. It really feels top heavy, like you have to put effort into it not tipping back, especially if you use the iPad in other positions than just flat on a desk. I sort of got used to it after a while, but recently I've been feeling like using it is contributing to my persistent tennis elbow. Wondering if anyone has used a grip or something that has helped to weigh down the tip or make it more ergonomic in some other way? TIA!

    submitted by /u/Harrietofthesea
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to do markup on top of webpages?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Relatively new iPad user here. I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do markup on top of webpages in Google Chrome? In an ideal scenario, I would grab my Apple Pencil, initiate this app/feature, then draw on top of the browser screen.

    I've seen a few chrome extensions that do this, but I don't believe Chrome on iPad allows extensions.

    I also know that this can be done manually. The easiest way I've found is to save the website as a PDF and open it elsewhere to do the markup. However this process seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass and requires 5 or 6 taps before I can even get to the PDF app to do the markup.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/UXNick
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Google Docs on Safari Cursor Bug makes it impossible to be productive aka what's a computer?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Google Docs work better on safari browser than the app itself. At least that was my assumption, till today.

    As a part of my iPad only experience the cursor had quite big trouble to locate exact position of vertical line called caret. Round cursor places the caret in the wrong place and it make it impossible to craft a document.

    Even a page refresh failed to correct the issue and I've moved to my MacBook Air to continue my work.

    What's a computer? It's a device that makes you productive; iPad unfortunately fails to provide a seamless writing experience on Safari; which reminds me this video by TechLead.

    submitted by /u/thisismoz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you find the slow pixel response time on iPads acceptable?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I recently purchased an iPad Pro 11" (3rd gen) and was actually quite shocked to realise the pixel response time was very poor for such a "premium" and expensive device.

    You can quite clearly see the ghosting/smearing in this video, the trail after the icons shows that the pixels are slow to respond and change making it smudge and blur. It's particularly bad when reading text and scrolling.

    It's even worse on the iPad Pro 12.9".

    submitted by /u/Castcore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel