• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    iPhone How to get autocorrect to stop changing words that are spelled correctly?

    iPhone How to get autocorrect to stop changing words that are spelled correctly?


    How to get autocorrect to stop changing words that are spelled correctly?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    This has been really annoying me lately, I don't want to turn auto-correct off completely because I still use it to fix typos but when it automatically adjusts worlds that are correct it annoys me to no end. Eg. It just corrected 'Austrian' to 'Australian' and 'Haaland' to 'Harland'. Sometimes it'll change super common words like 'food' to 'good' and it drives me mad. Any help would be great, cheers.

    submitted by /u/optional_moosemilk
    [link] [comments]

    text recovery question

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    so i just accidentally deleted my whole conversation over imessages with my boyfriend when i only meant to delete one text. i also don't back up my phone very often because i'm out of icloud storage and my parents won't upgrade it for me. i've been reading online about how to fix it but everything is telling me that i'll have to download/pay for a recovery program and i don't know how reliable those will be. i also don't know how long i can wait before i lose the conversation forever. i have an iphone 11 and it's updated to iOS 14.4.2 if that means anything at all. if anyone has any help or advice or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated because i just don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/jessica_m_2004
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a technique to differentiate between an original or imitation LCD screen and battery

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    I had an iphone8 with damaged (cracked) screen and degrade battery life, and I am planning to get it replace. Any tip on what to look out for like in terms of the grading - 4A, AAA.

    Please recommend me some of the trusted e-commence sites or pages that offered such quality goods.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/1g0tquestions
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X overheats easily when used outdoors (summer heat). Would a new battery help it stay cool? Currently the battery shows 80% health, phone (and battery) were purchased day of release.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    iphone 8 won't stop restarting (cracked and lines on screen from a drop)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I did a dumb thing and have been ignoring the low storage notifications because I've been planning on getting a new phone for a while now... Well today is the day that my troubles caught up to me. I dropped my phone which is already cracked, and lines appeared on the screen and whatnot, and it now won't stop restarting. I can not get past the white apple logo! I already had no storage, therefore I couldn't back it up via icloud either so now I'm trying to see if there is a sliver of a chance I can transfer the photos/messages and notes I had saved from this dead phone to a new one or to get the data onto my laptop. Anyone run into this problem before?? I'm hoping I can turn this around because I have photos of my grandma that passed and I really would like to have them back. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/iryuhi
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with iPhone 11.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Hey all so today out of the blue my iPhone 11 decided it wants to restart itself every few minutes. I notice this on my car ride home today when my phone stopped playing music through my aux and I noticed it just had the apple logo on it. I've tried normally turning it off, the hard reset with the volume buttons but it still seems to do this. Anyone run into any similar problems and have any solutions? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Unaccuracy
    [link] [comments]

    Power/volume button problem

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Recently I've been having issues with my power button on my iPhone 8 Plus. I can't turn my phone off like normal, but for some reason it will full shut down when I hold the power button, and when I turn it back on the power button will function like normal for a bit before taking a crap again. Does anyone know any alternative ways I can turn my phone off without doing a full shutdown? (Btw, I mean like being able to press a different button, not waiting 30 seconds to a minute for it to turn off by itself). Also, my volume button I use to increase volume is messed up. Whenever I press it, either it Just doesn't register, or the volume will shoot up to max when I only press it once. Plus, my volume will just turn all the way up by itself out of no where. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/Sidemicheal07
    [link] [comments]

    On my second iPhone 12 Pro and still having issues

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I bought and iPhone 12 Pro a few months back and immediately started noticing some issues. To name a few things, no connection to iTunes either plugged in or on Wi-Fi, wireless charging didn't work, CarPlay had connection issues and frequently glitched, poor cellular service, etc.

    I went into the Apple store the other day and they replaced my phone under warranty. However, now that I have the new phone I'm noticing the same exact problems.

    Just wondering if anyone else with an iPhone 12 Pro has experienced any of these issues and if there's a fix? I've tried everything and at this point I'm ready to go back to an earlier generation phone as I had no issues with my iPhone 11.

    submitted by /u/Dr__Steve_Brule
    [link] [comments]

    I think my mom may have a virus on her phone

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I know absolutely nothing when it comes to phones and viruses but I think my mom's phone has one. She recently downloaded a game and thinks that these strange notifications that she's been getting could be the result of that. Both notifications are "from the calendar app." One of them says "Your info might be exposed! At 8 PM" and the other one says "Your iPhone has a virus! Today at 7 PM" Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/monkpart9
    [link] [comments]

    Rear Camera and Flashlight Issue

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    So, my camera on the back and my flashlight aren't working, it was all of a sudden and I thought this was a normal so I googled it and people said to force restart, and erase all settings, none worked can someone help me out?!,?

    submitted by /u/ShazYeep
    [link] [comments]

    Safari history appeared out of nowhere?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Hello! I have an iphone 7plus, and i just opened safari and found a bunch of links in my history that I definitely did not use. I only use safari to enter my uni website. Also they were german (i live in the middle east, and dont use vpn) google searches and looks like auto-direct ad websites. Does anyone have any idea where these came from? Thanks

    submitted by /u/THlRTY
    [link] [comments]

    swiftkey on my iphone 12 just started getting taken over by the default keyboard. i have deleted all keyboards other than emoji & swift. how do i get it back ): i don’t know what k did to change it

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a battery case for the 2020 SE?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I have the 2020 SE, my first iPhone. I really love it but the battery life is terrible. Standby is great but using it for even the lightest use kills the battery.

    I looked on Amazon but it's so hard to tell what's a good one or not because it's so easy to fake reviews.

    Does anyone have a battery case they'd recommend?

    submitted by /u/GoUpslideDown
    [link] [comments]

    ¿How I can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I am trying to transfer all my chats from my old Android to my new iPhone. The problem is that, in my long research on the Internet, I did not find any way to transfer all the data for free. Every app that I found that I don't trust is a bit sketchy and I want to ask you if you know of any way to do it.

    Anyone knows of a way to do it manually, I mean, I want to understand how all these apps do it. Because if that app can do it, it means there is a way anyone can do it.

    submitted by /u/MeanHey
    [link] [comments]

    Maps kills my iPhone X

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X and every time I use Maps or Google Maps, my phone slows down so much that it becomes unusable and eventually freezes completely. I use much more intensive games and apps that run just fine though. Is this normal or is there something I can do?

    submitted by /u/CheshireSanity
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max - a random scratch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    So…I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and have been very careful with the phone since I got it last year…this morning, I noticed a pretty descent scratch right above the front earpiece — I don't recall doing anything to it recently. I do not have a screen protector - but even if I did - it would not have covered the part that got scratched. My OCD is going crazy — what would you do? I am trying to deal with it and say it just has character as it is not on the screen. It is hard to see without directly having light on it -

    Here is the scratch on the phone -

    Scratch

    submitted by /u/Tunemaster15
    [link] [comments]

    how to make a live wallpaper auto animate?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    i'm trying to make a live wallpaper but when i chose the image from the "live photos" option it makes me have to hold my finger on it to make to. is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/NeighborhoodIll2231
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 brightness goes down automatically.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    My iPhones brightness goes down by itself even when it says it's at full brightness. I do not have True Tone or any auto brightness or display features on. I would like to know how to fix this issue.

    submitted by /u/GoodEggz
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE 2020 battery health down bad :/

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I bought my iPhone SE 2020 back in November 2020 and the battery health has dropped down to 86% already. I rarely let it drain past 20% and I don't charge my phone overnight. I'm a bit concerned ngl.

    submitted by /u/Dry_Appointment_9830
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 max pro Netflix/Amazon video lag

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Most video streaming apps experience frame drops every few seconds. Anyone else been having this issue with ios 14.6?

    Auto brightness is off, but doesn't seem to fix the issue.

    submitted by /u/Nixelart
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Does AppData of Unused "Offloaded" Apps saved on device survive an iOS Update?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Does AppData of Unused "Offloaded" Apps saved on device survive an iOS Update?

    Edit Details:

    Would it be retained through an iOS Update? via these 3 ways: OTA Update, Backup/ Restore via iTunes/ iMazing, or any other methods?

    • Wondering how iOS manages this App Data etc through iOS upates?

    • For e.g. Some Apps are way too big, and their use is infrequent/ once in a while,

    • But I'd prefer not to lose the; Logins/ Sign ins, Documents/ Data, App Data/ Settings created within that App during its use.

    • That's when I'd prefer to offload the App & down it when needed - work as before - use for few days/ a week - Off load again.

    submitted by /u/alexaxl
    [link] [comments]

    Local network isnt working

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I cant see any of my devices, (google nest speakers and Chrome cast) in YouTube and netflix, can someone help me. I dont know if this is a hardware problem, or a bug, or setting by my router what is causing this. Help!

    submitted by /u/GiveNoFuck
    [link] [comments]

    Volume doesn't turn off on lowest setting

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    My iPhone when using Bluetooth audio won't turn off the audio on the lowest sound setting but it does when not using Bluetooth. It seems to be having this problem randomly. Any info will help.

    submitted by /u/Assortedkingdede21
    [link] [comments]

    How to make iPhone battery capacity lower so I can have it replaced?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I've been having issues for a good 6 months with my 4 year old iPhone SE dying after unplugging from a charge, restarting and saying I'm at 10% health. Usually if by restarting the phone again it has the correct battery charge shown after (when I'd leave it at the 10% the phone WOULD die, and I'd need to recharge it again in order to use it, so something in its brain believe it's at 10 percent XD)

    I took it in to best buy to get the battery replaced, then apple, since I need it daily for work and I can only use it for about 3-4 hours, sometimes less before it's all drained, and the powering down gets annoying, but they won't replace it because the battery is still good, being over 80% capacity (which I doubt it's any other component causing my issues)

    Is there a way to make the capacity lower quicker so I can get this fixed before I need it for more than 3 hours? I'm at 83% now, and read that some people have had luck with getting theirs replaced before it's at 80%, but even though I'm willing to pay for it, I still haven't had luck with finding someone able to do it :/

    Edit: Even just typing this out, it went down from 90% to 38% In maybe 15 minutes?

    submitted by /u/Queasy_Leave1740
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel