• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    iPad Dear u/money_loo, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the iPad Pro! 😄💗

    iPad Dear u/money_loo, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the iPad Pro! ����


    Dear u/money_loo, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the iPad Pro! ����

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Dear u/money_loo, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the iPad Pro! 😄💗

    Edit: Thanks so much for the awards everyone, but I'd much rather you give them to u/money_loo :))

    Edit 2: His repl ies :)

    Sometime back, out of the blue, u/money_loo SO graciously offered to give away his iPad Pro (10.5 inch, 2017!) to me, right here on this subreddit! :D

    Here's where it happened!:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ipad/comments/nno1ps/what_to_do_with_old_ipads_i_just_upgraded_from_my/gzy4en4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    I'm just awestruck! Never in my life have I imagined someone being so very kind, let alone a random kind Redditor halfway across the world :')

    u/money_loo didn't want me to worry about shipping either, and even tried to ship it here to India - all the way from the US! That ended up being quite hard to do though! We finally decided to ship it to my aunt who lives in SF, and when she comes to India in some time, she'll give it to me! :))

    I'm so touched by how thoughtful and caring he was! 😊

    I can't tell you how excited I am - the iPad arrived there a few days ago!!! :D

    My cousin unboxed it with me in a video call, and whew! It was packed really well, and there was also the Apple Smart Keyboard too, along with another case! And a loving note telling me to enjoy it! 😊

    Here's the iPad in all its glory! (taken by my cousin!)

    😁

    :3

    It's just surreal - I still can't stop thinking about it! It's going to help a ton with my studies! :D

    This has filled me with so much happiness, and I'm so glad I've had the chance in my life to experience such kindness! :')

    u/money_loo, thank you so, so much for all you did! :D

    submitted by /u/TechExpert2910
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube Says iOS Picture-in-Picture Coming to All US Users

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    PSA: If your iPad Pro* was bought in the last 14 days, you may qualify for free AirPods

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    *This does not just cover the iPad Pro but other iPads as well (and a few other Apple products )

    The condition is that you bought it (a) from Apple and (b) using education pricing in US and Canada.

    Note: If you bought it already, you can call Apple and ask them to add/modify your order to add the promotion! Even if you already received your product- as long as it's still eligible for return!

    Edit: Terms and Conditions + Eligibility Information

    submitted by /u/princessnacho
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2021 and external display

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Hi every,

    There is a thing driving me nuts. I wanted to connect my iPad Pro 2021 to an external monitor to test something, so I am using my TB3 to Display port cable (the one I use with no issue on my Mac) but it seems to not be working.

    I also connected it to the dell dock on my wife's monitor, where I used to be able to connect my iPad Pro 2020 before it broke, but it is not recognising it.

    Any idea why this could be? all the other devices we hook work just fine, could it be an issue with the iPad port?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Kaintxu
    [link] [comments]

    How can I accurately measure charging speed?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying to test charging speed with different cables, but I have yet to find an app that provides a reliable measurement. The ChargerTesting app gives widely different results each time with the same cable and charge level. Is there a better way to make sure that a charging cable is able to handle the speeds advertised?

    (USB C to lightning with a 30W charger on a 2017 Pro)

    submitted by /u/crod242
    [link] [comments]

    Use my iPad Pro as a TV screen.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I work as a cable contractor for Comcast. Sometimes I have customers that just moved in and don't have their TVs yet, but I need to make sure the cable boxes I install are all set up and ready to go before I leave my customers. I've been using this cheap compact display from Amazon for these no TV situations but it stopped working last week. All the apps we use for Comcast Xfinity only run on iOS and since I'm an android guy, I've been rocking iPads for four years now and just got an idea of using the iPad as a screen. Tried to google and youtube but couldn't find anything that would help. My question is is there an app that will allow me to use an iPad as a screen? Not as a second monitor for Mac or Windows though. Saw many helpful posts on how to use it as a second display but it's not what I need. I just want to plug in HDMI cord to the USB hub and get the picture from the cable box/DVD/Xbox/PS on the iPad screen. Not sure if that's even possible. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/jumajaco
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting iPad to PC

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I am planning to stream procreate on my iPad pro to my PC for live streaming, what are the ways I can do that? I am aware of airserver but I'm afraid I won't be able to use it as my PC is LAN connected.

    Extra note: my PC has bluetooth capability

    submitted by /u/trashbinket
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth connector for a tv

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I use my iPad for my high school Statistics and Algebra courses to display my notes on my interactive tv screen. This past year I would convert my Notability file to a pdf then upload the pdf to my pc and write on my notes using the tv. But it was a pain to be constantly saving the files each time. Unfortunately the tv does not have built in Bluetooth. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good Bluetooth adapter for the tv that will not have any lag. Not looking to use the touchscreen on the tv but it's a pain to have the IPad connected to a wire and ties me to my desk.

    submitted by /u/guistwite04
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best sketching/art app for the iPad and Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out which one's best, since there's so many. :/

    submitted by /u/ryancarrasco
    [link] [comments]

    What bag/sleeve/other carry method do you use to carry your iPad Pro when going outside/travelling?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I was just curious what bags everyone here uses when they go outside with their iPad Pros. Exploring options for myself.

    submitted by /u/BetterMeToday
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple seriously not have an integrated tablet-to-pc connection method like Astropad/Duetdisplay?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I want to use my new iPad Pro 2021 to draw in programs like Adobe Animate that are not on the App Store (yet). With the iPad more powerful than ever, and with Bluetooth and hmm… I don't know, what else? Oh yeah, a THUNDERBOLT CONNECTION, I would think we would have this feature by now. It's just one of those things that is so basic that companies like Astropad and Duetdisplay are able to take advantage of and make you pay stupid amounts of money for. Maybe I'm wrong and there is a way with the new thunderbolt connectivity that just hasn't hit my radar yet…

    But if not, is there any news of this coming??? What was the stuff they said about connecting to a pro xdr display or whatever in their initial presentation? Am I not able to just wire this to my pc and use directly on pc programs like Animate?

    This is such a basic feature, like something those $50 usb animator tablets with no screen can do. Wtf

    EDIT: I use a PC.

    submitted by /u/Frankospaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    How much watts does the iPad 9.7 5th gen consume? Keeping a webpage open contiuesly on lowest brightness

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Tech specs on sites I think mention max usage watts

    submitted by /u/kalloggs40
    [link] [comments]

    Duet really lagless? Not for me..

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I've been using Duet Display, just the wired version for 2nd monitor use with my laptop. However it does work, this really isn't lagless as advertised? There's a 60fps option, but it runs at 20 for me, delay is very noticeable.

    I really wouldn't mind if there was some delay, but 20fps with the noticeable delay isn't what I expect.

    I have no clue if it is because I'm on a laptop or using a lightning cable for connection. Specs: GTX1650, Ryzen 7 3750H, 16gb - iPad Air 3 10.5

    submitted by /u/EnderProGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel