• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Eva - Customizable parallax wallpapers for your device

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Eva - Customizable parallax wallpapers for your device


    [Upcoming] Eva - Customizable parallax wallpapers for your device

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    [Tip] [Update] Last posted about how FastForwardTime being able to add seconds to Kalm. Back to report another tweak to add to the combo. Weatherdate adds the weather underneath the date since Kalm has the tendency to not apply weather

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    [Question] Tweak to customize Spotify buttons?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm looking for a tweak or a workaround that will allow me to theme my Spotify next/previous/play buttons with like for example the icons from Reva Ui. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_andres_torres_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Have the bottom text always show up when a Bluetooth device is connected and show a specific app to open instead of something like messages or something else.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    [Update] Big ProKeys update with many fulfilled feature requests like refined keystroke haptics, true OLED black support, and an option to theme the keyboard by app. Available on Chariz!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a tweak to force content to scale to my tv resolution via airplay?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    I like to watch live sports on safari but cant find a way to get the "playing on tv" mode to start when i airplay my display to my tv. any tweaks to make this happen?

    submitted by /u/teenagediirtbag
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Jailbreak Finder now can download older packages versions.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    [Request] A iPad Tweak That displays Weather Location Without Turning On Location Like On iPhone

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    [Request] Translucent comment panel in TikTok

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    [Help] AirPods pro animation on older device.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I am on iPhone 6 with iOS 12.4.9. Please help me to get animation when connection with my AirPods pro. I am using Airport tweak but the animation still does not shows up.

    submitted by /u/ashwinikumar97
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do you have any good presets for Kumquat ?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    [Update] BackupAZ4 1.2 - Compatible with rootFS restorations and fixing bootloops

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Hello everyone !

    I've just pushed an update to BackupAZ4 which push it to the 1.2. The update should be live quickly

    This update contain a lot of new features and bug fixes. This is the most complete and stable update to date so make sure to give it a try. Full changelog below:

    Changelog:

    New features:

    • Added a setting for you to choose to store your backups under iTunes location (saved by iTunes) or under a rootFS restore compatible location (not erased by any rootFS restoration, allowing you to restore your backups even after having switch your jailbreak after a rootFS restoration)
    • BackupAZ now check if there is enough free space on your device before doing a backup
    • Bootstrap packages (packages installed by the jailbreak) aren't saved anymore to avoid conflicts and boot loop after a restoration
    • New beautiful icon created by DaveWijk
    • Added a link to my support website in the Options page

    Bugs fixed:

    • Fixed Photos / Videos backup / Restoration not working
    • Fixed database write issue causing crash at launch
    • Potentially fixed the blank homepage that occurred for some users (need more reports)
    • Fixed a database reset issue
    • Fixed a crash at app opening if you had a backup reimport (manual or from BackupAZ3)
    • Fixed the duplicate backup issue
    • Fixed previewing folders to backup for all in one backups

    As a reminder, BackupAZ4 allow you to backup and restore your jailbreak specific data (tweaks, preferences, sources, etc...) but also allow you to backup and restore your stock applications data, directly on device!

    New features are added from days to days, next update will be about fadding backup sharing.

    Report bugs and features suggestions to https://synnygr.dev/Support/support.php.

    Follow me on twitter for news about upcoming update and useless tweets at SynnyG_R ;)

    As always I wanted to thank you for your awesome support!

    Have a nice day, and enjoy ;)

    submitted by /u/SynnyG
    [link] [comments]

    [help] tiktok crashes whenever I try to download a vidoe using tiktok god.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Anyone experience the same or a solution?

    submitted by /u/drafter_888
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] convert to 2g when close screen phone

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Is there a tweak support ios 14 that converts the internet to 2G when the phone screen is closed and when I open it converts the network to 4G or 3G according to your phone settings Thank you

    submitted by /u/Individual_Mine_7358
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the red dot �� badge on top of notes? Is it a tweak?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    [Question] Any tweak to disable apps on a set schedule?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm a bit tired of carrying 2 phones due to my line of work (it's legal, I promise). However, I need to have the ability to completely shut off all business related communication once I'm done for the day.

    As nice as e-Sim is, I use my number and certain apps for work. I would need to be able to shut down Gmail and WhatsApp along with my phone number. Hence why 2 phones are required.

    However, if I used Google Voice or another VOIP app + WhatsApp I could get away with carrying only one phone. The problem is that if I disable Wi-Fi and data, that's system wide.

    I'm horrible at explaining things so TL;DR: is there a tweak or any way to selectively have apps either fully close or not have access to data/Wi-Fi on a set schedule?

    I would greatly appreciate anyone's response and I'm also open to alternative solutions if anyone has one.

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/ABCDEF62
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] photo library not working??

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    all of a sudden my photos stop working, none of my new photos appear and it does not work on snap neither. i haven't installed any new tweaks in months, does anyone know why this happened??

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealExcuse69
    [link] [comments]

    [help] I need help because ever since yesterday my iPhone stop saving photos no matter what app I try to save from or screenshot it doesn’t save at all.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    [question] [request] is there a tweak that makes the folder icons, dock, & widgets use the light mode setting while all other areas of iOS use the dark mode setting?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    love the way the light mode looks for the folder icons, dock, & widgets, but can't stand being blinded by the everything else

    submitted by /u/RunUpOnMe_pls
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] can you download iPhone apps in iTunes & install them into the phone?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Ios12. is there a way to download iphone apps or updates in itunes & install them into the phone? My App Store won't let me sign in. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Crosscorvette
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is there a way to remove the extra space off with Kumquat?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    [question] what can be done to speed up iPad Air (1st gen) on iOS 12?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    just like the title says

    i've already speeded up animations with AnimationsBeFastPlus and disabled almost all daemons in iCleaner Pro

    what can i do more to speed up that iPad?

    submitted by /u/trev0r_
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Apps crash when I stream them to my tv

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Is there tweak that stops apps from crashing when i mirror my phone screen to my tv, or a tweak that makes it think im using a legit apple tv? Could really use some help!

    submitted by /u/deaniebeanie03
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Whatsapp status viewer spoofer?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    is there a tweak to spoof whatsapp status viewer count ?? if not can someone please create one i'm willing to pay

    submitted by /u/alexpaynee
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Squircle Icon Mask with Snowboard. Now I’m making the title long...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I want a squircle icon mask (not sure if I'm spelling this right) I tried to find one and I found Desa but it was missing many icons (even the paid version). Is there a squircle icon mask out there? If not, can someone make one? I might attempt it, but I would need to figure out how to make themes (I did find a tutorial but I need to take the time to read it and make some icons...). Thanks in advance! [[Desa]]

    submitted by /u/SimpleJailbreak2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel