• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Apple TV Apple TV plus 200 self addressable LEDs. It seems like crazy overkill on camera but watching at night it's much easier on the eyes. Camera doesn't do it justice.

    Apple TV Apple TV plus 200 self addressable LEDs. It seems like crazy overkill on camera but watching at night it's much easier on the eyes. Camera doesn't do it justice.


    Apple TV plus 200 self addressable LEDs. It seems like crazy overkill on camera but watching at night it's much easier on the eyes. Camera doesn't do it justice.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Why no karaoke ?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I feel like ATV should be an awesome karaoke machine, am I missing something ? Big screen, connected speakers… all we need is two wireless microphones and a karaoke app , or a karaoke section in Apple Music ?

    submitted by /u/Rude_Citron9016
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube video not playing

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    A couple of times I've attempted to watch a video from one of the channels I'm subscribed to and they just sit there with a black screen at 00:00 and don't play.

    Sometimes the pre-roll ad will play and the video won't.

    I've tried killing the app, rebooting the ATV, nothing works. Two days later, all is well and the video plays normally.

    Anyone else see this behaviour?

    submitted by /u/vk6flab
    [link] [comments]

    Support with best setup

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Hi all.

    I have the following: Sony x900h Philips hue sync box Apple TV 4K PS5 Sony ht x8500 soundbar 2x Apple HomePods (stereo)

    What would be the best way to set this all up to ensure I get Dolby atmos and Dolby vision?

    Will they all work together? Just not sure what hdmi ports etc to use for the perfect setup

    Ideally I'd also like to use the HomePods and Sony soundbar together when watching movies as Dolby atmos as they both support it. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/swifty17
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly able to control playback speed on Netflix

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    So I was able to control the playback speed on Netflix the other day. Was able to watch a show at 1.5x speed. Now I can't get access the playback speed anymore.

    Did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/NutterDButter
    [link] [comments]

    Still Having Buffering Issues

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I made a post the other day about my Apple TV constantly buffering and having low quality video when it does play. I had a roku, on the same internet, and played fine. $30 vs $200 I thought I'd have a better experience. The roku in the other part of the house still works fine. The ATV is on a wired connection (I have also tried 5G wi-fi). I'm tempted to just return it and plug my roku back in. Is there any other help I can get? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DoubleTGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Highly recommend watching Losing Alice! It's a really well made and compact series.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Will Netflix and YouTube apps in Apple TV get recent feature?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Using Netflix on my smart tv has a really nice feature when you select a title. It has a very handy option called "Related" that shows other titles related to the one your viewing. Very good for discovering other titles to watch. Why can't Netflix in Apple TV get an update to the latest version to have this feature?

    YouTube on anything else (LG's WebOS, PS4, Xbox one etc) has such a simple feature. Long clicking on a video brings up shortcuts like "add to watch later". On Apple TV you have so swipe up on the touch pad. Navigate to the save to option, click it, select "watch later" click it to put a check in it, wait for it to save, then press menus to get back out of it. On other devices it's click and hold, select "watch later" and that it. Continue watching your video.

    What's up with the sub par experiences on Apple TV? Doesn't it haves better processor and more more ram and storage then my smart TV?

    submitted by /u/Bronxs15
    [link] [comments]

    Best affordable tv to connect Apple TV

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I've had a few TCL Roku TVs and they're awful and crap within 2 years… I don't want to drop money for a smart tv when I'd rather have a reliable cheaper tv I can connect my Apple TV to… any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/memewatcher2323
    [link] [comments]

    Lmao what

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Pausing Apple TV 4K (older model) tv says "No Signal"?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    So when I'm watching the Apple TV 4K (older model), it says "no signal" and the signal comes through and disappears every couple seconds. I've been noticing it when watching on YouTube TV. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Sorry_Sorry_Im_Sorry
    [link] [comments]

    If I’m going to purchase the new remote, and already own the previous 4K ATV, is there anything about the new ATV version that’d make it worth spending the extra $100?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Question about setting up Apple TV with a Sony Bravia

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I want to set up an Apple TV with it so when I hit power on the Apple TV it turns on the tv and goes right to the Apple TV Home Screen.

    I have a Switch that goes through a soundbar thats connected to the ARC on the TV, should I hook up the Apple TV through this and then to the TV or should I set it up another way? I just want to be able to set up the ATV so when I hit the power on it, it turns on my sound bar and tv and goes right to the ATV menu, or when I turn on my switch it goes to that. Its currently setup so it will switch to the input the sound bar is on and the sound bar auto switches the input.

    I have a Sony Bravia X700D - can I enable Pro Mode on this?

    Sorry for the rambling, just trying to figure out a setup because the Android TV its crapping out.

    submitted by /u/HillarysFloppyChode
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with the new remote and sticking buttons?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Had the new 4K atv with the new remote since release. Already the buttons are sticking… anyone else having issues. The last atv I had was 4 years + old and the the remote still works like a charm.

    This is already reminding me of what apple did when they "upgraded" the MacBook keyboard to the butterfly mechanism.

    Any ideas for a fix? Am I the only one with this issue? After about a month of having this it's a little disappointing.

    submitted by /u/stirrednotshaken01
    [link] [comments]

    Old 4K and New 4K Same Cord?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Are the cords between the previous 4K model and the new one interchangeable? It's a pain tracing cords back from behind my entertainment center.

    submitted by /u/deathrattlehead
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Apple TV settings

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Need help! Firstly, let me apologize for my English, I'm not a native.

    So I recently bought a 55" Samsung Q70T. I have connected to this a 4th generation Apple TV 4K via proper HDMI Belkin 4K cable, an Xbox One X via provided HDMI cable and a sound bar - Polk Signa 2 - connected on the TV's HDMI eARC (though this sound bar only supports ARC).

    Caveat: My internet connection speed is, properly tested with speed test app, around 800/900 mbps, and both devices are connected through cable (RJ45).

    I'm lucky enough that my TV Provider as an app for the Apple TV which works better than their service from the regular cable TV box.

    This to say that I use the Apple TV for literally everything - TV channels, IPTV, Netflix, HBO, Disney+, PLEX, etc etc.

    I have been using a projector for the past years, and I'm coming from an EPSON that had only Full HD 1080p. So I'm still learning getting my head around the setups and all. So far it was pretty straight forward, but having this TV allows me to have all these different configurations.

    My initial problem: the image seem to be… how to describe it… it looks like things are dragging, whenever there's movement it just seems that the image gets stuck during a microsecond. It's not fluid.

    Obviously I've googled it and I turned off the Auto Motion - still the same. Tried to change some setting, but I'm really a noob and can't seem to get my head around it. So I went for the Apple TV settings, and it offers me the possibility for having 4K at 60Hz/50Hz, 1080p HDR/SDR/60Hz, SDR, HDR, etc etc… I can't really figure out which one is better. For sure SDR is more bright than SDR setting… But still motion is draggy… I think the only time it gets better is when I use ONLY 1080p. Isn't this full hd like I had in my projector? What's the point of having a TV like this one, with HDMI 2.1, proper cables, fast internet connection, Apple TV 4K, if I can't see 4K content properly?

    Now, with the Xbox One X, it automatically activates game mode and… I don't feel that the image is dragging. Can't put game mode while using Apple TV.. at least I can't find that setting.

    About the soundbar, I have realised that many people have the same problem with the Polk Signa 2 - every time I shutdown the TV, when turned back on the soundbar is no longer identified and I have to reset everything to get it back connected through the ARC out. It's so annoying. I have a workaround which is connecting it to Apple TV though Bluetooth and with the Xbox because I only use headsets most of the time I can survive but… it is not supposed to work this way.

    I'm so frustrated with all this, so please help me out if you can!

    I'm even considering to return the TV, I still can (legally where I live it's 15 days to return if you don't like it).

    submitted by /u/Paranographer
    [link] [comments]

    Belkin Cable

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    About to pull the trigger on a new Apple TV 4K and was wondering what the difference is between the Ultra High Speed Belkin Cable $34 and the Belkin Regular 4K cable $29, am I missing out if I get the $29 cable? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Rick-Deckard7
    [link] [comments]

    VICE TV App

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I have not been able to watch anything for the past 10 days or so on the VICE TV app. Does anyone else have an issue with this or an idea as to what is going on? The app opens up, but no content will play if you select a show.

    submitted by /u/upstreamer1
    [link] [comments]

    Strange question...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Somehow-- and I don't know what I may have done to make this happen-- my AppleTV remote now turns on my television when I hit the home button on the remote. That wouldn't be a bad thing were it not for the fact that if I happen to be watching something on cable the television will shut itself off when the AppleTV box goes into sleep mode. It's really quite annoying.

    Anyone have any insight as to how this may have happened? I've explored all the settings and I haven't found a thing.

    submitted by /u/Jashue
    [link] [comments]

    HomePod audio out of Sync when Match Frame Rate is on

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I did the wireless audio sync for almost every range and frame rate and yet when match frame rate is on, almost everything is out of sync. I should note that I have Ethernet connected (disconnecting it doesn't seem to fix the problem)

    Any fix?

    submitted by /u/ammandude
    [link] [comments]

    Find my remote?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    So I have kiddos who like to play "hide the remote". Using a fire tv and tired of looking for it. Have a few apple products and thinking about the Apple TV, but does the iphones "find my" app able to locate remote controls?

    submitted by /u/Aprilwaiter
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4th Gen. and remote app on iOS

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I have a 4th generation Apple TV. Like many others, I've lost the remote. I use the remote app on my iPhone instead of buying a replacement. This worked fine for a long time. Over the last month or two, I get constant errors that the Apple TV cannot be found and to make sure it and my iPhone are on the same WiFi (they are, always). This usually results in having to unplug the Apple TV every time I need to use the remote. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Homebrew_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel