• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Apple Watch Summer!

    Apple Watch Summer!


    Summer!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Aesthetic watch faces

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Proud of myself for burning over 2700 calories today

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Sanded my aluminum Apple Watch 6. Started from 400 all the way too 2500 then mother’s mag! What do you guys think !?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    My first AW (Series 4) + Nomad Lether Strap!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Pink Blast/True Berry Nike sport loop with Numerals Duo watch face in Dragonfruit ����

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    New band

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Battery life is killing me

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I have a series 5. In the past two months, the battery just won't last the day. I've done all the things. Reset it. Started as a new watch. Removed apps. Turned off notifications. A perfect example is this. Went to bed at midnight last night and put my watch on to track sleep. It was at 100%. Woke up at 5:30am, watch at 80%! That's in DND mode so what on earth could burn the battery 20% while sleeping?

    I'm so frustrated.

    submitted by /u/InnovationHack
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody able to download music from spotify for offline playback without a phone? (no streaming)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Yoga day June 21 challenge

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Finally got Spotify to Download to Apple Watch!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    After nearly a month from its announcement, I've finally gotten the message on my Spotify app to download playlists to Apple Watch! For reference, I have a Series 6 and I am in California. I didn't have to download a Spotify app update from the app store or anything.

    submitted by /u/EverythingElseDB
    [link] [comments]

    Calls on Watch Not Going To Airpods

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I own an iPhone 11, AW SE and Airpods Pro. When I receive a call and answer it through my watch, the sound comes from the watch and not the Airpods and I find this very unintuitive and basically kills the whole concept on having the watch as a helper. Sure ,I can manually switch to Airpods on my watch but I expect the default behavior to be this. I was on latest version when I last tested, I am on beta versions right now (iOS 15 & WatchOS 8) and it's still the same. Any workaround or help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/YudmudTR
    [link] [comments]

    Spending time with the solar face.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Product Red Sport Band Colors

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Where can I see all the different Product Red sports bands from prior years, and purchase from? I'd like a red band with my gold watch, but this years red is too coral-ish.

    Is there a reputable store online that sells authentic Product Red bands from previous years? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pezGato
    [link] [comments]

    Day patterns in Italy and Estonia. In Eesti now there’s no astronomical twilight and night

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Sanded my aluminum silver Apple Watch 6. To a bare polished silver aluminum !

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    New addition. Pride band with titanium.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Best way to clean fabric bands?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    So I was just wondering what is the best way to clean a sport loop and a braided solo loop?

    Would throwing them in the washing machine be ok or should I hand wash them?

    submitted by /u/GargantuanGorganzola
    [link] [comments]

    Does you use a tempered glass for your Apple Watch?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Watch not charging well using new USB-C to MacBook cable

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I bought a 0.3ft genuine apple watch usb-c charger for my watch to charge through my M1 MBA when traveling and noticed that it only charges the watch for a couple of hours before disconnecting and not recognizing the charger. It has charged up to 85-91% the last few days.

    The MBA is plugged into power as well.

    Anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/pharm_science
    [link] [comments]

    To people with ADHD - which model should I choose?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    So basically, I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. By trying to organize my time, I thought it would be a good idea to buy an Apple Watch (first step in better organization I guess..).

    Which model do you recommend - 6 and SE? Are the features in Series 6 worth this extra money?

    As I said, my main goal is to organize my time. I also do sports - but it is only part of recreation (everyday cycling). Also, I will be using this my whole day (in addition to organizing time, I also want to fix my sleep schedule..).

    So (especially people with ADHD) - which one do you recommend? 😀

    submitted by /u/its_tomato_my_man
    [link] [comments]

    stock app not updating on watch face

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    haven't seen recent articles for this.

    I restarted watch and turned on / off background apps on iPhone.

    Always have to tap the watch face for it to update

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/davewuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel