• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    iPhone iphone stuck on apple logo bcz of full storage

    iPhone iphone stuck on apple logo bcz of full storage


    iphone stuck on apple logo bcz of full storage

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    ive been trying to update my iphone on recovery mode since hours and whenever it reaches 'itunes is updating the software on this iphone' it gets overheated and stuck on black loading screen if anyone can help please do

    i cant just restore it bcz i have zero backups

    submitted by /u/Cocaine22
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell if you have dead apps on your phone

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Is there an easy way to tell if I have any other dead apps on your phone after the 14.5 update?

    Google said to go to General>About>Applications but that doesnt give me a list of any dead apps even though I know I have at least one of them installed (When I run it, it says the app needs to be updated to work). I assume this method of finding dead apps only tells you if a new update will break an app?

    Either way I have around 100 apps on my phone and would like to know which ones will no longer work without having to test each one by one.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/random11x
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I have an incoming call it shows up twice in my log

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    For example my colleague called me today and I answered but it also says I have a missed call immediately before that. Any idea why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/h2ots4
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen of death

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    My mother in law has an iPhone X and she just got this "Black screen of death". My wife looked for solutions, but couldn't find any. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this issue, and could anyone help me out? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/BobbyDrake327
    [link] [comments]

    “Face ID not available at this time, try again when iPhone warms up”

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Despite the fact I'm sitting in my 70 degree house in summer time, to be fair it hasn't worked in a while anyway. Anybody seen this before or know a fix besides scrapping it?

    iPhone 11 Pro

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayCoronaTime
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone heats up when playing Roblox

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    K so basically my phone gets kinda hot/warm when playing Roblox, this is normal right? If it isn't should I see Apple?

    It's an iPhone se 2020 if your wondering.

    submitted by /u/KiingDoge
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 spontaneously overheated, now the home button and Touch ID don't work. How does this get repaired? I understand the Touch ID sensor is uniquely paired to something on the logic board. Does this mean *only* Apple can fix it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    been trying to update my iphone 11 pro max from 14.1 to 14.6 for a week

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    been trying to update and keep getting this error tried a pc force update nothing it just doesnt want to update i recently had the battery replaced but thats it i honestly dont know deleted the update file and reinstalled it and i have enough storage (cant verify update because it isnt connected to wifi im connected to wifi)

    submitted by /u/psychedelicEgyptian
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 random tapping

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I just got my old iPhone six out from the grave and I charged it, but it keeps on tapping random.places on the screen. so I can't even put in my passcode. I don't mean that when I tap it taps somewhere else, I mean it can not be touched at all and will tap random places on the screen.

    submitted by /u/Early-Still-4591
    [link] [comments]

    Reaching Total Desperation with disabled iPhone 12

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Reaching total desperation. Long story short, no idea what happened but my daughter ended up locked out of her iPhone 12 while we were on vacation even though she was entering the CORRECT passcode. We have tried everything and Apple has said that the only thing we can do is wipe the phone. The only thing that she cares about are the pictures on the phone as they are priceless. I have exhausted every single avenue with Verizon and Apple and I have looked into every third party app that I can find without anything that seems promising. Is there anything I can do to recover what's on the phone?

    submitted by /u/Correct_Visual_7735
    [link] [comments]

    I’m getting replies to texts I never sent (spoofing?)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    So, here's the situation. I noticed one of my store loyalty cards was constantly reverting to the name of the person whom I assumed had my phone number last. I've had this number for nearly three years now. You would think it would stop. But lately I've been getting replies to texts I never sent. I look at the text convo history and it's just one sided. I'm assuming the person is using some sort of program to spoof my number and continue to use my number as theirs. Aside from the occasional annoying text or collector call, I'm worried about security. Anyone hear of this or know how it is done? And how can I stop it (other than getting another number) or at least how can I make it a little bit harder for this person to use my number.

    submitted by /u/AngelaIsStrange
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro: messaging keeps freezing and crashing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Anybody else having this problem. It's been happening a lot lately. Mostly when looking at messages with videos or pictures.

    submitted by /u/WarMenace
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XS Max Camera/Flashlight not working

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    So I used my Iphone flashlight for about 45 minutes the other day continuously and the next day I went to use the camera and got the black screen issue then I tried using only flashlight and that doesnt work either. Today I accidentally opened the insagram camera and noticed it worked and so does the flash. So I went and tried Snapchat and it doesnt work, I also tried a 3rd party flashlight app and those don't work either. Why is it only instagram will fire up my camera and flash? It works perfectly on instagram.

    I tried (most) fixes like Resetting all the settings to factory, turning off all camera permissions then restarted phone and tried factory camera app. The phone wasn't fully updated at the time of finding out this issue and I installed the newest update which didn't do anything. The only thing I haven't done is full factory reset and am really trying to avoid that.

    Any ideas or fixes? Thanks and sorry for the long winded explanation.

    submitted by /u/shwimin
    [link] [comments]

    customization?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I need help with figuring out how to customize my app icons and the name. I still don't know how to do it. like if I wanted Instagram to have a pic of my face instead of the original icon.

    submitted by /u/Drink-chan
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications not falling into NC while on Sleep Mode

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    When I wake up I do not receive the notifications I received while my phone was in sleep mode, is there a fix to this?

    I would like to receive my notifications like I do in DND, and also would like use Sleep Mode Shortcuts and my sleep data to be tracked. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/simbuah
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t deliver messages to one contact

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I was texting this girl and the messages were being sent in iMessage but now there being sent as green sms messages and none of them are delivering. I've been able to text other people but not her. I'm not blocked cause she's texted me and two of my texts went through but none of their others will. This problem has been going on for 2 days now.

    submitted by /u/SadboiUwU69
    [link] [comments]

    How to leave iPhone voicemail?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    So everyone is saying that you should get a beep then leave your voice mail, but how do I even get the beep? Does the voicemail start recording when I call someone? I couldn't find answers to any of these questions.

    submitted by /u/FinkyBlinky
    [link] [comments]

    Help picking up a replacement screen for ogse

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Hello.

    So I have a iPhone se1 without a home button. And I'm thinking of getting a screen with a home button in it. As the screen is destroyed. I'll move the microphone, ear piece, speaker, and camera.

    I have two options

    option 1

    option 2

    submitted by /u/Djbonnie2
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted iPhone device from iCloud

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi y'all, I received my new iPhone and sent off my old one to process a trade in but made a mistake. I forgot to restore to factory settings and turn off find my iPhone on the old device so I went to my iCloud to do it. I accidentally removed the device before erasing so now apple won't process the trade in and will send back my old device. Is there anyway I can fix this from my end? I can't be the only person who's ever done this.

    submitted by /u/Extension-Web8352
    [link] [comments]

    Missing hotspot

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I had issues with my hotspot and reseted my iPhone (iOS 14.6). Well, the hotspot option no longer appears. Yes, I've already checked with the carrier, it should work. Any idea or suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Immediate_Tailor_283
    [link] [comments]

    Apple is basically using 3FA instead of 2FA (and preventing me from getting my iMessages because I don't know my old passcode). Help!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I have one Apple device, my iPhone 11, and last night my passcode stopped working and I was logged out of Face ID. I was locked out of my phone and since I use 2FA, I couldn't factory reset it from iCloud (because I couldn't get past 2FA).

    Since I had physical possession of the device, I was able to bring the phone into recovery mode and restore the phone to default using iTunes. It was activation locked, but I knew my Apple ID and password, so was able to unlock it and restore it to a backup on iCloud.

    Problem solved, right? No -- while the phone let me restore many things, certain things (my iMessages, in particular) were not available without entering the OLD passcode for phone.

    Which circles me back to the original problem that the OLD passcode was not working. And despite having an iCloud backup, me knowing my Apple ID password and having physical possession of the phone (and able to receive text messages for 2FA), I cannot get my iMessages because I do not know the OLD passcode. This is extremely frustrating and I'm at a loss of how to proceed.

    This seems extremely short-sighted by Apple, so I'm hoping there is a way around it. Again, this is the only Apple device I own, so using another trusted device is not going to be possible.

    The priority is getting iMessages restored but I also want to know how to prevent this in the future. There's a bunch of problems here.

    First, if I did lose physical possession of my phone, I would have no way to erase it remotely due to 2FA (which requires a phone I no longer have in my possession).

    Second, how can I prepare to avoid this situation in the future if I've lost physical possession of the phone or forgotten a password. Many other tools allow you to have a one-time use recovery key -- does Apple? And if so, what are the limitations?

    And lastly, the passcode plays a much larger role in authenticating than I naively thought -- is there anyway to make things less reliant on a passcode in the future? I get that if someone new my AppleID/password and had physical possession of my phone, they would be able to get into my account without needing to know the password.

    However, by further requiring me to know my old passcode, this is effectively three-factor authentication, which is security beyond what I need or want. In practice, for me, a scenario where someone else is going to know my AppleID/password and have physical possession of the phone is so unlikely as to be non-existent. The far more likely scenario would be that I'd forget a passcode after changing it and then losing my iMessages forever?

    Disclaimer: I do not want to go into 'why' the passcode stopped working unless that will help me unlock it. From my perspective, it changed itself within the last 12-18 hours. And while all the help sites say that your iPhone can't change your passcode, nor can it be changed remotely -- by all appearances, that is exactly what has occurred as this was a long-time passcode (and one that I remember well). It is also extremely unlikely that 'someone else' changed the passcode as the phone really hasn't been outside of my physical possession and there would be very little opportunity to change it. All that aside, at this point, I just want to figure out how to get my iMessages.

    submitted by /u/SpeaksBS
    [link] [comments]

    [iPhone 11 ProMax] Camera Shudder

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Camera seems to shudder while trying to autofocus. I can physically sense a faint vibration on the back of the phone when this occurs.

    Tried deep cleaning and hard reset but still wonky. Most noticeable at these close distances.

    Video clip

    Hardware, software, or just check my AppleCare coverage?

    submitted by /u/FattyTfromPSD
    [link] [comments]

    Does iPhone 6 not have App Store?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    "Does iPhone 6 not have App Store?" on Google returns no useful results

    Downvote me, I just want an answer please

    submitted by /u/christiaanmeyer
    [link] [comments]

    why does my phone die so fast until it gets under 10%?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    my phone phone dies so quickly until it gets low, especially at 1% where it stays there a long time before dying. I have battery saver on 24/7 so that shouldnt be it. does anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/scobertdoodert
    [link] [comments]

    App crashes on iPhone 11 running iOS 14.6.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    So, I have an iPhone 11 running iOS 14.6 and recently Safari (and Google Assistant, too, of all things) crashes sometimes when I try to search for something. I've tried clearing history and cache from Safari and force resetting the iPhone, but I still get the occasional crash. I did drop my phone recently, but I'm not sure that's it.

    submitted by /u/tino768
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel