• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Apple Help Guys after several years I finally found my lost iPad , it's still stuck at ios 8.1.3 , is there a way to update it without a computer?

    Apple Help Guys after several years I finally found my lost iPad , it's still stuck at ios 8.1.3 , is there a way to update it without a computer?


    Guys after several years I finally found my lost iPad , it's still stuck at ios 8.1.3 , is there a way to update it without a computer?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Airpods connecting but Ipad still plays sound from speakers. When I try to click the bar here it doesnt switch airpods to the audio.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Just curious, has Apple ever made a search engine?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    To be clear, I'm not referring to the app (aka the browser), I'm referring to what's used to show search results (the search engine).

    submitted by /u/MyHomeworkIsDueToday
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes search not working

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I can connect to iTunes on my iPhone and download new stuff, but if I try to use the search function on my phone, I get a message saying "can't connect to the iTunes Store". iOS software is up to date and I can search the App Store.

    It's been that way for a few weeks now. Signed out, signed back in, still doesn't work.

    Anybody else have this issue? Any advice?

    Thanks much!

    submitted by /u/tiny0ct0pus
    [link] [comments]

    Bootcamp being weird

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying to use bootcamp, and I have the Windows file and everything, but when I open Boot Camp Assistant and click "Continue" instead of taking me directly to the bootcamp setup page it showes me these 2 options saying "Download the latest Windows support software for Apple" and "Install Windows 7". When I select the first one and click Continue it says I need some USB which I don't have, and I don't want Windows 7. I saw a tutorial on how to get Windows with boot camp and that screen doesn't pop up in that person's tutorial (it is a video from 2017 if that helps). Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/codmasterman13754
    [link] [comments]

    Should I go Base model iMac 2021 and upgrade both RAM + SSD?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I am 19F from Canada and have been wanting to start creating content for my social media platform. This is literally the second apple product I have ever brought in my life (the first being the Macbook air for college.) I have been eyeing the iMac 2021 and am torn between getting the base-tier model but upgrading it to 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD. But havent been sure about the 7-core GPU and how well it will perform under photo and Video editing software. I can also go mid-tier model but can only choose to upgrade RAM or SSD.

    Don't get me wrong I have done a lot of research and know that RAM and SSD play an important factor for content creators, I am asking for help because even after watching a multitude of videos and reading other people's thoughts I am still torn on what to do.

    Please consider that I am hoping to keep my computer for 5 - 8 years.

    submitted by /u/nfiogbe
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air keeps connecting and disconnecting from Wifi ! Driving me crazy !

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    For the past 2 years I never had any Wifi problems. However, when I opened up my macbook air today it kept connecting, diconnecting and reconnecting, disconnecting again. It won't stay connected to Wifi longer than 30-40 seconds. Then after 3-4 cycles, it completely stops connecting to it.

    I followed all the suggestions on the web: adding a new network location, removing the existing wifi settings etc. etc. and nothing seems to be working for me. Is there anything else I can do ?

    submitted by /u/Fun-Fly-9696
    [link] [comments]

    I charged this for over an hour and now when I turn it on, this is the only thing that appears and then gets turned off again. I found it in a box of stuff my uncle left behind for me when he was moving. He says that it worked when he left it. What is going on here?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Would it be possible to clear spotlight “Siri Suggested Website”?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    I have an odd suggested site in my spotlight, both Mac and iPhone. Is it possible to clear it?

    submitted by /u/Candyl
    [link] [comments]

    Sound problems - have to reboot

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    My sound (sound card) disappears for no apparent reason. Restarting usually solves the problem. A further issue, perhaps related, is that I can only hear through headphones and not iMac's speakers. Any solutions or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/larrybeattie
    [link] [comments]

    Allow calls on other devices question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I just purchased a 12 Pro and traded in my old XS for a promo credit with my carrier. I reset and erased my old phone before sending and 'Find My' is turned off and got an email confirming this from Apple. I even deleted the backup for the XS and removed from my list of devices. It still shows up in my 'Allow Calls on Other Devices'. I have no idea how to remove this and I'm paranoid that maybe I didn't reset the phone. It's not listed anywhere on my iCloud account. I've never had this stay on before after clearing and removing an old phone. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RkP1980
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s has no bars and can’t receive calls in basement

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I have noticed that my iPhone 6s gets no bars in the basement and if people try to call me it doesn't even show up for me. This is a new issue I have noticed recently. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AGR27
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable the battery settings?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Can I either disable the battery settings (the tab that shows battery usage) or exempt some apps from appearing on there?

    submitted by /u/AGR27
    [link] [comments]

    how do i delete these ‘playlists’ (i tried clicking deleting them individually by opening the playlist > clicking three dots > delete playlist, but they’re still there)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    wifi settings greyed out - iphone 12 mini

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Auto add emails into specific folders on iCloud.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I have iCloud and I was wondering if it's possible to automatically add specific emails to certain folders. I get calendar invites from a family member through there Google calendar and it ends up in my email. So I want to have those emails added automatically to my "calendar invites" folder I created. I know you can set rules on the website. But I'm hoping for something with finer control.

    submitted by /u/Jay-Jay05
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music isn’t downloading

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I wanna download some songs on Apple Music and they won't download when I press the download button. They won't even go to my library. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/some_personn
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 completely ruined after update (14.6)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    My old-ish iPhone 7 recently forced me to update via a notification saying, "You must update to make calls/use cellular date," or something to that effect. Usually it auto updates but whatever I updated it. I tried several times to update it on my phone, and eventually had to do it with my computer. It worked eventually and it seemed like it was okay for a short time.

    Since then it's been acting really funky. To list a few things it's been doing:

    • My cellular data and calling go back to not working, and it says "No Service" at the top of my screen. I get the same notification that says I need to update my phone, but it's up to date now and when I go to check for updates, it says it's up to date.
    • The above will happen except I don't get told to update, just suddenly no service.
    • Turning off for no reason and restarting.
    • Setting the timezone to something completely wrong, and when I go to fix it, the only timezone option is Bejing (I'm in America).

    All of these things happen/fix themselves at random. I can't find any consistent fix for any of these.

    I've tried everything I can think of: toggling cellular settings, restarting, removing the SIM card. I'm starting to think my phone might be genuinely unusable after this, and I'm furious because it's still in pretty good condition.

    submitted by /u/radeption
    [link] [comments]

    Water damaged Iphone x

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    My phone was rained on and wasn't even submerged but it won't turn on, left it in rice for like 4-5 days and nothing but the apple logo lights up for 2-3 seconds and then goes black and then tries to boot up again for another 2 seconds. I replaced my battery and still no change, I brought it to this shop in my town and he said it's the battery and/or power supply but I noticed he didn't even open it so i'm not sure what it could be. I tried googling but didn't find much.

    Also sorry if this is the wrong sub for this kind of question, not sure where else to ask.

    submitted by /u/Prexvi
    [link] [comments]

    First Mac in many years. Struggling to fully import every compatible photos and videos from external drives

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone. I've recently picked up a MacBook Air M1 and loving it so far. I had like 7 external storage with a mix of files saved among all of them. I've decided to import all the photos and videos from all of these storages and use iCloud to keep everything synced up. I've been trying to fully import a massive folder full of photos and videos that as far as I can tell, is fully MacOS compatible. And yet, I keeps having many hundreds of media still remaining on the external drive without actually being imported (I checked by running the import on the same folder again and noticed the same number of files still remaining after a few attempts)

    I have searched for answers to this issue on r/applehelp but nearly every single threads on photo imports are from iPhones. I'm importing folders of medias from external drives which seems to be handled differently from camera formatted memory cards and mobile devices like iPhone.

    Any inputs on this would help me out greatly, thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/WanderlustDeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Follow Up: Airpods are connected, but the bluetooth swirl thing is gray. Sound still coming out through speaker. I need to be in a discord call right now so can someone please h*lp?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Broke a ribbon connector.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    iPhone profiles and video/images missing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    So this bug started to happen two days ago where on several apps such as YouTube, twitch, TikTok , and the App Store made it to where I could no longer see profile images on YouTube and TikTok and where I could no longer see the images or pictures on the App Store. Something that's even more weird is that twitch just no longer works for me. What I mean by that is when I open the app I can only see the titles of twitch streams and when I click on them it says an error occurred and I could not play the video. Does anyone know why this may be and how to fix it? So far I have deleted YouTube and reinstalled it and it seem to have fixed it, but I cannot say the same for twitch or TikTok.

    submitted by /u/Swaggy-Hotdog
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X with non genuine battery - will apple store replace the battery?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I bought an Iphone X a while ago with a non genuine battery that the previous owner replaced it himself. Now the battery is bad and I got another phone but I want to give my iphone x to somebody else. If I take the iphone x to the apple store for battery replacement, will they replace the non genuine battery? I don't mind paying the $59 fee.

    submitted by /u/thisuserisanon
    [link] [comments]

    Sign in with Apple ID

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I have a MacBook Air running Big Sur 11.2.1

    Up until recently, all our household has been using the same Apple ID. When I changed my MacBook to my individual Apple ID everything is OK except I keep getting this message every time I power up my Mac. The ID in the message refers to the common Apple ID we used to use. I have changed the Apple ID everywhere I could but I still keep getting this message. Any ideas on where I can get his prompt to ask for my new individual Apple ID? Thanks, Tom

    https://preview.redd.it/5jwp2sby64671.jpg?width=269&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=241bd73f6cecff33357637fca1f1f44ee3345569

    submitted by /u/Leading_Programmer43
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel