• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Apple Watch what is the time now?

    Apple Watch what is the time now?


    what is the time now?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Look guys! I managed to get 70 hours of mindfulness in 24 hours, am I doing it right ? No for real that’s the best big I’ve seen yet haha.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Series One had a good run.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    [BEFORE & AFTER VIDEO] *Update* - So I recently shared my scratched AW6 caused by putting it inside my pocket BARE. Thanks to people who recommend Polywatch Glass Polish solution, it worked 99.8% for me. The light scratches I had before are now gone, no gimmicks and I swear this product works. ⭐️

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    New SeeThru™ screen available on Apple Watch.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Pretty good for a beginner

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Lost Apple Watch Series 6 Cellular

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Hi guys. Lost my Apple Watch series 6 last week. I put it for charging didn't use it over the weekend but then when I looked for it one day later it was missing. Used Find my to track it which showed its last location nearby but it's not there. After two hours of checking and going through my house could not find it anywhere. And to make matters worse the location info disappeared from find my app and was and still showing no location found. As of now I have switched on lost mode! I guess by now battery is dead! So any other way to find out. The thing is I never stepped out of the house during the weekend and it's kept out of reach of my kids. And both are old enough to know not to touch my stuff! Oh and I had not activated the cellular so my bad! I checked online and it says it will show last location for only 24 hours which is a bad thing in this time. But I don't know maybe you guys have an idea. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fahdeen
    [link] [comments]

    In love with my new SE !! First watch and really happy with it :)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Yoga achievement on 21 June

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Advice on cleaning my Apple watchband? Getting dirty.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Best sleep app like Fitbit ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I just purchase an Apple Watch after being a loyal Fitbit customer for years. I love the way Fitbit tracks my sleep and lays out the data. Is there an app that tracks sleep like the Fitbit with lots of data output ( eg REM, deep sleep, light sleep)? Preferably free or low cost. (I tried sleepomatic and wasn't impressed. )Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/keah228
    [link] [comments]

    Ceramic back coating scratch due to Milanese loop belt☹️ did anyone else got their stainless steel S6 watch scratched due to clapping of Milanese loop belt?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I guess it's Pride time

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Is it possible to customize the two colors on the watch face?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Need help buying first Apple Watch

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    I want to take advantage of prime day because it would be cheaper on Amazon, and apple would probably do a few discounts as well. I never had an Apple Watch, so I have a few questions.

    Do I need to have my phone nearby to text and call?

    What are the main uses of an Apple Watch?

    Which watch should I get, and what price range should I expect?

    [I will be upvoting all helpful answers btw]

    submitted by /u/The_Hammer_Hammons
    [link] [comments]

    Series 5 battery health

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    So I bought my series 5 brand new on December 26th 2019. I wear it everyday, generally take a 30 minute walk every day. Don't use AOD. My battery health is at 85% and I'm finding it's in the red by 10pm when I take it off to change for the night. Is this normal or do I potentially have a faulty battery?

    submitted by /u/Azo3307
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading Spotify playlists to watch

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Has anyone gotten this feature? It's been about a month since they announced it and I'm still not able to use this feature. S4 latest updates on phone and watch.

    submitted by /u/darcinator
    [link] [comments]

    Thermoworks complication on watch face?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any luck getting the Thermoworks complication to display data on the watch face without opening up the complication?

    All it shows on the watch face are dashed lines rather than current temperatures, which is the behavior I would expect. I've tried it both in the large middle slot of Infograph modular and one of the smaller slots.

    submitted by /u/HungryPigRight
    [link] [comments]

    When you wear Apple watches do you strap on it tight or how do tight do you strap yours with the Apple bands?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    First time triggering the fall detection

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Is a case for the watch necessary?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    I just brought the watch, series 6 and it looks absolutely amazing. But when I was searching for a case for the watch, I came to realise that it loses its premium look after the case and the touch response isn't great which beats the purpose of owning the watch. Do you guys use a case? Or would you recommend to use the watch without the case?

    submitted by /u/HotRecipe3051
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel